what is it with vgc and gender troubles

Posted by fnool

seriously there have been scores of people with gender ambiguity here over the years

i still dont have any closure as to what some of these people are or even what they identify as, can someone post a list of who and what (and when, if need be)

thanks guys/post-guys

Posted by Ant

the only one I can think of is Mis0. all the others were solved at some point in time weren't they?

Posted by fnool

what about like omni and even sabredishwasherror404 and people

im tactfully tryin to get other people to name names so i dont look like an insensitive douche

Posted by fnool

i mean i know rob was/is a dude but still he always did that thing

Posted by Richaod

Quoting fnool: what about like omni and even sabredishwasherror404 and people

im tactfully tryin to get other people to name names so i dont look like an insensitive douche

Xenos? Sabre was always a dude, but I must admit I'm still not sure about Omni :P

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Richaod;951473]Xenos? Sabre was always a dude, but I must admit I'm still not sure about Omni :P
Omni's a dude, I remember from talking to him all the time on AIM when "he" was still PHM. Loooooong time ago, when he was uber hot about Trent Reznor..

Posted by fnool

i dont get it are we dealing with trolls or is this some lgbt ****

Posted by Speedfreak

Mis0 will always be a first-class faggot in my eyes. Only other psuedo-girls I can think of was Xenos.

Posted by Panic!

Omni is male.

Posted by Lord of Spam

xenos was a chick, talked to her a few times.

mis0 is still the only one i can think of. i think that is his legacy.

Posted by junior senior

i did this in 2003. everybody copied me after me

Posted by coromoro

Why do people have the desire to hide their gender so much? It seems immature and pointless to me. Is it just a way to get more attention? :o

Posted by Speedfreak

More often than not.

Posted by junior senior

because i was 12 years old and i was trolling people since 5th grade so i was used to it

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

i'm a boy

Posted by Tyler Durden

A boy with a rather large chest.. like Panic?

Posted by junior senior

he was a guy

Posted by maian

hmm i think i'm still a girl on smashboards when i post there lol :garfield:

but uh, yeah. only ones that ever had me in doubt were xenos and omni. though i've always thought xenos was a chick, mainly because i remember her first days here where she was a dumb new message boarder and didn't have the wit to fake gender while openly admitting to her chickdom.

Posted by Ant

it's been pretty well known that xenos is a female for a really long time.

omni is a dood

miso is the only one I don't know about. and frankly, don't care. I prefer her A.A likeness from the Phoenix Wright games more.

Posted by junior senior

miso is a guy. didn't he make a video or sound file for us?

Posted by Slade

I remember watching some home-made videos of movies being reenacted on youtube in which it appeared miso is a chick. this one is impossible

Posted by fnool

transition?

Posted by Pit

man i cant believe this is still an issue. I leave for like a couple of months and everyone's still up to their same shenanigans. You guys rock :cool:

Posted by Linko_16

I just believe whatever people are most recently saying about themselves. I don't give a **** enough to worry about whether I'm being zomg fooled.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I never cared either way because it's not like I'm going to e-date people, so their sex organs don't really matter to me.

Also I have a huge, gaping cloaca.