it finally happened

Posted by Ant

red ring of death. so sad. It happened right at the end of a match of Blazblue. I heard a weird sound come from the xbox and the screen just froze. I turned it off and thought nothing much of it except as a standard freeze. Hours later I turn it on again and then I see those horrible lights. Take out the disk, and it actually turns on, but nothing happens. And now it won't work again. SIGH. what a pain in the ***. WHY ME JESUS! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Posted by Crazy K

**** dude, that sucks! My xbox went 3 times already. So far I haven't had any problems, hell the thing is nearly silent.

Posted by Jesse Smith

And why do you humanoids play da XBox again...!! :rolleyes: Newsflash: This won't happen on da Wee-wee!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Ant

newsflash, I also own a wii.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now, throw away your TrashBox!!!!

Posted by Dexter

Wii online is a whole lot of bad and 360 redness is a whole lot of bad and I just want a system like I take my Hannah Montana and thus have the best of both worlds.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Jesse Smith: Now, throw away your TrashBox!!!!

nevar. but at least I'll be able to focus on some other games without BlazBlue constantly grabbing my attention.

Posted by Zeta

I was trying to think of some lame joke involving RROD and THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING

got nothin though

Posted by Dexter

Rep for anyone who does got one.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Zeta: I was trying to think of some lame joke involving RROD and THE WHEEL OF FATE IS TURNING

got nothin though

wheel in the sky keeps on turnin' maybe?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

That is unfortunate. I haven't gotten rrod, but I also haven't turned the thing on this year.