Facebook, anyone?

Posted by Richaod

No, I'm not trying to be a friendwhore, I just like you guys enough to want to talk to you/spam your news feeds outside VGC.

So yeah, [url=http://www.facebook.com/richaod]add me[/url] (hopefully I've done enough stalking to know your real names), post your own profiles, etc...

Posted by Slade

If I start using mine regularly I'll post it here and start a vgc network thing. BUT for now I'll use this convenient space to let LoS know I'll accept his friend request from 6 months ago someday and that I don't hate him.

Posted by Lord of Spam

you better you ****ing dick

totally forgot i even found you on there. eat cocks

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I'm friends with speedy, richoad, LoS, and um, I think that's it. We all know each other's secret identities and fight crime together.

I was going to add fate, but figured she'd be weirded out. I added dex's sister bc if she isn't weirded out by now she'll never be

Posted by fnool

adding vgc people on facebook? haha oh ***

Posted by fnool

(im friends with speedfreak and poco and los and stinger and xenos and angelwing and hyper and eros and the netman please dont tell anyone)

(also dexter tried to add me but.)

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

i tried adding los but he was a DICK and didn't accept

:(

Posted by fnool

just search bald and hes like the third result

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

she didnt say that she couldn't find him.

Posted by Ant

Quoting fnool: (im friends with speedfreak and poco and los and stinger and xenos and angelwing and hyper and eros and the netman please dont tell anyone)

(also dexter tried to add me but.)

and ant :(

Posted by Tyler Durden

Yada yada yada.. ([URL="http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/ibizarro83?ref=profile"]me[/URL])

Or maybe [URL="http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=655176343&ref=sgm"]this one[/URL] was.. I forget.

I searched low and far, but [URL="http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=ant&init=quick#/apps/application.php?id=5267768023&ref=search&sid=1457714591.440568585..1"]this[/URL] was all I could find of "Ant".

Posted by Ant

I'm part of the comedy duo "Ant & Dec"

Posted by fnool

oh yeah ant should be on my list also sorry ant

Posted by Tyler Durden

The first account is really me.. anyone can add me if they wish, don't really care *gloom gloom gloom*..

Posted by Tyler Durden

Does anyone even remember who I am, anymore?

Posted by fnool

sadistic grin

Posted by fnool

(the bane of vgc)

Posted by G-Sides

i'm friends with hyper...

...and that's it. because he's all i need.

Posted by Tyler Durden

fnool, who are.. were you, exactly?

Posted by coromoro

Here's mine: http://www.facebook.com/coromoro

I think someone should make a VGC group on FaceBook. I'd do it, but... I don't feel like doing it. :o

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Tyler Durden: fnool, who are.. were you, exactly?

He's Klarth. :cool:

Posted by fnool

you might remember me as mostly harmless, faggot 13 year old extraordinaire

Posted by coromoro

Mostly Harmless, FLUTE FLUTE, Klarth, fnool... I know there's more. :o

Posted by Tyler Durden

Oh, so fnool and I used to be friends, or at least associated with each other in the like at some point and time.. hmm. Intriguing, YES!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=coromoro;951531][COLOR=limegreen]I think someone should make a VGC group on FaceBook. I'd do it, but... I don't feel like doing it. :o[/COLOR]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/groups/create.php?success=1&customize&gid=282300870460#/group.php?gid=282300870460"]Done[/URL]..

Posted by Jesse Smith

What would a FaceBook group provide that you can't get here??!! I don't even see da option to select a video game category!!! I don't know how it'll help get activity here unless you invite all your video game friends *hint*.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=170147092136

Posted by Tyler Durden

That's just ugly..

Edit: I invited a few.. happy Jesse?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now, invite a few hundred more!!! *hint* :D

Posted by Tyler Durden

Jesse, you don't even have 100 friends.. how can you hope to best my efforts? Seriously now man?!

Also, accept my friend request please..

Posted by WillisGreeny

Ant...did...did you defriend me?...

w/e

jerk

Posted by Ant

I don't remember. Probably though! Nothing personal.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Ant becomes my friend again on Facebook, but then I get dumped by my girl friend....EVEN TRADE!!!

Posted by coromoro

Seems more than even to me.

Having Ant as a friend on FaceBook > Having any girl as a girlfriend ;)

Posted by WillisGreeny

Especially this particular girl. As great as Ant is, it wouldn't take much to be more of a satisfying trade.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Will ****, add me then Ant. I need to fill the void myself!

Posted by Shin-Ra

I never gave in and got a facebook. I still have a [url=www.myspace.com/shinrawr]myspace[/url] though and will accept a friend request from anyone on vgc. I had some people from here added, but deleted my old account. I have Dexter on there right now though.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Myspace is old news Shin.. Facebook has UNO, would that be enough to get you into it?

Posted by Shin-Ra

wait wait wait

Uno as in that card game where you get down to one card, yell Uno, and then once you have no more cards you win? If so, that game rocks. Last time I played that was with a couple of kids with muscular dystrophy when I did clinicals in nursing school. Shit was cash even though they kept cheating because they knew I couldn't say anything.

I'd get a facebook, but is it like myspace where I have the option to not have my name searchable? Because I'd rather my name not be attached to a social networking site because of work and such.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Yeah, you can private your account out the *** now. I'm non-searchable and I removed myself from all of my friends networks. Get on FB dude, I need an UNO friend!

Also..
[youtube=CMNry4PE93Y]CMNry4PE93Y[/youtube]

nobody uses myspace anymore, come on now

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Vampnagel P. Wingpire: nobody uses myspace anymore, come on now

I know, but I really don't want to do facebook because it's basically the same thing. I'll make one anyway, since I can make it private, and post the link here.

Posted by junior senior

IM BLEEDING THIS WEEK

Quoting Shin-Ra: I know, but I really don't want to do facebook because it's basically the same thing. I'll make one anyway, since I can make it private, and post the link here.

it is unrealistically better, you will never look back

Posted by Shin-Ra

[url=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000459064513]Done[/url]. It seems like the exact same thing so far, seriously. BUT FINE, I GAVE IN.

Joining sites like this makes me realize I don't have a single current picture of myself, meaning within the last two years.

Edit: I think I fixed it. It still won't let me view my page while logged out, which is weird.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Eh, that link only sends me to my own wall.. and now that I'm logged out it sends me to the login screen.

Worked for me! Added you bby

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I added you and left out the l in guildwars, shinny

Posted by Shin-Ra

Ha, awesome. Dude we need to play an online game again someday. No idea what, but Guild Wars was pretty fun. Have a ps3?

Posted by Tyler Durden

Hey Poco..

Posted by fnool

dexter stop adding me.

Posted by Dexter

:)

Posted by Tyler Durden

I added Dexter then canceled his feed. We can be friends dude, but I do not want to know about your dirty laundry.

Posted by Dexter

Dirty laundry?

Posted by cool gamer dad

maybe it's a metaphor or some ****

Posted by Shin-Ra

Or an Eagles song.

Either way sounds pretty deep.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Deeper than a hamper..

Posted by WillisGreeny

and as shallow as the sea