Ashes to Ashes

Posted by Ashes

Hey ya'll! My name is Ashes, well technically its Ashley but no one calls me that. I was told by Codfish to come join and here I am. I like red, purple, long walks in the cemetery, My Chemical Romance, and hanging out with friends in any order.

Posted by Codfish

They're gonna think you're me/I'm you... Because we share an IP address. Ohhhh this will be fun.
Hi there buddeh! You should read the Judge's thread in the sticky. Full of tips and tricks that I wish I had been able to read when here before, because it mentions a lot of stuff I used to do in a negative fashion.

Posted by Ashes

Okay I will, But I ish not you. In any way shape or form XD We both go to Eastern Michigan. The whole campus shares an IP address. No matter who gets on the connection.

Posted by Codfish

Yes I know, but see... I have a bad rep here for making... numerous... puppet accounts... So... yeah... Oh well, we'll rely on personality differences.

Posted by Ashes

That is for certain. I ish really not you. XD I can prove it. I am a vivid meat eater, and I am taller than 3' 4. That should be enough proof.

Posted by junior senior

anime

Posted by Stalolin

*******it

Posted by junior senior

apparently they don't understand what an ip address is

Posted by Codfish

Well when you're roommates... And the whole campus shares an IP address to begin with. Ashes, quick run to McDonnald's, and then we'll have a different IP address.

Posted by Ashes

I could if they really wanted me too. Or maybe they could wait til I go home next weekend, then I really will have a way different IP address.

Posted by Codfish

Either way, 'pics or it didn't happen.' XD

Posted by Ashes

I got chya.... That shouldn't be too hard.

Posted by junior senior

once again you don't know what an ip address is

Posted by Codfish

Actually yes, I do.

Posted by Ashes

Yeah, I also know what it is. But a network will tend to have the same IP address and if we are both connected onto the same network it will be the same IP address.

Posted by junior senior

you're both dumb as ****

Posted by Ashes

Thank you, thank you very much for that. :rolleyes:

Posted by fnool

~~internet girl~~ look at me boys

Posted by Ashes

Hiya! I ish a girl. How ish you?

Posted by Ant

John Goodman?

Posted by Slade

Quoted post: buddeh!

Quoted post: KIITEHS

Shut your ****ing face.

Posted by fnool

Quoting Ashes: Hiya! I ish a girl. How ish you?

i will tear you a second and perhaps a third anal cavity with my morning star dick

Posted by fnool

why areyou talking like a twelve year old.

Posted by Ashes

Because I can, it does not mean that I can not carry on a conversation with out real words and actual subjects however. But that is how I always greet people for whom I am meeting for the first time. It make the situation less threatening, and they know that I am not an uptight *****.

Posted by Ant

trying. too hard.

Posted by junior senior

i told poco to look at this thread
can't wait

Posted by Panic!

Hello Ashes. Welcome to one of the deadest forums on the internet. If you want some active forums, feel free to PM me.

Posted by Ashes

Okay thank you. =D

Posted by fnool

[quote]But that is how I always greet people for whom I am meeting for the first time.
thats not how you use tht ****ing pronoun at all i mean holy **** that entire sentence construction is more broken than panic's floorboards i wish i could hate you until you were beset by all manner of horrible terminal illnesses

Posted by Ashes

Thank you, I really appreciate that. I love every word of that sentence. It makes me the happiest person in the entire world. =D Where you expecting anything different to come from me? Sorry to disappoint you, if that is the case. Nothing you could possibly say to me would get me angry, cause you don't know me. XDDDDDDDDDD

Posted by Ant

ecks deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted by Ashes

O_o

Posted by coromoro

I wonder what you're like in real life, Ashes.

Posted by Corrupt

[quote=Ashes]O_o

o_O

Posted by Slade

Quoting Ashes: O_o

Quoting Corrupt: o_O

O///o

Posted by fnool

itrolu

Posted by fnool

Quoting coromoro: I wonder what you're like in real life, Ashes.

vapid

Posted by Ashes

Well I could tell you XD I am 5'10" I go to Eastern Michigan University and I am majoring in Psychology. I enjoy reading and hanging out with friends. I am always listening to some kind of music, our I will randomly burst into song. I am completely random, and I have fun almost constantly. I stand up for what I believe in, and I don't sweat the small stuff. The reason I am here is because I love foruming, and this was something new to try. But overall I am who I am and I won't change for anyone, not even my boyfriend.

Posted by Ant

omg i think i love you

Posted by O.T.L

hi

Posted by junior senior

im bi so deal w/ it

Posted by fnool

i like invader zim XD

Posted by Ashes

Hi. I like Invader Zim too, and there is nothing wrong with being Bi, some of my best friends are. =D

Posted by fnool

so, whose sockpuppet account are you

Posted by Ashes

I am not a sock puppet account, I will post a picture if you would like?

