Halloween

Posted by Fate

I've been planning this for a long time now but I figure making this thread back in May was a little soon.

This year I'm dressing up as Alice. I was contemplating on whether I should go for the original look or the modified look... After a while, my boyfriend suggested I go for the modified look-- he says comic book artists have their own take on every character while retaining the basic image. I'm so happy about this dress. Now I just need to find the shoes.

What will you be doing for it?

Posted by Codfish

I have a couple ideas in mind, but yours sounds amazing! I wish I could find an Alice dress. T_T
I want to maybe dress as a vampire (yay traditional emo kid costume!), or maybe a zombie... Not sure really.

Posted by Ashes

I am thinking that I want to be either a female version of the Grim Reaper, or something vicious and scary, but ultimately traditional like Freddy Krugger.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Going as the vault dweller

Posted by Fate

With the suit? Or a lame shirt that says 101 on it?

Posted by Dexter

Quoted post: comic book artists have their own take on every character while retaining the basic image

Tell him nicely said.

We got Repo theme going. I'm going as Repo Man from the Genetic Opera and my friends are going as Blind Mag and Amber Sweet.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Fate;949974][COLOR=skyblue]With the suit? Or a lame shirt that says 101 on it?[/COLOR]

tunnel snakes rule

Posted by fnool

im planning as going as an attention whore in my attention whore suit

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Fate;949776][COLOR=skyblue]I've been planning this for a long time now but I figure making this thread back in May was a little soon.

This year I'm dressing up as Alice. I was contemplating on whether I should go for the original look or the modified look... After a while, my boyfriend suggested I go for the modified look-- he says comic book artists have their own take on every character while retaining the basic image. I'm so happy about this dress. Now I just need to find the shoes.

What will you be doing for it?[/COLOR]

WHAT'S SCARY ABOUT ALICE? THIS IS HALLOWEEN NOT YOUR F[COLOR=lightgreen]U[/COLOR]CKING BIRTHDAY.

F[COLOR=LIGHTGREEN]U[/COLOR]CKING AMERICA.

EDIT: I'M ASSUMING YOU MEAN ALICE FROM ALICE IN WONDERLAND. THAT'S THE ONLY ALICE THAT COMES TO MIND. IF YOU MEAN SOME OTHER ALICE THEN **** YOU FOR ASSUMING I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

EDIT: ALSO, NOTHING, IM 22 GODDAMN.

Posted by fnool

loud whizzing noise coming from charles dodgsons grave......

Posted by fnool

whzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzz zzzzzzztimburtonisacocksuckerzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz

Posted by Slade

I haven't decided yet. Most likely, I'll only be dressing up for work that night since apparently it's a custom there. Since I work in a kitchen, I'm not sure how much face time I'll be getting with anyone besides my coworkers.

Posted by Stalolin

halloween is dress up time now

that whole spooky aspect has been faded out

after dress up time dies i'm pretty sure halloween will too

Posted by Stalolin

slade that was my post number give it back

Posted by Stalolin

actually no you can keep it but i'm going to take three to make up for it

Posted by Ant

since when has it not been "dress" time. though I'm all for the actual scary outfits and the classics*see ghost*. actually scaring children though on the holiday, well, that's just a special treat. :)

Posted by Fate

Speedy: I never hand out candy so I don't need to dress scary for the kids. Besides, when someone like me enters a costume competition, being scary actually makes you lose points! Halloween isn't just for kids, haha.

Besides, Halloween being about scares still is outdated. How many ****ing pumpkin and ghost decorations do you see out there with a smiley face? It's not only an American thing, you *******.

Ant: I don't have a friendly face. I scare kids on a daily basis.

Posted by Lord of Spam

protip to fate: cleavage or nobody cares
protip to speedy: adult halloween parties are awesome. see protip to fate

chances are i'll be spending halloween deep beneath the surface of an unnamed body of water. though if if not, powdered toast man for great justice. also considering blues brothers if i can find someone else thats down with elwood and jake.

