Posted by EL Poco

hi im new :)

Posted by Corrupt

hi

Posted by Panic!

hi im not new :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Post IP Addresses

* EL Poco 75.48.248.67 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Poco 75.48.248.67 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Any one who believed that Poco died is a total n00bie!!! :rolleyes:

Posted by Stalolin

poco is dead jesse

you're just going to have to accept it like the rest of us

Posted by Jesse Smith

psst, n00bie, then explain who this dude is...using da same IP address as Poco, with Poco in hiz name. :rolleyes:

Posted by Stalolin

poco 2: electric boogaloo

Posted by Panic!

I suspected the Poco dying this may have been bull****. This kind of confirms that.

Posted by junior senior

jesse why did you reset poco's password, he can't login his old account

Posted by Panic!

[quote=junior senior;949463]jesse why did you reset poco's password, he can't login his old account

If this isn't enough, here's more conformation that Poco is not dead.

[IMG]http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6889/94173804.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Crazy K

as if anyone really believed it in the first place buddy

Posted by Panic!

Well, you never know. It's the internet. There is now real way to confirm or deny unless you know the person IRL.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I changed his password to make that post under his name. Obviously if he's dead, then he can't use it!! If he's alive and not a n00bie, he can figure out how to change it back!!!

Posted by junior senior

he doesn't know the email. pm me the email illtell him

Posted by Jesse Smith

If King Poco's IQ is too low to remember what his E-Mail address is, then it's too low for him to know how to change his password. Some King Poco he is!

*Hint*Send him this post.*hint*

Posted by EL Poco

jesse i registered here a long *** time ago. i think it may have been a yahoo mail thing. idk lol.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting EL Poco: jesse i registered here a long *** time ago. i think it may have been a yahoo mail thing. idk lol.

Did you even read my last post...King Poco!!!! If that's not enough of a hint as to what your E-Mail address is, you won't even know how to reset it...King Poco!!!

Posted by Panic!

[noparse]kingpoco@yahoo.com[/noparse] get

Posted by Jesse Smith

That's sad, REALLY sad, when Panic can figure out half of Poco's E-Mail address, yet, Poco can't even figure it out!!! :D

Posted by junior senior

he doesn't know the domain

Posted by Jesse Smith

If his IQ is too low to figure out what the most populer E-Mail providers are, then his IQ is way to low to figure out how to change da password.

Any one with an IQ higher than WackoHaters IQ would know what sites they've used to get an E-Mail address.

Hey, back in da 90s I got both a hotmail and yahoo account!!! If he can't remember what sites he used...