Michael Vick vs Donte Stallworth

Posted by Liquid Gears

This involves two NFL stars.. two different statures.. But both committing crimes very unforgiving you could say. Everyone knows the Vick story. Bank rolling dog fights and killing dogs and so forth. Some may know the Stallworth story. Donte was driving drunk, hit a man who was supposedly jay walking, and killed him. He served 28 days in jail, 3 years house arrest, and license suspended forever. In my own opinion that's a Hail Mary. That's nothing. Jay walking? That actually counts for something? He was drinking and driving period. Like wow. But Vick kills some dogs, gets his life ruined, he got sued like 5 times, went bankrupt and spent 2 years in jail..but this guy(Stallworth) takes a life drunk and keeps every situated and could possibly play football again. Yet the media eats Vick alive. He talks to kids and he seems apologetic but you never know. But at least hes trying. This guy hasn't showed no remorse really and just continued life like bam.

What I want to know is do you think Stallworth or Vick got what they deserve? Maybe more or less strict?
In my opinion Vick got what he deserved law wise not media wise. I think Stallworth deserves some protest or something. Wheres MADD at when you need them. Just want some outside opinions.

Posted by Omni

You type like an idiot, but you have the correct opinion.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I agree with you Liquid Gears. Killing someone because of drunk driving should carry a minimum penalty of manslaughter. It's a personal decision to get wasted and taking someone's life because of your irresponsibility should warrant punishment and a lifetime of feeling bad.

As for the dog fighting, I know some people of different culture than mine who say that there's nothing wrong with it. While I do somewhat agree, I'm biased because I loooooove dogs and think think dog fighting is completely abhorrent. Plus, it makes me think of Amores Perros and I get a little sad.

Also my dog could kick anyone else's dog's ass if he wasn't busy sleeping and being completely awesome all day, every day. Also he's scared of other dogs. [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/Shin-Ra/rockytowel.jpg]Daaaaaaw[/url]. I can't wait to get my own house and get a half-border collie/half-blue heeler named Jello Biafra and begin conquering the world with his level of overwhelming badassness in the field of being adorable and catching frisbees.