What's up?

Posted by KaRza

Hello! KaRza here!

So... I'm new, yeah, and I gotta know the rules an' all. I'm familiar with forums so I can understand that if I don't follow some rules then I am most likely gonna get banned. Don't want that happening...

Well any way, I was looking for a good Video Game forum and this just happen to be one of the forums I checked out. It look legit so I decided to join and hope that I can at least be a friend to some and probably in some way helpful.

But back to my original point, I need to know some rules, and I am not sure if there is a post (I can check.) for rules but if there isn't I was hoping one of you guys could probably help me out? Thank you!

-EDIT-
Actually, I just found the rules, it was a sticky. Jeez I feel stupid. >.<
Well in any case, I will follow them at the best of my ability. (I do have problems with comma usage.)

Posted by Panic!

Welcome.

This forum is basically dead, though, so you'll probably get bored and leave shortly.

Posted by KaRza

Really? It didn't seem that dead when I checked it out. It looked like some people had posted and there has been more then a couple of people on.

Well, I'm not gonna immediately judge that but... I'll stay for awhile and if things get boring then I'll just try another board. I really hope the place livens up by then, I wouldn't want to search through an hour worth of crappy Google searches just to find a non-legit forum that focuses on one game over many. (Especially one that is for a really ****ty game.)

Posted by fnool

im rubbing your prostate