Posted by fnool

look at me

Posted by fnool

look at me look at me look at me

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Fate;950069][COLOR=skyblue]Speedy: I never hand out candy so I don't need to dress scary for the kids. Besides, when someone like me enters a costume competition, being scary actually makes you lose points! Halloween isn't just for kids, haha.[/COLOR]

You never hand out candy? So you're doing the manchild thing without doing the one thing adults are actually supposed to do on Halloween?
[COLOR=skyblue]
[/COLOR][quote=Fate;950069][COLOR=skyblue]Besides, Halloween being about scares still is outdated. How many ****ing pumpkin and ghost decorations do you see out there with a smiley face? It's not only an American thing, you *******.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=skyblue]
[COLOR=lightgreen]There's no non-scary Halloween **** outside of America. (probably wrong, but the point that it's a retarded corruption still stands)[/COLOR]

[/COLOR][quote=Fate;950069][COLOR=skyblue]Ant: I don't have a friendly face. I scare kids on a daily basis.[/COLOR]

F[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]ck me, it never ends.

Posted by ExoXile

Dress up?
**** that, I'm just gonna throw out a bunch of frogs and chikns from my balcony.
Completely hammered.

Posted by Dexter

You could do that any day. Halloween presents more opportunities that are best captured on that particular day.

Posted by fnool

opportunities = children

Posted by Ashes

Halloween really has changed from what it was meant to be originally. I mean orignally it was all about fear and getting the **** scared out of you. Now it's about trick-or-treating and other things that is orientated for younger children. If someone who is 17 goes trick-or-treating they are automatically told they are too old. There are even greeting cards now for halloween. O_o WTF is up with that?

Posted by ExoXile

It's originally all about paganism and Swede awesomeness.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=fnool;950176]opportunities = children

sexy

Posted by Shin-Ra

Yeah I'll probably just buy a bunch of discount candy and get drunk with friends. If it doesn't rain, we'll probably have a bonfire or something.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

discount candy is where it's at.

Posted by Ant

**** you guys. always hated the houses that gave out the **** candy.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Who says I'll be giving out the candy? That shit's mine. Those kids can just get a job and stop leeching off of red blooded Americans like myself. FREEDOM ISN'T FREE!!!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Shin-Ra: Yeah I'll probably just buy a bunch of discount candy and get drunk with friends. If it doesn't rain, we'll probably have a bonfire or something.

this is the only good halloween plan in this entire thread

Posted by fnool

my plan: smoke a shark and go on a shark trip and beat a chick to death with a grand piano

Quoting Ant: **** you guys. always hated the houses that gave out the **** candy.

i prefer giving out no candy and eating it all myself

long live halloween

Posted by junior senior

lol lisa

Posted by Fate

Preview of my Halloween costume! I'm still waiting on the outfit to be tailored.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/end_Fate/alice2.png[/IMG]

Speedy: I'm not kidding. I have a very somber face. I'm not sure how people perceive me here, but I'm not kidding about it.

Posted by Kutlass

Hawaii is too bright and happy go lucky for a holiday like halloween. frankly, i wish i could be back in Germany, and attend a party in or around some ancient haunted building. i can just imagine what the average German borough would look like decked out for halloween on one of those dim and overcast late october days, as the rhythmic chime of the bell in the old church tower reverberates through the damp cobblestone streets. maybe next year?

Posted by fnool

here's another clue for y'all

Posted by fnool

THE WALRUS WAS PAUL

Posted by Speedfreak

YOUR COSTUME

IS A THIRD

OF A BOW

Posted by fnool

look at me

Posted by fnool

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Fate: With the suit? Or a lame shirt that says 101 on it?

Full suit. I'll probably use Vault 13 though.

Posted by Lord of Spam

1)im fairly confident that i would never be able to find anything remotely scary or offputting about fate. if for no other reason than "lol attention whore" would keep me laughing too hard.
2)thats not a pitcure of your costume. thats a ****ing bow. now if thats the ONLY thing you plan on wearing, thats a **** fine costume, but im pretty sure you mentioned something about a dress, so it sucks.
3)this thread is now about holiday bonfires.

Posted by fnool

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: Full suit. I'll probably use Vault 13 though.

i hadnt noticed this

now im angry that someone would think of something from fallout 3 rahter than the first two games

i could smash a bro right now

Posted by Stalolin

fallout 3 was different from the other two games but it was still fun

don't be *****ing because you don't like elder scrolls

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Speedfreak: YOUR COSTUME

IS A THIRD

OF A BOW

i know

Posted by fnool

Quoting Stalolin: fallout 3 was different from the other two games but it was still fun

don't be *****ing because you don't like elder scrolls

yeah i really liked fallout 3 but it just didn't click with me on the same way as 1 or 2

Posted by Fate

Bj: Pics plz.

