Why hello.

Posted by Cats Everywhere

[center]I have lurked this forum for quite sometime on occasion and today I had the random impulse to just join.

What do you need to know about me?

I'm 17, I think my computer (created from CyberPower) is sexy, my favorite game so far is TF2, but my favorite game in general would be Oblivion, whether it be on the Xbox or PC (though PC is generally better.) My favorite old school game is definitely Uniracer for the SNES. I'm a female and I just want to finish High School to work with kids.

I love to write anything, stories, scripts, essays, you name it I'll write it.

With writing I love to read..eeh occasionally a comic book here and there but mainly novels. My favorite novel is Animal Farm by George Orwell. But I also just read a really good book called Towing Jehovah by James Morrow..anyways.

ta-da?[/center]

Posted by Corrupt

welcome to vgc. so you've been lurking around here for quite some time, eh? what were your first impressions of some of the posters? have any secret crushes??

[center]
Ohonlyubby.

harhar, jk. Nah. You lot just seem erm..hm..special? I guess that's a nice thing to say, right?

Haha, but really, I think the posters I've seen around have a good sense of humor and are quite honest if they don't like someone. Seems like my kind of place to be honest.
[/center]

Posted by Corrupt

well, it's good that you feel the way you do about this place. just enjoy it while it lasts

Posted by Panic!

HELLO

WELCOME

I LIEK UR AVA

GOODBYE 4 NOW

Posted by S

You've gotten progressively more idiotic as time has gone by Panic. My urge to mass prune every one of your posts steadily increases as days go by.

Hi, welcome. Post some of your writing, I'd like to read it. Don't get too offended or you'll be ripped apart by hungry hyenas. And whatever you do, avoid that "random" fad that girls your age, and perhaps a little younger, have seemed to cling on to. Avoid it like the plague.

Posted by Fairy

helllo. ive been here a long time but i dont know too many people.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Fairy: helllo. ive been here a long time but i dont know too many people.

Hey Fairy!!!! Welcome to a non-Member pictures thread!!!!!!! Hang out here way more and you'll get to know every one!!!! :D:D:D:D

[center]Haha thanks everyone. And Solrok, it takes a LOT for me to get offended, especially over the internet. What fad are you talking about? Like..'XDXDXD' fad?

Thanks again guys, appreciate it!
[/center]

Posted by maian

wait

you've been lurking for awhile and decided to join NOW? vgc is retarded now and has no future

Posted by Panic!

[quote=maian;950495]wait

you've been lurking for awhile and decided to join NOW? vgc is retarded now and has no future

Was waiting for someone to say this.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting maian: wait

I thought you left...for getting p0wned!!!!!!! Like I always say, they always come back!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Ant

[center]hi[/center]

Posted by junior senior

[QUOTE=S

Posted by Panic!

Yo, I thought we were friends, JS. What's the problem yo?

Posted by Fairy

Quoting Jesse Smith: Hey Fairy!!!! Welcome to a non-Member pictures thread!!!!!!! Hang out here way more and you'll get to know every one!!!! :D:D:D:D

ive been outside that thread before. lol. i dont know what to say anywhere else. :(

Posted by Crazy K

Sup?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Fairy: ive been outside that thread before. lol. i dont know what to say anywhere else. :(

Come one over to da Wacko forum!!!!!!!!! :D

Posted by maian

Quoting Panic!: Was waiting for someone to say this.

cool

Posted by coromoro

I'm kinda late here. Welcome! I work with kids (though I've kept that a secret from VGC till now). What kinda work you think you gonna be doing with 'em? :cool2:

I agree with this beautiful idea proclaiming that Panic's post be deleted.

Also, I don't think this place will die anytime soon, so stick around. Ignore the pessimist bums.

Posted by maian

i think "dying" is a relative term for this message board. will it ever become completely dead and receive no activity? no.

but uh...

Posted by coromoro

If you say something is "dying" then it should mean it will eventually die.

I kinda like the way VGC is now, to be honest. :cool2:

Posted by Traund

Hello Everyone from Sunny South Fla.
I am excited to be a part of this wonderful forum

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Panic!;950541]Yo, I thought we were friends, JS. What's the problem yo?

You're an obese blubbering pussyfaggot!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Traund: Hello Everyone from Sunny South Fla.
I am excited to be a part of this wonderful forum

**** south florida. tampa 4lyfe