i just won free product keys for mirror's edge and dead space on pc

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

who want em

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

mirror's edge is a turd but dead space is gold

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

vamp would agree.....

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

okay maybe not a turd but it certainly isnt as fun as it could have been and has rly annoying collision detection

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

plus you get PENALIZED FOR USING GUNS?!?!?!?!! WHAT!!

Posted by Linko_16

I'll take it.

Posted by The Judge

I'll take either one.

Posted by Linko_16

I asked first. >:O

I haven't even played Dead Space yet.

Posted by Stalolin

i actually have a computer that can run them

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'll blow X for them.

Posted by The Judge

I have Dead Space for PS3 but I'll take Mirror's Edge, if Linko doesn't want it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

okay let's make it a competition

make a piece of artwork in your medium of choice (mspaint, photoshop, whatever) that illustrates your desire to have these keys

Posted by Ant

inb4 linko wins

Posted by Linko_16

Heck yes, I'll get started on it tomorrow.

Don't know that I'll necessarily win. Some of those MS-Paint-Your-Days are way better than some of mine even if the art is comparatively worse.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i will return one week from today to see who has the best art

Posted by Linko_16

I'm still working on this, it'll be ready before the week is up.

Posted by Slade

The team I put together for this project has completed the storyboard and is finishing up the product, so mine will probably be posted tomorrow sometime.

Posted by Linko_16

IT'S COMING I SWEAR IT

Posted by Linko_16

OKAY.

THESE ARE THE LENGTHS I WOULD GO TO TO GET THESE KEYS.

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.

Posted by Stalolin

****ing hell

Posted by The Judge

I fold.

Posted by coromoro

Linko... you outdid yourself, man. I thought of the penis gun but imagined it'd be too good to be true, then, of course, you pulled through. You deserve those freakin' keys, bro.

Posted by Linko_16

I make no assumptions until I hear it from The X.

Posted by Ant

holy **** that was awesome. laughing the whole way through.

Posted by Slade

I was mostly admiring the angles and smoothness until I got to the penis blaster and then laughed hard through the rest. And I noticed this is the first comic where LINKOS HAVE EYES.

also, totally not making a comic anymore considering mine was just going to be a joke about how I didn't really want the keys and was disinterested with this thread as a whole

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Slade: I was mostly admiring the angles and smoothness until I got to the penis blaster and then laughed hard through the rest. And I noticed this is the first comic where LINKOS HAVE EYES.

I've been sliding my glasses down to put my eyes in view for a while now, barring situations where I'm not supposed to be showing any emotion. This is, however, the first time I'm not wearing glasses at all.

Posted by Stalolin

i'm pretty sure linko should get both of them and any future keys

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

jesus ****ing christ codes are in a PM for you linko

Posted by Linko_16

Will someone tell The X to come on VGC and answer my PM's, gawd. One of you must see him on XBL sometimes.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

they arent for steam you redeem them on ea's site

Posted by Linko_16

It says Mirror's Edge is used and Dead Space is "Not Valid for Product Activation."

Now he's theorizing that because of this "Download Manager" he has to set up an account with it might only work for your account. But I doubt that's what's it.