Pretty sure i should be made supermod

Posted by Screenname

If not admin, Jesse do your magic

Posted by Jesse Smith

*Looks at your activity.* Hmmm, in da last 14 months you've only made 30 posts. Sorry, you're hardly ever here, there 4 u can't be a Super Moderator!!! You've made less than 10 visits here...in da last year!!! :D:D:D Heck, even WackoHater has been more active than you!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Panic!

Make me a mod of something. I've been here long enough. I am on here like 5 times a day checking activity.

Posted by O.T.L

08's not long enough. 07 on the other hand is another story. ;)

Posted by Panic!

This is my newest account. I have been on here since '05 under different names because I was banned or I forgot my login info.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Panic;949272]This is my newest account. I have been on here since '05 under different names because I was banned or I forgot my login info.

i'm cool with that

Posted by Jesse Smith

If a mod made a poll about making Panic a mod of da deadest forum, Mario/Yoshi, odds are 98.6% he wouldn't get a single yes vote!! :D

Sorry, but I know, democracy stinks some times!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Panic!

[quote=Jesse Smith;949280]If a mod made a poll about making Panic a mod of da deadest forum, Mario/Yoshi, odds are 98.6% he wouldn't get a single yes vote!! :D

Sorry, but I know, democracy stinks some times!!! :D:D:D

That's true and it sucks because it's all a popularity contest just like anything else you vote on. It has nothing to do with the facts. I was a super mod at a forum last year and I was pretty **** good at it but no one here would ever take that into consideration.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Panic: I was a super mod at a forum last year.

:eek: But did that forum have more than one active member??!!!

Posted by Panic!

Yeah, the forum is still active. It's a small forum but it's active. Maybe 30 active members total. More than this place right now.

Posted by maian

lol @ the concept of moderation in this forum

like, really? at this point in vgc's life what would becoming a mod do for you? at all? LOL I CAN SEE THE SECRET DEAD MOD BOARD NOW

Posted by fnool

gotta cut down on all that spam lest the active users grow irate

CIVIL UNREST ON VGC????? PANIC TO RESCUING

Posted by Screenname

I may not be active Jesse but you know I can get activity back here,

Posted by fnool

are you some kind of aut?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Screenname: I may not be active Jesse but you know I can get activity back here,

First prove you're not like WackoHater, all talk and no action!!!! :D:D

Then you might be able to get da required voted!!!

Posted by fnool

theres a staaaaarman waiting in the sky!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by netman

i should be a supermod

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting netman: i should be a supermod

Second

Posted by netman

Thirded

Posted by Screenname

Quoting Jesse Smith: First prove you're not like WackoHater, all talk and no action!!!! :D:D

Then you might be able to get da required voted!!!

I can not prove that until you give me that position.

Or making me an assistant admin would be better it would allow me to delete our unnecessary forums like virtual boy forum and other systems

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Screenname: it would allow me to delete our unnecessary forums like virtual boy forum and other systems

That answers that question!! You'll never see a mod title under your username!!!!!

psst, n00bie, da Virtual Boy, Super NES, NES...boards all had their last post made...today!!!! :eek: :D:D:D

Quoting netman: i should be a supermod

Members that are inactive 99.666% of da time don't become mods!! :D:D

Posted by Screenname

Yes and before today the last post in VB forum was what July or August?. And other systems forum last posted in the beginning of August.

You thought I meant other systems and not "other systems" you probably thought that because it is so inactive.

Come on Jesse Search your feelings let this board thrive again ;)

Posted by junior senior

if panic is a moderator then me and poco have to be one just to be fair

Posted by Panic!

[quote=junior senior;949886]if panic is a moderator then me and poco have to be one just to be fair

Sounds good to me.

Posted by maian

Quoting Panic!: Sounds good to me.

lol

Posted by Corrupt

i'd rather have them instead of maian, personally

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Corrupt: i'd rather have them instead of maian, personally

:eek: Ouch! :eek: :D:D:D

Posted by fnool

jesse sell vgc to me

Posted by fnool

i'll give you 1500 bucks

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...first you need da cash!!!! Now, if some one really would buy da site from me for $1,500 I would gladly sell it!!!!!! :eek: *ducks* :D

Database included!

Posted by fnool

would you go as low as $1000? i'm assuming you really don't value this domain nor anything associated with it anymore.

Posted by Panic!

I'll give you $20.

Posted by junior senior

can we have powers

Posted by maian

Quoting Jesse Smith: :eek: Ouch! :eek: :D:D:D

**** my balls

im leaving this board forever from this total pwn4g3

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, you and Corrupt are da best of friends!!! You know he didn't mean that!!! :D:D:D:D

er...he'll be back!!! They always come back!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Omni

Quoting fnool: theres a staaaaarman waiting in the sky!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha, awesome. :cool:

Panic, shut up already.

Posted by junior senior

lol

Posted by Crazy K

I'd probably never come back if Panic was made a mod.

Posted by coromoro

I think he could handle being a mod. There's obviously many more adequate candidates, but it really doesn't require much. Panic doesn't seem like the type of guy that would "bring an end to VGC" or anything like that, unless he finally got fed up and decided to take revenge for the many, many times we've insulted him. Then again, he's so robotic that that's not likely to happen.

Anyway, yeah, he still shouldn't become a mod. :o