Quoting Lord of Spam: 1)im fairly confident that i would never be able to find anything remotely scary or offputting about fate. if for no other reason than "lol attention whore" would keep me laughing too hard.
2)thats not a pitcure of your costume. thats a ****ing bow. now if thats the ONLY thing you plan on wearing, thats a **** fine costume, but im pretty sure you mentioned something about a dress, so it sucks.
3)this thread is now about holiday bonfires.

First off, I already said that I wasn't kidding about the scary thing. People think I'm an angry person and it makes people stay away from me. I just look very serious all the time and as a result of that I seem to scare little children sometimes and don't have very many friends.

Second, that is a picture of me in a WIG with a black Alice bow, you dumb ****. I don't have blonde hair, I have really dark brown hair that borders on black. You're so ready to assume I post a picture for attention when it really is about my ****ing costume. I'll take it as a compliment that you thought it was my real hair.

Seriously, you guys are retarded.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

what's discouraging is that everybody is talking about Fallout 3, when Vault 13 is obviously a reference to the original Fallout :(
edit: I'll get em for ya, Fate. Don't expect anything too amazing.
edit2: I just assumed you dyed your hair for that picture (meaning, you dyed your hair for your costume).

Posted by Fate

I thought about it but quickly changed my mind. The scary thing is that people would assume I'm vain enough to post a photo in a Halloween thread that isn't primarily focused on my original post in the thread (psst... my costume).

Do a photo with a wink, a thumbs up, or Occam's Razor.

Posted by Lord of Spam

hair. is not. a costume. a wig worn in conjunction with purpose made dress or some other complete get up? costume. hair? not costume.

not bothering to put together anything since ill be under water most likely. fuuuuuuuuuck.

Posted by fnool

im a scary person

Posted by Fate

LoS: My dress isn't in yet. I could've sworn I said that and if I didn't, you know it now. I know I said it was a preview at least, so stop being a vagina about it. A wig is part of my costume so posting a picture of what I have now is perfectly fine. It's pretty different from what I actually look like.

When I get the dress in I'll post it.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Dexter, take time away from whoring yourself to cute women and give me hints on how to make this thing, other than just sewing numbers on it (I.E. for the leather parts and stuff)

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

see, I wish I knew how to do sh*t like this guy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25129014@N07/sets/72157619114277108/

Posted by Ant

not gonna lie, don't think I'd want to have that on my arm from ten onwards.

Posted by Cats Everywhere

[center]I know it's cliche, but I'm definitely going zombie again this year. Last year was awesome.[/center]

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Ant;950415]not gonna lie, don't think I'd want to have that on my arm from ten onwards.

i don't think you'd last very long in the wasteland

Posted by Fate

I know I don't go anywhere without a fully functioning OS at hand, and neither should anyone else in the wasteland-- hence their death.

Posted by Ambellina

I'm not sure what I'm doing. prolly having a horror video game marathon or something while binging on cheap candy

Posted by Fate

Previews. Also, my makeup will be more blue and white for the final run, so ignore the dark makeup I have on now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/end_Fate/alice1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/end_Fate/alice2-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/end_Fate/alice3.jpg

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

looks really good

Posted by coromoro

Sweet stuff, Fate!

Posted by Ant

my first though was "creepy"

Posted by fnool

look at me.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Lord of Spam;950110] also considering blues brothers if i can find someone else thats down with elwood and jake.

[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/2dumb5x.jpg[/IMG]

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT HOW AWESOME I AM.

Posted by Speedfreak

[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/2pzz32a.jpg[/IMG]

/thread

Posted by fnool

look at me

Posted by junior senior

ninja

Posted by Fate

Thanks guys. I'll have better photos day of. :)

Ant: Yeah, my normal black makeup doesn't go good with pastels, so it'll look a little creepy until I go full out. It's not meant to be a goth version, it's meant to be a modified sweet version.

