Posted by junior senior

5 - 8:05am
lol it's my cracker vegetable kind lol soft and stinky lol string

Posted by junior senior

6 - 8:17pm
lol finally AT LAST lol it was a dull **** lol it smelled dull lol

Posted by junior senior

7 - 3:00pm
LOL EWWW CHOCOLATE EXPLOSION!! LOL IT WAS RED LIKE PEPPER LOL EWWWWWW!! IT SMELLED GREEN BUT IT WAS RED LOL!

Posted by junior senior

8 - 5:13pm
lol omg i was sitting on my bed and it yo-yo'd back inside lol so i ran to the toilet lol and it like peed out of my *** lol omg it was all yellow and pieces lol i think it was from my dinner 1 hour ago lol omg <3
diarrhea lol

Posted by junior senior

9 - 5:38pm
same as above.

Posted by junior senior

10 - 6:00pm
...oh ***

Posted by junior senior

11 - 6:56pm
lol same

Posted by junior senior

11 - 6:56pm
lol same

Posted by junior senior

12 - 3:13pm LOL LIVE FROM WALMART LOL

Posted by junior senior

13 - 12:01pm
poco text lol i could feel it as soon as i ate my dunkin donuts lol it was hard tho

Posted by junior senior

14 - 2:24pm LOL IM IN SCHOOL I JUST WALKED OUT

Posted by junior senior

15 - 3:54pm LOL IN CLASS AGAIN LOL I JUST WALKED OUT LOL I WASNT DONE EARLIER!!!!!

Posted by junior senior

16 - 11:33pm
lol it smelled like water/stale/no smell, lol it was like squirt and yellow lol black toilet water lol there was a long thin piece that reminded me of a dragonfly lol DRAGONFLY TV LOL

Posted by junior senior

17 - 12:24am
lol squirted it out lol its from the ice cream i had tonight at 10pm lol i wanted to **** so i had it lol i hope i take a big one tomorrow before school! :)

Posted by junior senior

18 - 1:59pm
lol it was *~huge~* lol and it smells bad lol and i was posting in the halloween thread when i had to go v. bad lol it was poking out lol it was orange bc i had so many carrots lol!!!

Posted by junior senior

19 - 2:28pm
lol more to top it off lol carrots still lol

Posted by junior senior

20 - 12:03am
lol omg rotten eggs lol then it filled up the whole toilet cup lol then i had some *~technical difficulties~* lol some wasn't coming out lol so i had to push and wipe it out lol

Posted by junior senior

21 - 10:40am
lol at work lol i had to go really bad i was in the paint brushes lol

Posted by junior senior

22 - 6:08pm
omg it just like blew up. i felt it like yo yo out of my *** lol but not rly all theway lol so it like sputtered and lol omg it flew everywhere in the toilet lol it may be slurpee

Posted by junior senior

23 - 9:40pm
lol carrot orange it puffed when i flushed

Posted by junior senior

24 - 10:46pm
lol omg i had a stomach ache so i took a **** lol it was hard i thought it was little but it wasn't lol blood lol lots of cherry red blood lol

Posted by junior senior

25 - 12:06am
lol ok remember i had the fetus squirts? lol well i have a little case of them lol and bright red blood still :( im scared lol i flushed and some was left so i flushed again and it ****ed up lol

Posted by junior senior

26 - 1:43pm
lol 143 lol ilu lol so i haven't gone in awhile lol so i wasn't going to eat until i took a **** ike i told my mom lol
im watching a sbc movie i got in the mail today lol i paused it at 58:55 lol and i took a **** lol i used soooo much paper lol wiping and wiping lol i think i may have to go one more time today lol it smelled p. bad lol it was like the greenish brownish greyish lol it smelled so gross lol eww yuckies lol

Posted by junior senior

27 - 7:36pm
lol after 2 attempts at work (lol) i finally took my **** after hanging up the phone on poco lol
it was plop lol then it was like messy lol soft mess lol i think i may have to go later idk lol bright pink cherry blood too lol

Posted by junior senior

28 - 10:55am
lol squirted out lol didn't think it would come out but it did lol
chocolate icing tube lol

Posted by junior senior

29 - 10:47pm
lol i went to go pee lol on the phone with poco and i siqueezed out a **** lol it was soft and my *** was sweaty lol

Posted by junior senior

30 - 1:18pm
lol i was in the bathroom at work lol thank *** nobody came in lol i texted poco my info lol

Posted by junior senior

31 - 11:00pm
lol ok 2 big carrots and vegetables (peas, corn, green beans) and soup and bagel and crackers
lol the carrots exploded lol *orange dust* (lol) and the corn was in it lol

Posted by junior senior

32 - 2:00pm
lol it was SO HARD lol very hard lol just vegetables ive eaten since my last **** lol um lol very *~RoCkY~* lol um lol it was a lot lol it filled up the cup lol omg lol very s-l-o-w to flush down lol i love ****s <3 lol

Posted by junior senior

33 - 2:39pm lol at my grandmas house lol i went out and i had such huge cramps to **** lol thank *** im here on her cushioned toilet seat in her bedroom lol <3

Posted by junior senior

34 - 3:07pm lol i just peed out of my ******* lol squirts lol uh lol its coming out lol it was like salvia **** lol

Posted by junior senior

35 - 7:48pm
lol omg the dunkin donuts i had at 6pm lol omg <3 lol

green toilet water lol i have to go flush again but my brother is in the shower lol oopsies

Posted by junior senior

36 - 8:59pm
lol huge lol it slid right out lol ill teach u da electric slide lol rocks lol

Posted by junior senior

37 - 8:10pm
lol um little dot lol then like 1-2 minutes later lol the motherload came out lol omg lol all rocky and it smelled so bad lol my car was starting to smell like my farts lol even if i didnt fart in it it would start to smell like my farts lol

Posted by junior senior

38 - 12:35pm
lol omg ok lol i tried going before close but no cigar lol but lol um lol i just went now and it like got stuck lol but i **** but another part was like too short to pass or something idk lol eww so i was wiping **** out of my ******* lol eww

Posted by junior senior

39 - 8:02pm
lol oh *** i just sat in the bathroom for what lol 6-7 minutes taking a **** lol eww lol ok lol it was soft lol and then like lol ewwies lol i was reading nickelodeon magazine and then i had to go take my **** lol um i kept wiping and a lot of **** was getting on the paper but idk howcome?? lol