If you could help me out I would appreciate it!

Posted by Jushiroshi

I am pretty new to youtube uploading and am doing a lot of game reviews/walkthroughs and am in the process of other types of commentary.
If you could just check out my page... review me (a bad review is honestly better than no reviews) and maybe leave me a comment or two? If you enjoy you could subscribe!!! It'd be much appreciated!
The site is youtube, and my user name is escaflownedante... you can find it by putting in the youtube url and then putting /user/escaflownedante after it.
I suggest the third part of Secret of Mana, thirs part of power rangers, and many others I can't remember right now. Enjoy
THANK YOU!!!

Posted by Ant

not gonna lie, your videos are boring as ****. put some personality in there for ****s sake.

Posted by Jushiroshi

Thank you for an honest opinion... I have been trying to find a color commentator. If what your suggesting is I be another one of these angry gamers then no... that wont be happening, but I do take the criticism (albeit not so much costructive as destrctive) but thank you!

Posted by Ant

Well, just sitting there talking about a game while you're playing it is something anyone can do. I'm not saying be the next AVGN or Yatzee. Just do something in your own special way, add in some editing, and that'll be a start.