Dudes, help

Posted by Phantasm

how do I add binary codes

0.0112 + 0.01012

the 2's are squared.
all I can think of is 3 + 5 = 8 = 0001000
but I'm not quite sure if that's it? I have no idea where to stick that eff dot.

real answer says 0.10112 which would be 11
THEORY BEING, I'm doing something wrong.

Test tomorrow etc, teacher ****ing sucks.

Posted by Stalolin

what the **** are you being taught

Posted by Phantasm

how to add binary codes, binary multiplication etc

Posted by Phantasm

0.011 + 0.0101

k the dot ones are no biggie.
but the ones without the dot are a ********. I'm guessing you have to add more zeroes to the problem so it matches up?
example:

101 + 1.01

the answer is supposed to be 110.01 but idk the steps.

edit: if i do it normally it gives me 10.01
but what about that first other 1?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Here's a hint: Search Google for a math forum!! *cough* http://www.mymathforum.com/ *cough*

While you're at it, fill free to translate all those forum descriptions in to English!!! :D:D:D:D

[quote]Math Help on Cosine (cos), Sine (sin), Tangent (tan), Cotangent (cot), Cosecant (cosec), Secant (sec), Arccos, Arcsin, Arctan, Hypotenuse, Angles, Formulas, Trigonometric Circle, Unit Circles, Quadrants, Rotations; Triangles, Rectangles, Squares, Parallelograms, Quadrangles, Lozenges, Lines, Perpendicular, Parallel, Perpendicular, Parallel Lines, Bisector, Median, Gravity Center, Circumcenter, Circles, Pythagorean Theorem, Thales, Height, Side, Length, Ruler, Compass, Constructions, Formulas; Quadratic equations (Second degree equations), Absolute Values, Inequalities; Events, Random, Mean, Variance, Expectation, Wins, Losses, Bernoulli, Newton's Binomial Formula, Multinomial Formula, Tests, Samples on My Math Forum.

:eek: :eek: :D:D:D

Posted by Phantasm

can't see no binary there
there is a tutorial on some virginia idkwtf site but it doesn't explain the dot ones.

Posted by Jesse Smith

You have to be a forum n00bie to not know how to register and post your question over there.

You have to be on crack and be a math n00bie to think you'll get da answer here before you would get da answer on a math forum like that one.

Oh well!! I guess da test isn't that important, and you must have a teacher that rocks!!! :D:D

Posted by Phantasm

She didn't give it >_>;

Either ways, I found the way to do them SO ITS AWWIGHT THANKS JESSE MAN.

Posted by janu123

=====
====
just add them .This shown that eight 8 can make 1000......

Posted by Phantasm

was just a bit confused about the dot part.

didn't know the dot crap applied to binary also

you're just changing it to decimal then turning it binary.

edit: ... actually, you're just giving me the position.