you
lads??

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

facebook is the only twitter

Posted by fnool

facebook is a battered womens shelter

Posted by Richaod

http://twitter.com/Richaod

It goes without saying that I soooooo have more followers than you.

Posted by fjord

Quoting Richaod: It goes without saying that I soooooo have more followers than you.

sheeple is a woman

Posted by Panic!

http://www.twitter.com/davidbauer1989

I really only use it to follow celebrities and bands that I like buy you can follow me if you want.

Posted by Tyler Durden

You follow bands and celebrities on Twitter?

Stalker much? Does Mel Gibson know that you've been collecting his pubes from the drain of his tub after every shower?

Posted by Panic!

If they didn't want followers they wouldn't make a Twitter account. Also, I hate Mel Gibson.

Posted by Tyler Durden

It's because you're Jewish, right?

Posted by coromoro

Who are some of the celebrities you follow, Panic? Just curious.

Posted by Tyler Durden

The list is probably as vast and deep as Dane Cook..

Posted by Panic!

Quoting Tyler Durden: It's because you're Jewish, right?

Nope. He is just a whack job and a bad actor.

Quoting coromoro: Who are some of the celebrities you follow, Panic? Just curious.

I'm currently following:
atreyufans - an Atreyu Fan site
DanWarp - Dan Schneider
lastfm - Last.fm
Dave Coulier - Dave Coulier
adamsandler - Adam Sandler
3OH3 - the band 3OH!3
brandonsaller - drummer and backing vocals for Atreyu
asherroth - Asher Roth
IBitePrettyHard - Popular Rock Band drummer
Saint_Spike - A dude I know from Naruto Forums
NGWCMPunk - CM Punk
Hell_Ashes - Another dude popular on YouTube for GH/RB
Eminem - Eminem
atreyuofficial - Atreyu
PhillyD - Phillip DeFranco
makemebad35 - makemebad35 on YouTube

Posted by junior senior

lmfao dave coulier

Posted by Tyler Durden

Dude stfu.. I counted like 6 Jews in that list!

Posted by Lord of Spam

mrem86

i make no updates because the phone that used to let me make them oh so easily does not work on guam. kinda defeats the point of twitter if you have to save em up and post em at hte end of the day.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Twitter alone, period seems pointless to me.

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Tyler Durden: Twitter alone, period seems pointless to me.

It's something that genuinely cannot be understood until you're following at least 50 people and actually use it regularly... it's all about interaction. And there's genuinely nothing else out there quite as current as the trending topics.

Posted by Ant

naw, still pointless.

Posted by Tyler Durden

But, I can stalk celebs on Myspace just as easily.. they may not respond nearly as fast because of the huge cockhold Twitter now has on Hollyweird. But in the end it's the same relative concept.. but with ACTUAL MUSIC!

Twitter is about as useful as this..
[youtube=yBj3y-5RUh8]yBj3y-5RUh8[/youtube]

Posted by Slade

Quoting Richaod: It's something that genuinely cannot be understood until you're following at least 50 people and actually use it regularly... it's all about interaction. And there's genuinely nothing else out there quite as current as the trending topics.

I was listening to something on the radio today about how scientists and professionals who are doing genuinely interesting things are using twitter. Those would be about the only people I'd be interested in following. I'm already sick of being shown/told what various celebrities are doing from day to day just surfing the web, but checking in on intelligent people who are actually making accomplishments wouldn't be so bad.

Posted by fnool

to me, people who say "twitter is pointless" sound like people who were saying the same thing about the internet ten years ago

Posted by Ant

because it is

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Tyler Durden: But, I can stalk celebs on Myspace just as easily.. they may not respond nearly as fast because of the huge cockhold Twitter now has on Hollyweird. But in the end it's the same relative concept.. but with ACTUAL MUSIC!

Twitter is about as useful as this..
[youtube=yBj3y-5RUh8]yBj3y-5RUh8[/youtube]

Again, concept =/= execution. Twitter really can't be comprehended until it's properly been used.

Also, why is "useful" a prerequisite for doing anything? A recent study showed something like 70% of communication on Twitter consists of "meaningless babble" - but the exact same thing is true of real-life conversation in general. [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phatic_communication]Phatic communication[/url], people!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting fnool: to me, people who say "twitter is pointless" sound like people who were saying the same thing about the internet ten years ago

that internet thing will never catch on anyway

Quoting Slade: I was listening to something on the radio today about how scientists and professionals who are doing genuinely interesting things are using twitter. Those would be about the only people I'd be interested in following. I'm already sick of being shown/told what various celebrities are doing from day to day just surfing the web, but checking in on intelligent people who are actually making accomplishments wouldn't be so bad.

i follow like 2 friends, my moms following me just so she can know what the hell im up to and that im still alive (since i never call her because im a terrible bastard child) and i follow one or two blogs that use the service. particularly wired.com. wired updates its stories so fast that if you dont have something like twitter theres badass, weird, or just plane quirky **** you';d never see otherwise.