Anyone remember...

Posted by JayMay

That old DK 64 game that came with almost every consul?

I hardly remember it, but I remember the actual game being a yellow color and something about throwing bananas?

There were some really weird games for the 64. I still think Mario 64 was by far my favorite.

Posted by coromoro

I don't remember it ever coming with the console, but I may be wrong. It came with the expansion pack, if I remember correctly.

Anyway, I don't really know what this thread is about... Yes, we remember that game, and yes, Mario 64 is awesome.

Posted by Stalolin

It came with the console at some point, after the expansion pack. It included the system, a yellow banana controller, DK 64, and an expansion pack. It was a pretty sweet deal really.

Posted by Dexter

That game kinda sucked. Banjo was way better.

Posted by coromoro

I've played both Banjo Kazooie and Donkey Kong 64 quite a bit but never really liked either. Too much item-collecting. :o

Posted by Dexter

Music and environments were far better in Banjo. At least for me. Maybe it was the constantly changing characters in Donkey Kong I didn't like or maybe it was too similar to several other games I played previously and recently before it, such as Banjo. I have better memories of Banjo but I honestly get them slightly confused with each other during retrospection. So long ago...