happy birthday linko... FROM THE FUTURE

Posted by Lord of Spam

yeah, here its already rinko-sans birthday. which means i get to make this thread way ahead of time without technically being a gun-jumping faggot!

hdb mang

Posted by Linko_16

THANKS SPAMMY BABBY.

Posted by Stalolin

go get drunk

on your birthday anyways

Posted by junior senior

happy birthday

Posted by Lord of Spam

guys its not his birthday yet **** off and come back tomorow

Posted by O.T.L

Happy birthday dude! :)

Wario for *** tier. :P

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Lord of Spam: guys its not his birthday yet **** off and come back tomorow

Hey, n00bie, ever hurd of different timezones!! :D

Posted by Corrupt

happy 21st, my friend. perhaps i can return the favor by setting up some birthday smash matches (SSBB - Super Smash Birthday Bash) with you this time around? PM me or something, and we can get the ball rolling. but above all else, have a great time :cool:

Posted by Ant

my present to you is this picture. uploaded just for you.

[IMG]http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/17/happybirthdayrlk.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

happy birthday!

Posted by Slade

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINKO! your sports car should be arriving soon

So what'd you do for the occasion? Fill us in!

Posted by WillisGreeny

I gave him a concert over msn.

Posted by Linko_16

Thanks, well-wishers~

Yeah, after midnight Tuesday night, when my birthday technically started, Willis found me on MSN and we had a little jam session. I'll be posting some wavs from our festivities when I have more time. It was a total gas.

Today I hung out with some buddies all afternoon, then met my parents for a birthday dinner. I had wanted to go to Rock Bottom, this local restaurant that has some allegedly good microbrew, but my twin hates beer so instead we had settled on Olive Garden because we all love Italian food and we could try wine with our meal. I found out, however, that I don't like red wine, and I got a glass of the white wine because it seemed better by comparison, but even that seemed unpleasant pretty fast... one of my friends tried it and said it wasn't very good white wine, and most everyone at the table said they never liked wine anyway, but I felt like I was less sophisticated for not enjoying wine, lol. After dinner all my buds went to see District 9, then Ponyo, both of which were different than expected but enjoyable. Then it was back to my house for a bit more funsies before we all went home.

BUT THE PARTY'S NOT OVER YET. Tomorrow night I'm going to another dude's place for some not-necessarily-birthday-related partying, an opportunity I intend to take to drink a lot more, and then the next day me and my twin are going up to my sister's in Winslow for even more celebrations. Looking forward to a fun weekend but I feel bad disappearing from the internet for all that time. I'M SURE YOU'LL SURVIVE WITHOUT ME.

EDIT - Rupty, any time after all these outings, we should definitely have 1v1's. <3

Posted by Lord of Spam

protips: drink water. alcohol dehydrates you
protip: just because you dont feel it yet doesnt mean you wont. pace yourself if you dont know what youre doing
protip: dont drink on an empty stomach
protip: white russians are awesome. drink them.

Posted by cool gamer dad

protip: get ****in wasted and drink everything

Posted by cool gamer dad

hbd!

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Linko_16: Thanks, well-wishers~

Yeah, after midnight Tuesday night, when my birthday technically started, Willis found me on MSN and we had a little jam session. I'll be posting some wavs from our festivities when I have more time. It was a total gas.

Today I hung out with some buddies all afternoon, then met my parents for a birthday dinner. I had wanted to go to Rock Bottom, this local restaurant that has some allegedly good microbrew, but my twin hates beer so instead we had settled on Olive Garden because we all love Italian food and we could try wine with our meal. I found out, however, that I don't like red wine, and I got a glass of the white wine because it seemed better by comparison, but even that seemed unpleasant pretty fast... one of my friends tried it and said it wasn't very good white wine, and most everyone at the table said they never liked wine anyway, but I felt like I was less sophisticated for not enjoying wine, lol. After dinner all my buds went to see District 9, then Ponyo, both of which were different than expected but enjoyable. Then it was back to my house for a bit more funsies before we all went home.

BUT THE PARTY'S NOT OVER YET. Tomorrow night I'm going to another dude's place for some not-necessarily-birthday-related partying, an opportunity I intend to take to drink a lot more, and then the next day me and my twin are going up to my sister's in Winslow for even more celebrations. Looking forward to a fun weekend but I feel bad disappearing from the internet for all that time. I'M SURE YOU'LL SURVIVE WITHOUT ME.

EDIT - Rupty, any time after all these outings, we should definitely have 1v1's. <3

That was your first time drinking wine ever?

Posted by Linko_16

I've had plenty else before, but not wine.

Posted by Lord of Spam

protip: beer is better than wine.

**** winetasting, go beer tasting. **** YEAH

Posted by coromoro

This past year when I was in Mexico I had lots and lots of wine, 'cuz my dad and his girlfriend just love it. We had it almost every day. I think I've started to develop a taste for it. It's fantastic to have it with food. I think I tried wine at the age of 6, actually.

Oh, and sorry Linko, I didn't say it yet. Happy belated birthday!

Posted by Linko_16

Realized I should probably also post this here.

Posted by WackoHater

Happy Birthday StinkoLinko !!!

You made it another horrendous year !!!

NOW HANG YOURSELF IN PARALLEL WITH VAMPIREBAT !!!

YOU BOTH ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR RUINING THIS FORUM DUE TO HIGHLY INEPT MODERATION !!!

PS: Can you both say, I SUCK ????

Posted by Ant

[quote]You are not allowed to give warnings or infractions to Moderators.

how inconvenient.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Ant: how inconvenient.

That you are alive or still here kissing Vamp's and Linko's arses ??? :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Ant: how inconvenient.

It would let me give him an infraction, though I can't cause I'm his only internet buddy!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting WackoHater: Happy Birthday StinkoLinko !!!

You made it another horrendous year !!!

NOW HANG YOURSELF IN PARALLEL WITH VAMPIREBAT !!!

YOU BOTH ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR RUINING THIS FORUM DUE TO HIGHLY INEPT MODERATION !!!

PS: Can you both say, I SUCK ????

This is the best birthday ever.

Posted by Stalolin

linko's comic was post 21 in the thread

i hope he planned it that way

also you will learn to like wine i will come down there and we will have a wine drinking competition winner gets a new 360 because i bet both of ours will die at some point

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Linko_16: This is the best birthday ever.

It can get better, you Vamp and Jezzie can all hang yourselves live on YouTube and all of you can go out with a BANG !!!!

Yeah, you are finally getting the attention due to you Linko, now can you and Vamp say......

I SUCK (:jesse:) TO SEAL THE DEAL ????

Posted by Stalolin

whoa whoa whoa man

don't be so violent

you certainly shouldn't be egging people on to commit suicide over the internet

that's serious **** man

don't do it

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...do a search on his posts!!! Welcome to reality, how may I help you!!!!!!!

Posted by Lord of Spam

...wait... did linko just admit to driving home drunk?

im so proud. :3