DRAMA: WackoHater is on crack!!!!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Let's say you had some forums and a lot of domains (over 200) and there was some wacko on da internet that ALWAYS drove you INSANE!!! Would you want him to take over all your sites??!!! :D:D

First PRIVATE Message...

Quoting WackoHater: I need you to run all my sites, it will involve leaving them where they are at, on the present hosts and you paying for the hosting, updating the scripts, doing all the tasks I need done.

Let me know if you are interested.

then

Quoting WackoHater: [QUOTE=Jesse Smith][QUOTE=WackoHater]I need you to run all my sites

What da wacko...are you sure you're not on crack right now!!!!!!! :eek: :D

Listen idiot, I need you to keep these sites going and do what I tell you to do including installing firewall scripts, rotating OpenX revolving banned scripts and so on !!!!

If you do not do exactly as instructed you shall be DOOMED !!!!

AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT TOO !!!! :mad:

*Keeps my mouth shut and keeps all of this PRIVATE!!*

OK, next PRIVATE Message... :D

Quoting WackoHater: [QUOTE=Jesse Smith][QUOTE=WackoHater]Listen idiot, I need you to keep these sites going and do what I tell you to do including installing firewall scripts, rotating OpenX revolving banned scripts and so on !!!!

If you do not do exactly as instructed you shall be DOOMED !!!!

AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT TOO !!!! :mad:

Dude, all those forums are dead, D-E-A-D!!!! Da only one worth keeping up is Forum Poster Graveyard...only cause you've already made 13,370 pad-my-post-count threads!!!! :D:D

Remember, were friends!!!! :D

er, can I make a thread here about this!!! You've lost your mind!!!! :D

Listen you stupid fool, let me worry about site management, you just DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO JACKARSE !!!!

I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP OTHER THAN RUNNING THE HOSTING ACCOUNTS AND YOU DOING EXACTLY WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO !!!!

*Keeps my mouth shut!!!*

Third PRIVATE Message.... :D

Quoting WackoHater: [QUOTE=Jesse Smith][QUOTE=WackoHater]Listen you stupid fool, let me worry about site management, you just DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO JACKARSE !!!!

I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP OTHER THAN RUNNING THE HOSTING ACCOUNTS AND YOU DOING EXACTLY WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO !!!!

OK, since I'm your best friend and only friend, I'll help. But first you need to send me da databases and files, then I upload every thing, and then you update da DNS records to

ns1.theplanet.com
ns2.theplanet.com

:D

Nothing beats da Planet when it comes to quality!!!!! Spammers wouldn't be caught dead using da Planet!! :D

[SIZE="5"]YOU WANT TO DIE !!![/SIZE]

That is not what I said, I said that you maintain the current hosts and that YOU PAY FOR THEM AND YOU DO EXACTLY WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO AND YOU DO NOTHING ELSE OTHER THAN WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO !!!

The MediaTemple hosting plan is $200.00 per year and we can put up unlimited sites on the plan.

Blinkblogs.com and MutualFundWorlds are on MediaTemple.

The two others are with Rochen.com and one is $14.00 a month and the other is 12.00 a month !!!!

FPU IndiaSearch.org and Internetdomainworld are on the Rochen hosting accounts.

All you need to do is put your credit card on these hosting accounts instead of mine and we can install revolving banner script Open X on a domain to control all the ad slots for all the sites.

You can have half the slots moronic moron.

NO DP CO-OP to be installed and I own 450 great domains !!!!

Did WackoHater just become unemployed??!!! :D

When ever I PM him to drive him insane, he responds with something like this...

Quoting WackoHater: [SIZE="5"]HANG YOURSELF YOU IDIOT !!!![/SIZE]

WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY TO INVEST AND WANT TO WORK GET HOLD OF ME, UNTIL THEN, PLEASE TAKE SOME WACKO JACKO PILLS AND DIE MORON !!!

He should of said 'WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY OR I BECOME UNEMPLOYED!!'

Posted by Tyler Durden

Jesse, were you ever friends with the writers from WCW?

Posted by Jesse Smith

psst..

Definitions of WCW on the Web:

* World Championship Wrestling (WCW) was an American professional wrestling promotion which existed from 1988 to 2001. ...

What does da WCW have to do with writers??!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Kutlass

I just looked at this thread's subject heading and read DRAMA as OBAMA.

obama wants free drama

Posted by G-Sides

it's only drama if people care

Posted by junior senior

tl;is

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting junior senior: tl;is

Too long; I'm stupid??!! :eek:

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Jesse Smith;950268]psst..

Definitions of WCW on the Web:

* World Championship Wrestling (WCW) was an American professional wrestling promotion which existed from 1988 to 2001. ...

What does da WCW have to do with writers??!!! :D:D:D

The writers behind WCW's "drama" were bad enough to destroy that company in an implosion of bull**** and tears..