blazblue coming to europe in 2010 with exclusive characters ALSO BALANCE PATCH

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

suck my dick america i'm gonna get really good at this game then wipe my *** with ant and zeta

Posted by Stalolin

i don't understand the point of bonus content for europe

Posted by Zeta

Naturally they're going to be Unlimited versions of the other 8 characters.

No one uses Unlimited characters.

Posted by Ant

They will most likely make it some sort of DLC or a patch. I REALLY doubt they'd leave Japan and NA out of the loop.

Oh, and you can probably wipe your *** with Zeta, but I doubt you could against me. :) Well, maybe. Not sure if I'll still be playing as much by twenty-****ing-ten

Posted by Zeta

wait why was i mentioned in the first place? i never play seriously nor put any real effort into competitive games :(

Posted by Degeneration

Haha, yeah, have fun buying Blazblue in 2010.
I hope all twelve of you Europeans who don't import have a lot of fun with that while I'll have moved on to Tekken 6 months beforehand.

Posted by Ant

tekkan blows

Posted by Slade

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: suck my dick america i'm gonna get really good at this game then wipe my *** with ant and zeta

Quoting Zeta: Naturally they're going to be Unlimited versions of the other 8 characters.

No one uses Unlimited characters.

HOHO right now x is hanging his head in his hands thinking "everything's gone pear-shaped itt"

Posted by Omni

I was thinking about getting this game. Somebody, convince me with an awesome YouTube video or something.

Posted by coromoro

Here's a pretty cool battle, since the trailer sorta sucks: (Watch it in HD!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juUJJ1bRNa0

I got the game the other day, and it's freakin' sweet. I hope to get internet on my 360 up and running soon. Then I'll get LIVE and get destroyed by Ant. :cool:

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Omni;953210]I was thinking about getting this game. Somebody, convince me with an awesome YouTube video or something.

[youtube=7L8JYAwraS8]7L8JYAwraS8[/youtube]

now, you will not understand everything going on in that video, but it is absolutely amazing

no, things like that will not happen often if you play online

what will happen often if you play online is people being irritating/cheap with jin

most of the characters are balanced enough to win a match based on skill, however jin's moveset tends to be tough for newer players

whenever i go back to my friend's house (where there is LIVE), i will gladly play you at pretty much any hour

and yeah, ant probably destroys all of us, though i have not played him yet

Posted by Ant

I could webcam a replay...maybe.

Yeah, there's a lot of Jin's at the lower levels, but they're easy enough to exploit.

The chracters you see the most often later on are Nu's, Arakune, Tager, and...jin.

Nu is by far the most annoying though.

She is a boss chracter at heart and is leagues above everyone else.

And although Tao is my Avatar set on here she's actually my 3rd now.

I main Arakune and Jin by a distant 2nd.

I've sadly lost any passion I had for the game.

Anytime I play I just get disgusted by other players or bored within 3 or so matches.

HOWEVER, that does not change the fact that it's an extremely fun fighter.

The story mode is extremely deep and fun if that's your thing.

Also the if you have other people to play against IRL hours will fly by.

Posted by Degeneration

Blazblue: Continuum Shift coming in 2010 featuring balance updates, Tsubaki and Hazama JIHAD

Posted by Stalolin

wait

i thought you guys were getting blazblue: calamity trigger

continuum shift is the sequel

Posted by Degeneration

Europe's getting the old game. The rest of the world, we are so off that.

Posted by Zeta

Can't wait for my delicious buffed Tager.

And Smooth Criminal Hazama.

Posted by Degeneration

February Japanese PORTABLE HOLY WAR alalalalalala

[IMG]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/Dragon17013/blazblue_psp_01.jpg[/IMG]

I don't expect online play in the PSP version. Not like it freakin has built-in Wifi or a web browser or anything >:O

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Degeneration;953422]Europe's getting the old game. The rest of the world, we are so off that.****ING HELL WHAT?!?!?! NO!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAARGH **** GOHAN TAKE PICCOLO AND LEAVE NAMEK!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!

*stands on a rock, screaming in rage, hair flashing a solid blonde*

Posted by Zeta

I'll just leave the sexy Ragna vs Smooth Criminal battle theme here.

[youtube=OcyiXDzFDwA]OcyiXDzFDwA[/youtube]

NIGHTMARE FICTION YEEEEAAAAAAAH