Is that your costume, Speedy? That's very good. Would be a waste if you were at home all Halloween and didn't go anywhere with it on.

Posted by Speedfreak

It was for a birthday party, the theme was music. I actually own the suit.

Posted by junior senior

was the birthday party for an autistic 12 year old

Posted by Speedfreak

ಠ_ಠ

Posted by Tyler Durden

Going as Spinal Tap, need third member..

Posted by Lord of Spam

im going on jake. this is my costume. hurrr

[IMG]http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww168/mrem86/Picture.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Kutlass

I'm going as Donnie Darko.

oh hey, i work all night on halloween again. that is convenient. i'm bringing my candy up to the summit and hoarding it all for myself to stay awake.

Posted by Speedfreak

This isn't your twitter update page motherfucker, no one give a shit about your ronery Halloween.

Posted by fnool

look at me!

Posted by Tyler Durden

Donnie Darko?
Why not just dress up as a piece of candy?

Posted by Lord of Spam

PAY MORE ATTENTION TO MY HAT

LOOK AT ME

Posted by Tyler Durden

I see more girls wearing those these days.. so meh..

Posted by Fate

Did they happen to have a huge dong while they were wearing it? Dudes wear those hats.

Posted by fnool

look at me

Posted by fnool

huh, other people are doing it now, its no longer funny

Posted by Ant

it wasn't funny to begin with OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh seriously though it wasn't

Posted by Lord of Spam

idk, i chuckled

Quoting Fate: Did they happen to have a huge dong while they were wearing it? Dudes wear those hats.

suddenly, linko just got a raging erection

Posted by Slade

I've gotta figure out a good costume to take advantage of the fact that most of my interactions on Halloween will be with drunk people I'm delivering pizzas to. One idea is an old woman costume so I can complain that they didn't help me carry all their **** from my car. Plus that'd be kind of warm, which would help with having to be outside a lot. Then again I'm really craving a weird suit and possible freaky face mutations so maybe they'll tip me more for looking like a 1920's vampirical mecha-zombie from the future.

That guy who was always tossing tires in his backyard should come back to vgc and be bill rizer.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Fate;951176][COLOR=skyblue]Did they happen to have a huge dong while they were wearing it? Dudes wear those hats.[/COLOR]

Quieten down woman-cub!!

Posted by Foppy D

I'm going as a mother f***** named DJ LANCE ROCK

Posted by junior senior

donnie darko is sooooo hot <3

lol foppy d is yo gabba gabba

are you going to wear your red jumpsuit

Posted by Tyler Durden

Oh nooo.. not the 13th dimension..

Posted by Drexciya

I'm going as a Bavarian Vulcan.

Posted by Fate

is that like a vulcan filled with custard

Posted by fnool

Quoting Drexciya: I'm going as a Bavarian Vulcan.

i love you

Posted by Tyler Durden

Hey *****, I saw him first!

I lurve u moar

Posted by Jesse Smith

I'll look like [url=http://www.costumeexpress.com/Mario-Adult-Costume/65840/ProductDetail.aspx]this!![/url]

Posted by junior senior

lol aw

apparently I am going as a smurf

Posted by WillisGreeny

Last year I dressed ninja, but this year I haven't decided yet.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampnagel P. Wingpire;951591]apparently I am going as a smurf

There's a lot of those living in Kentucky..

Posted by junior senior

Poco's going as Br

Posted by Fate

Protip: Using baby powder on a wig that is a light color will make it look less synthetic and make you smell nice.

Posted by junior senior

he has the same hair

Posted by Phantasm

eroguro goth loli

Posted by junior senior

A WRESTLER HELL ****ING YEAH

Posted by junior senior

OH AND MY FIRST COSTUME FOR WORK TOMORROW (LOL) IM BEING SMART~* LOL AN IVY LEAGUE STUDENT

Posted by Tyler Durden

Change of plans, I'm now going as a career drunk womanizer.. possibly inspired by Nick Nolte and James Brown.

Friends backed out of the Spinal Tap idea at the last minute.

Red toned flannel shirt- *check*
White wife beater- *check*
Haggard pair of Levi's denim- *check*
Dirty old pair of work boots- *check*
Weeks old beard- *check*
12 pack of booze- *check*
****ty attitude and look of general disgust towards others- *check*

Now all I need is an 87' Dodge pick-up to complete the act!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Here's what to say tonight...

Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat. If you don't, I don't care, I'll pull down your underwear. :D

Posted by Tyler Durden

Think I'll just puke in to the kiddies bags, Jesse.
Candy Corns are nasty..

Posted by Shin-Ra

I'm not dressing up tonight, but I went to a Halloween party last night dressed as GG Allin. I'm sure I'll eventually get some pictures of it. The party was way too fun and I'm kinda hurting this morning.

Posted by Tyler Durden

GG Allin minus the **** and **** and blood.. and heroin, I'm assuming?

Posted by Shin-Ra

I was covered in fake blood, but no poo. I was thinking of smearing chocolate syrup or chili on a white shirt, but decided against it because it'd smell or be sticky.

Posted by Tyler Durden

You got my vote bro..

Posted by Fate

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/end_Fate/arice.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/end_Fate/arice3.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/end_Fate/arice2.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by junior senior

can you stop

i was a wrestler today at work lol

Posted by Tyler Durden

Fate, the last picture scared the hell out of me. Reminded me of the little girl from Ghost Ship.. and maybe even the little girl from the remake of The Amityville Horror.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Fate, turned out nicely.
sorry to disappoint guys, but school was too much and I never got around to making mine. Maybe next year. I'm in the library tonight on Halloween studying. Go fig.

Posted by Tyler Durden

It's cool BJ. I'm drunk as hell right now talking to an old friend. A girl with whom we've both shared equal lust for one another.. and I feel alive. **** Halloween atm.. **** it. In love.

Posted by Phantasm

Fate beat my *** badly. I couldn't find a goth loli dress and didn't do the eroguro. I just look like some kind of slut.

Posted by Tyler Durden

The top half looks fine, but that bottom better find it's way back to whatever thrift store she skanked out of!

Posted by Fate

Phantasm: Please tell me you are a girl because your legs are awesome and I am jealous. I thought you were a dude this whole time.

Posted by Slade

Yeah, he's a girly dude named Kevin. That leg shot was surprising, but their not my type. What the heck kind of event did you attend in drag? Next year you have to do something similar but with the guro.

Fate, your pics are genuinely creepy. Especially because it looks like you're holding a grown-up version of my cat in one.

edit: just noticed kevin's collar is subtly hiding his manly neck

Posted by cool gamer dad

my halloween was... yikes. didn't dress up as anything though.

Posted by Kutlass

Unlike anyone else here, I'm the only one in a place where it's still Halloween for hours yet. Ha ha. My Halloween is going just fine, thank you, and rest assured I won't be spending too much of it on this wrinkly week-old fruit salad that is vgc. I wanted to spend my Halloween exploring a famously haunted disused old hospital in Hilo, where the terrified screams of babies who died in a nursery fire several decades ago are often heard, but alas, Halloween fell on my last night of work this week, and I need the money for winter travels.

What could be better than celebrating Halloween in a lonely, foreboding alpine desert graced by the light of a nearly full moon, worryingly thin atmosphere, and freeze your *** off briskness, where even boogiemen and werewolves would be too busy shivering and gasping for air to look scary, or even muster the words, "LOOK AT ME I AM AN ATTENTION WHORE WITH A PROTIP TO **** YOUR SKULLS."

By the way, the wind chill is below 10 degrees, so I'm dressed up all right!

Posted by Ant

i did some light trick-or-treating, went to some party where I didn't know most of the people there. came home and watched Evil Dead and then Mystery Science Theater 3000:Laserblast. both of which were excellent.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Got drunk.. really drunk. Drunk enough. Talked to old friend for hours, who was also drunk. Found out she's always had a crush on me. *facepalm*

Watched Night of the Living Dead.
Then Silent Hill.
Some other **** that by the time I got to it I was spinning one direction while the room went another so much to forget atm.

**** dressing up, I'm an adult. And I don't scare easy.. Halloween just isn't my holiday anymore.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Phantasm: Fate beat my *** badly. I couldn't find a goth loli dress and didn't do the eroguro. I just look like some kind of slut.

i honestly can't tell if you're a boy or a girl

Posted by Tyler Durden

Either way, "she's" the cutest boy I've ever seen..

