House of Halloween

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

itt post your halloween decorated house. mine will be up in a bit

Posted by Crazy K

I kind of want to decorate my house this year, haven't done it since I was a kid.

Posted by cool gamer dad

mine will be up within a couple days. it will blow your mind

here's some so far:

Posted by Ant

never really thought you were into halloween. when did that happen?

Posted by Corrupt

man, one of these years when i get my own place i'm just going to go all out. decorate the place like a haunted old castle, and add "traps" like swinging (foam) axe blades, spikes, fog machines, ghosts and skeletons and gargoyles and all that ****. i know it's gonna be expensive as ****, but a man can dream i guess. might even open it up as an attraction if i'm lucky. i have a halloween hardon basically

but not this year! :( rockin' tablecloth by the way, lisa

i like halloween as much as the next person. i've been decorating for most of the seasons now, just haven't made a post about it, my bad

yeah, i thought the tablecloth was pretty sweet too, thanks (H)

Posted by Ant

last year we put up a bunch of cobwebs in the tree and bushes around our house and got some pirate "keep out" doormat.

the cobwebs were up till about thanksgiving. the doormat is still used to this day.

Posted by coromoro

It's fun trying to guess who's who. Ah, Jesse, how I've missed seeing your gross pictures. :o

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Jesse Smith: I've missed seeing your gross pictures. :o

qft

what

Posted by Slade

I... have a pumkin I guess. I'll post of it against the wall so you can see how spooky wooky it makes my house look.

fake one? or one from the garden

Posted by Slade

It's from the garden. I didn't know I planted any pumpkins, but there's a pretty big one out there.

what a pleasANT surprise

i'm going to carve a cat pumpkin this year