Shadows Have Power

Posted by Ice creature 14

Does anyone know about a chant to turn someone into a half demon? I want information for a book I'm wrighting.

Posted by Panic!

I think if you're "wrighting" a book the first thing you need to do is learn better grammar or get spell check.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Panic!;950375]I think if you're "wrighting" a book the first thing you need to do is learn better grammar or get spell check.

don't listen to him

he just doesn't know any spells

i do not know of how to make someone a half-demon

however i do know a spell to summon a citizen of hell

it must be performed on october 31st, this is when the spirits are most active

go into your bathroom and light up TWO scentsy candles (as scentsy has many deals with demons)

place them on different sides of your bathroom's counter

turn off the lights and light both of the candles starting with the left one first (VERY IMPORTANT)

put on a black hoodie and put the hood on

stare deep into the mirror

recite this name three times, without stopping or any interruption

the name is "biggie smalls"

Posted by Panic!

lol South Park

Posted by Kutlass

also remember to have slipknot's self-titled 10th anniversary album playing softly in the background

Posted by Shin-Ra

Cosplay as InuYasha.

Posted by junior senior

icp

Posted by Lord of Spam

things like this actually almost make me wish that hell was real, so that once retarded little ****s like this die and end up in hell they demons will have an extra special time making them miserable.

the thought amuses me.

Honestly you people have no sense of truth. If anyone has REAL info on a spell like that I'd really like to know.

Posted by Ant

vgc=spellcentral

Posted by Panic!

This nigga sent me a message with some sort of chant.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

deflagrate muri tempi et intervalia!

not what you're looking for, huh

Posted by G-Sides

"yo quiero eyacular in tu ojos"

Posted by Panic!

[quote=G-Sides;950575]"yo quiero eyacular in tu ojos"

Can you be specific about who's eyes you want to ejaculate in?

Posted by junior senior

lol he sent me a message saying how he's a real pokemon expert, does anybody want to see it? i can forward it to all who wish.

Posted by Panic!

He sent me the same message. Probably sent it to a lot of people here.

To jounior senior: That's it I give up I'm through trying to compete good bye I'll check to see what you idiots are chatting about but I'm never going to talk to anyone on here ever again and it'll be all your fault. Good Bye Forever: Ice Creature.

Posted by Stalolin

*******it js

i was just about to cast a spell to bind his soul here

it's how i keep everyone on vgc

Posted by junior senior

i got a pm

TITLE:
Look at the thread I posted there's some thing for you but first,

You ****ing **** head I ought to track you down and knock all the **** bull **** out of you ya ****ing jerk!!!!!

Posted by Ant

it's threads like these that keep me coming to vgchat.com

SPELLS.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Hey guys, what'd I miss..

Oh, and **** you Panic.

Posted by Lord of Spam

it saddens and terrfes me that the people that will be running the planet in jst a few short years are so bat**** crazy.

also, lol infraction

Posted by Tyler Durden

Infraction?

De mesito de la muartae sal la salvador!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Ice creature 14: De mesito de la muartae sal la salvador!

Um...are you back??!!! Abra-kadabra-magic-kadabra....Turn Ice creature from table salt to the savior muartae!!! :D

Now, let us know if it worked!! :D

Posted by Omni

What exactly made you ask VGC for advice about this? I'm sure that there's a specialized forum somewhere on the internet about this type of thing, even though it would still be just as fake.

Posted by Stalolin

draw this on the ground (MUST BE CEMENT MORE RECEPTIVE)

it must be very large, with the radius spanning around 20 yards

it must be done with pure wax mixed with goat blood

upon completetion, you must place the head of a rare demon in the center (things not normally seen by man, chupacabras, sasquatches, true vampires, tree dogs, etc.)

after this, the incantation is as follows (you should already know how to read KHSg[FONT=Arial]

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Stalolin: tree dogs

Lolin, you're my favorite.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i always found my incantations were fueled better by using a jar of honey made from the venom of BEEDOGS

Posted by EL Poco

NIGGS U TALKN ABOUT SUMMONIN SOME DEMON ****? NIGGA I GOT UPPERS DOWNERS INNERS AND OUTERS AND **** THAT WILL MAKE YOU GO SIDEWAYS

CRAZY *** ICE NIGGA, IMA SELL YOU THIS ****., ITS ILLEGEAL IN 30 STATES. i ****IN BOSSED THIS SHIOT NIGGA. **** WILL MAKE U A ****IN DEMON

THAT NIGGA TALKIN BOUT TREE DOGS//? I GOT 5 OF THOSE THINGS TIED UP IN MY BACK YARD NIGGA I WILL SELL THEM TO YOU FOR THE LOW PRICE OF NOTHING.

SO NIGGA COME BYSOME DRUGS AND GET SOME TREE DOGS

Back and here to stay no matter what anyone says. VFD.

I hate junior senior, but why speak ill of the dead.Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Does anyone have destroy all humans3? If you do jump on a car then shoot the car with the dislocator and enjoy the ride.

Posted by Lord of Spam

good to know that in between demon summonings you have time to play video games.

Posted by Linko_16

Well yeah, who is he supposed to play videogames with? His friends?

Posted by Lord of Spam

oh man, linko with the ****ing sick zing

well done sir. i know the kids these days like to say it whether they did or not, so i want you to know that i mean this in its literal sense.

i lol'd

Posted by Linko_16

You have my gratitude, my good man.