So what, is DA like the primary VGC board now?

Posted by Linkman

Hey guys, 'sup?

Posted by Ant

naw, if anything it's a lot quieter than the rest of vgc.

oh and lol hi

Posted by Linkman

Well all of VGC seems quiet these days. I swear, 50-ish visitors a day? How sad. :(

Posted by Ant

eh, such is life. I normally don't let prejudice get in the way of my posting.

Posted by Lord of Spam

DA IS KILLING VGC

Posted by Linkman

Or is it the other way around?

Think about that.

Posted by Stalolin

what

linkman has returned

yet there is still no hope for you vgc

nothing can fix you, aside from buying the site from jesse

Posted by Ant

now THAT would be interesting.

Posted by Linkman

Not gonna happen, at least not on my money. I don't think it can really be saved, so there's no point in trying it seems. Ant's right, enjoy it while it lasts.

Posted by donttazemebro

Is it for sale?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=donttazemebro;950420]Is it for sale?

lolno

no one is buying it

Posted by Lord of Spam

jesse would never sell the place out of a combination for his love of his MAD REVENUE STREAM and also because he takes pride in pretending to be completely bat**** loco

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Lord of Spam: DA IS KILLING VGC

OK, when can I delete DA!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting Lord of Spam: jesse would never sell the place out of a combination for his love of his MAD REVENUE STREAM

psst, n00bie, these forums hardly make anything, never have!!! Da reason why da forums were way more popular years ago was cause I had video game forums that had activity and provided plunty of new members. I stopped updating those and they joined the web graveyard, hence activity tanking here.

Quoting Lord of Spam: he takes pride in pretending to be completely bat**** loco

Me da King of da Wackos!!! Think of these forums as da wacko playground!! :D:D:D

Posted by Linko_16

That's it, I'm pruning the boards.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Jesse Smith: psst, n00bie, these forums hardly make anything, never have!!! Da reason why da forums were way more popular years ago was cause I had video game forums that had activity and provided plunty of new members. I stopped updating those and they joined the web graveyard, hence activity tanking here.

then why don't you update the site like we told you to do oh about nearly a year ago?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Jesse Smith: Da reason why da forums were way more popular years ago was cause I had video game web sites that had activity and provided plunty of new members.

er...that's more like it!! Any one remember world-of-nintendo.com!!

Posted by The Judge

[COLOR="black"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Oh Jesse, you are the Jessiest.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by Lord of Spam

judge? in my da?

its more likely than you think

Posted by The Judge

Hello, Matt, how have you been?

Posted by donttazemebro

Judge!!! (like the "Norm!" shout from Cheers) Well smack my arse and call me Judy.

Posted by The Judge

How have the lot of you been?

Wait, hold up for a few minutes while I go talk about vampires somewhere else.

K what's up.

Posted by Lord of Spam

s'been alright. slow, but alright

Posted by The Judge

That's pretty much what I figured. I kind of missed having something to fill the gap in during my TONS OF FREE TIME.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

no reason to come to vgchat with no cj

Posted by The Judge

I'm sorry to hear that. Do you ever get the chance to talk to him on XBL?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

not really

Posted by Ant

why not?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

he isnt on much

though we had a good chat about batman arkham asylum recently

Posted by Ant

I remember for awhile he was on all the time playing some form of COD.

Posted by Corrupt

best way of contacting him seems to be on last.fm, i'm able to talk to him on a semi-regular basis. well i dunno it's been almost a month since we last talked but maybe that's because i don't always take the initiative to talk to him in the first place :(

Posted by Slade

Take the initiative, man. Male intimacy.

I haven't talked to him for months since I don't have a decent enough connection for using my XBL account :mad: But sometimes I think about him, wonder what he's doing, try to imagine his smell...

About a week ago I considered making a thread where everyone can collaborate and post about what they think vamp is doing on a given day, kind of like we were twittering for him on vgc. We could even start with the first week he didn't show up here and post lots and lots until we caught up with the current time. Then the work load would be considerably less and we'd just need a few fake vgc twitter vamp posts per day to keep everyone's hearts warm.

Posted by Lord of Spam

havent talked to him since he left vgc.

it feels like my life is thawing more and more each day, as the grim he helped instill in my heart is melted by this island hellhole

:(

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

when i go to toronto i should call him up

Posted by Slade

never visiting toronto, never going to see or hang out with cj, fittingly grim end to a desolate impossible romance
[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]
April 18, 2009

Dear Diary,

Today was pretty cool I guess. Late at night I got the feeling something was missing from my day, almost like I wanted to satisfy a habitual urge, but then I found what I needed in my pillow. Beautiful sleep.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i should head to canada next chance i get just to punch him in his big baby face

Posted by Slade

I meant to edit that last post the night that I first wrote it up. It's kind of strange but I find it easiest to daydream about vamp when I'm naked and soapy.

every night, recurring thoughts of intimate manliness, let me explore your rugged landscape, let us venture forth into the wild unknown together as men...

as lovers...

Posted by cool gamer dad

oh yeah, forgot to mention. he's been playing on my xbl account every day i think. that's not me playing COD, i dont have a TV yet. he messaged me out of the blue one night asking if he could use my account so i gave it to him until i get set up. IF i get set up.

Posted by Ant

lol. I was wondering why you were playing that everyday. funny.