Bonfires burning bright. Pumpkin faces in the night. I remember Halloween!

great costumes guys. I'll get a pic of mine when my friends put them up.

my halloween was alright. went to a house party which sucked, got verrry drunk and then went to a bar...

Posted by WillisGreeny

I went swimming. The entire feild house was empty, probably because everyone else was doing fun stuff

Posted by Drexciya

You guys are ****in lame

Posted by Phantasm

Quoting Fate: Phantasm: Please tell me you are a girl because your legs are awesome and I am jealous. I thought you were a dude this whole time.

Yeah, I'm a guy.
My legs are just.. skinny.

Its just the makeup.

WELL I WENT TO A FRIEND'S HOUSE AND ARRANGED A "small" party in his house.
Connected my laptop to his home theater speakers, opened up virtual dj, and started mixing.
Word got spread it seems because there were more people than the ones we invited.

So my halloween was me being a girl dj.

Posted by fnool

trap more often

Posted by fnool

so confused

Posted by fnool

oh and my halloween was ****ing lame; didn't go out because there's this social stigma on childishness around these parts. celebrate halloween (even with booze)? you're a kid. wear a t-shirt? grow up and buy a man united jersey. smoke trees? loser. listen to anything other than top 40 bull****? you're immature. video games? ugh, what are you, twelve?

this island is ****ing soulless

Posted by Tyler Durden

Sounds like where I'm living, K.

We can't even get the town interested enough into erecting a mall that's larger and closer to town because all the older generation social tyrants won't allow it. They're afraid it'll draw in even more riff raff and bother their bowel movements even more with an increase in highway traffic.

Little do they realize the counter productive error in their logic, a new mall would open up more jobs and refresh industry. But what the **** do I know, I was only born post 70's when the **** was really beginning to roll.

Posted by Shin-Ra

My actual Halloween was one of the most amazing nights of my life. I'm not going to go into detail, but it involved lots of glow sticks and chiptune.

Here are the pictures from the other night. One I tried to take the most GG posture I could (gut thrown out, slightly gay, etc - with a roach). The other is Fonzie GG:

Wow, I just realized that I really need to get my teeth whitened.

Posted by fnool

maybe i'm just british but your teeth look fine

why are americans always all "gotta look like tom cruise"

Posted by Stalolin

because you british hardly have teeth ah ha ha ha ha what a joke

Posted by Slade

Tom Cruise has a disgusting mouth. First of all, it's tiny. Plus the way he talks at an angle makes it look like his two center teeth are actually a couple of huge side teeth. I can't stand it.

@Shin-Ra: I think it's just the bright red face making your teeth look a tiny bit weird. It's basically like you got a horrible case of the ginger, and when's the last time you thought "that kid's bright red complexion really adds to the attractiveness of his teeth"? I really like the costume btw, because it looks good and comfortable enough for crazy partying.

Posted by WillisGreeny

teehee kiddles

Posted by Tyler Durden

Tom Cruise in general is ****ed up "looking". His mouth only appears tiny, having to hide underneath the shadow of that sun blocking Jew nose he's got fused to his face.

Posted by Fate

This thread needs more pics of other costumes.

All I did was go home and play Borderlands.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Yeah you lazy ****ers.. pics or Halloween never happened!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

here's me dressed as a douchebag with an annoying girl with rockin boobs

Me dressed as a tool (I'm the one on the left)

Posted by Tyler Durden

Why are your glasses all foggy looking, tool?

Edit: Why is it that all the busty broads ARE really ****in' annoying? I mean, I dated a double G before. She tended to be a know it all and had a very well carried, very loud Puerto Rican laugh.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Hmm.. Smurfette.. in threes.. really?