Posted by Panic!

[quote=Ashes;950193]I am not a sock puppet account, I will post a picture if you would like?

[IMG]http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/6180/doitus4.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by fnool

Quoting Ashes: I am not a sock puppet account, I will post a picture if you would like?

write your name upon your face else it does not count

Posted by Panic!

[quote=fnool;950195]write your name upon your face else it does not count

Don't write your name on your face. It may not come off. Write "Klarth is Homo" on your forearm or something. That will work just fine.

Posted by Ashes

Here I am, is that enough proof?

[IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m47/Gothic_Vamptessa09/DSCF5077.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by junior senior

you're fat it doesn't count

Posted by Ashes

Hahahaha no... just no.

Posted by Panic!

1. Should have never done that. Don't ever post a picture of yourself here again. If you're even a pound overweight this place will tear you apart for it. Trust me, I learned the hard way.

2. Never post links to your MySpace, Facebook, or any other website where you may have pictures of yourself or loved ones posted. They'll find them and they'll mess with them.

3. Klarth is a homo, not just Klarth! :(

Posted by coromoro

Oh, man, I was so confused when I scrolled down and saw that picture.

Also, what's with the necklace? Why is there no YIN?!

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Panic!;950223]1. Should have never done that. Don't ever post a picture of yourself here again. If you're even a pound overweight this place will tear you apart for it. Trust me, I learned the hard way.

2. Never post links to your MySpace, Facebook, or any other website where you may have pictures of yourself or loved ones posted. They'll find them and they'll mess with them.

3. Klarth is a homo, not just Klarth! :(

It's not that you're overweight, it's that you're quite obese.

Posted by Ashes

Hahaha No. Honestly, you don't know me, and you have never seen me. You cannot tell anything from a picture. I mean if you would like come and see me >.>

Posted by junior senior

so that's not you after all? nice. you lie.

ban time~*

Posted by Ant

no amount of myspace angles will detract from the fact that you look fat in the picture.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Ant;950243]no amount of myspace angles will detract from the fact that you look fat in the picture.

that, or she has the face of a cow

Posted by fnool

Quoting Ashes: Here I am, is that enough proof?

[IMG]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m47/Gothic_Vamptessa09/DSCF5077.jpg[/IMG]

that sure is a hand

my work here is done

Posted by fnool

panic my dear you have the mass of a whale and the density of a gnat

Posted by coromoro

You make the best posts ever.

Posted by Ashes

Wow, honestly I can not even begin to describe the rudeness of some of you. But it also makes me laugh beyond recognition, I mean I can't say that I don't care. That would be untrue, but I can say that it does not damage who I am or what I think. Anything you say just doesn't effect me, I have my own life, and I do my own thing. I can't expect everyone to like me, but I also know that it can change over time. *shrug*

Posted by junior senior

if you didn't care you wouldn't have made that post

Posted by Ant

do you like twilight?

Posted by Ashes

I didn't say that I didn't care, I just said that it didn't effect me. Oh and Twilight is alright, I am not a big fan or anything, but I am not going to diss it or be obsessed over it.

Posted by junior senior

if it didn't effect you then why did you respond to it

Posted by Fate

Ashes, I'm saving you right now by telling you not to have an opinion on anything. Ever. I'm not saying this to be mean.

Posted by Ashes

Because I don't like not responding to posts. Especially if I have something I want to say about it. Oh and thanks for the advice Fate. I shall try that from now on. =D

Posted by Fate

Another thing, don't talk to Poco or junior senior after your first response to anything they ask or otherwise.

Posted by fnool

Quoting Fate: Ashes, I'm saving you right now by telling you not to have an opinion on anything. Ever. I'm not saying this to be mean.

this is actually really really good advice

Posted by Ashes

I really appreciate the advice, honestly. =D I will be sure to use it from now on.

Posted by junior senior

too bad poco passed on :(

Posted by Panic!

[quote=junior senior;950307]too bad poco passed on :(

****ing fail. Bull****, JS.

Posted by junior senior

no ****

Posted by fnool

junior senior you arent really the band junior senior

bull**** fail-**** cock fail bull**** liar

Posted by Corrupt

Posted by junior senior

and poco isn't really the band poco

Posted by Panic!

Is there a band called Poco?

Edit: Did a Last.fm search and there is. They've been around since 1968 O_o

Posted by junior senior

yes

Posted by Panic!

I wonder if they're any good. I'll check them out.

Edit: ****! Just noticed they're still active. 41 years. ****.

Edit 2: Just checked out their song Crazy Love on YouTube. Not horrible. 6/10. I've heard a lot better stuff out of the '70s.

Posted by fnool

you are insufferable