Shadow Complex

Posted by Zeta

Best game on the 360.

That is all.

Posted by Ant

was probably gonna get this sometime later this week. seems fun enough, though I don't care much for the style.

Posted by Degeneration

If I ever get a 360, this will be one of the first games. Digging the Metroid vibe.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]"We really looked at Metroid more than Castlevania," he said. "We made everyone replay Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion and Metroid: Zero Mission. Everyone on the team played that for a week or two, but I played them constantly... to the point where I had felt like I had cleansed my system of anything other than Metroid."

In my mind, I imagine the development team at Chair Entertainment being locked in a room for weeks doing nothing but playing Metroid and being fed bread and water every now and then.

Metroid's influence can clearly be felt as soon as you start the game and it's great. You can really tell that team put their best efforts into not only paying homage to the classic series and that type of gameplay, but also putting their own take into the genre that as they mentioned, hasn't been used enough lately.[/COLOR]

Posted by Crazy K

I've been playing it like crazy yo. Trying to clear it 100% right now. **** takes forever when you have to backtrack and ****.

Posted by Gameolio

Friend of mine mentioned this game. Certainly seems like something to look out for. Will be checking it out soon. Are there many achievements?