Seems like the weirdest asexual wet dream ever!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Posted by fnool

bj when i move to chicago will you supply me with booze

your country's drinking laws are so arcane

Posted by fnool

Quoting Vampnagel P. Wingpire:
this is most excellent ::guitar riff::

Posted by Phantasm

HAHA I'm such a slut.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Jesse Smith:

way better than the dozens of mario and luigi costumers i saw around here. only thing you need is to rock the 'stache and you would've been set. hell, you probably even have the high pitched voice for it and everything!

and uh, even though i wanted to do something this year, no one else i knew wanted to and i didn't really think of anything i wanted to dress up as. there's always next year! i did see a great duke nukem one though, i rattled off a famous quote and he turned around and whipped me a high five. there was also a dude dressed as the verizon wireless guy that would poke his head in various buildings, scream "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW" at the top of his lungs, and then hastily walk off. all in all it was pretty buzzin' in oceanland this year

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Phantasm;952364]HAHA I'm such a slut.
[IMG]http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs079.snc3/14647_323690915607_540490607_9594822_3142779_n.jpg[/IMG]

That gypsy outfit is so over used.. my ex actually wore that this year..

Posted by adetas

very beautiful.thanks

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting Jesse Smith:

judging from all the income you "earn" from your myriad bogus websites, i would think you could afford something better than a dollar store costume.

since when did mario shave his mustache, wear glasses, and rock an afro hat?

Posted by Lord of Spam

holy **** phants grown up :3

my halloween occured as followed:
1)start pregaming around 3pm.
2)get dressed and ready at about 5pm.
3)start watching blues brothers around 5pm
4)head out to a buddys house party around 630
5)drinking games and shotgunning beer!
6)black out around 8pm

the rest is what has been told to me by friends

7)disappear for about an hour. nobody knows where i was
8)reappear in a bar around 930.
9)head to burger king to get food to stave off alcohol poisoning
10)strip clubs!
11)get yelled at by a buddys stripper girlfriend
12)disappear again. last anyone saw of me

i woke up about 3pm sunday. nobody really knows what happened to me, but i spent about 200 bux that night, so i probably kept drinking until rather late and took a taxi back. there are pictures of my and a buddy in full blues brothers glory, but they only ones i know of were taking by the gf of a guy at the party, so i still need to get a hold of em. :/

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Kutlass;952418]since when did mario shave his mustache, wear glasses, and rock an afro hat?

I'm guessing that Mario also drives a plain white Ford Econovan.

Posted by Phantasm

Quoting Lord of Spam: holy **** phants grown up :3

what

and your halloween night was badass.

Posted by junior senior

lol tom cruise

Posted by Lord of Spam

my night had its ups and downs. i had fun during the bits i remember, but being a ragin alcoholic definately has its drawbacks.:/

Posted by Tyler Durden

I remember times like that, except it would last weeks long at a time and I actually developed dependency problems at the time..

Posted by Foppy D

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz:
here's me dressed as a douchebag with an annoying girl with rockin boobs

Me dressed as a tool (I'm the one on the left)

dude you should have went as a baller. It reminds me of my power-broker from the 80's costume I wore once. I designed it after the wrestler I.R.S.

And the big tit girl wasn't that great...nice boobs though. It looks like she's hinting at the picture-taker that there's something above your right shoulder.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Eh, she was probably a fatty wearing a very discreet push up apparatus.. prove me wrong BJ, have sex with her.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

that's the hand of a guy behind me. I dated the girl on the bottom pic for all of a month before she dumped my stupid ***. There's some background info for you, kiddies.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Eh dude, you're better off.. besides, she sucks at faking a smile.

Posted by Slade

***, what a jaw line. And those clear blue eyes...

It's almost Thanksgiving folks! This thread is over unless someone posts more females I guess.

Posted by Ant

strong jaw line in a woman is always a bad sign.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

clearly, he was referring to my chiseled face and piercing eyes

Posted by Tyler Durden

Piercing eyes through foggy *** glasses?!

Explain!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

one day, bj, we shall meet in a best of three combat. the events shall be:
1)most badass blue eyes
2)awesome bald/facial ahir combo
3)competetive alcoholism

you may have a shot at the first two, but ive been doing nothing but training for the last one for the last 4 years. my trashed, destroyed liver shall arise victorious and smite your ruin upon a mountainside.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

for November, I'm growing massive chops. They're sexy. Additionally, LoS, I live in Wisconsin. I've got 3 beers on you by default. Wussie!

Posted by Lord of Spam

I accept your challenge sir. i choose whiskey at dawn.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Whiskey? Why.. that's so middle class of you..

Posted by Lord of Spam

depends on what type youre drinking. ;)