Jezzie Smith is monumental moronic WACKO !!!

Posted by WackoHater

Jezzie you are a moron who has completely destroyed another Wacko Forum, you are dumber than JuniorSnore and BakurARSE put together bonehead !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ummm, I thought you left!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

er, buddy, I can't be that bad if [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=34250]all da chicks want me!!!![/url] :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Any chick that would want you should.....

[SIZE="5"]HANG HERSELF !!!![/SIZE]

If she does not do it before the dirty deed it will surely happen after the fact !!!!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: I am a moron of the greatest magnitude!!!!!

Everyone knows this to be a fact IDIOT !!!!!

Posted by coromoro

It's nice to have you back, WackoHater! :)

Posted by Jesse Smith

See WackoHater, just like I always said, da kids missed you!!! :D:D:D

They look at you as their daddy!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by coromoro

I just like looking at Shakira. :cool2:

Posted by Panic!

Welcome back, WackoHater. Nice to have someone else who knows Omni is a tranny troll.

Posted by WackoHater

Yeah, it won't be long that I am gone again since a MAJOR:jesse:MORON is altering thread content and titles again to amuse himself.

IT DOES NOT AMUSE ME JEZZIE:jesse:SCUMBALL AND YOU WILL BE DESTROYED LIKE YOU DESTROY EVERY FORUM YOU CONTROL OR RUN IDIOT !!!!

PS: Yes, OmniTroll is an ArseKissing power troll who loves to play the reputation game here thinking it is a real ego boost, one has to have very low self esteem to get their rocks off that way !!!!

[SIZE="7"]LOL[/SIZE]

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting coromoro: I just like looking at Shakira. :cool2:

[URL="http://www.klopp.ru/index.php?newsid=78361"]Have fun "looking at Shakira" Son !!![/URL] :eek:

Posted by Max Mouse

Wackohater needs to be Administrator.. He'll teach you morons how to behave.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Max Mouse: Wackohater needs to be Administrator.

Quoted 4 truth!!!!!! Of course actually having da Admin powers iz a different story!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[CENTER][SIZE="5"]SOMEONE WANTS TO DIE NO:jesse:ONE !!!!![/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER]:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:[/CENTER]

Posted by Ant

please go away. despite the lack of activity I was enjoying the lack of your moronic ranting.

Posted by WackoHater

No one cares about what you think Cuant, morons like you as moderators are why this forum is dead.

YOU SUCK, FACE IT DUDE, FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE INSTEAD OF SENDING PM'S TO LINKO, VAMP AND OMNITROLL !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Ant: please go away. despite the lack of activity I was enjoying the lack of your moronic ranting.

Now now, be nice to WackoHater!!! We need him here. We can't afford to ban him like he bans me man!!! :D:D:D

We're all WackoHaters only friends, remember!!! :D:D:D Bashing from him is a sign of true friendship!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Panic!

I think this place is far more interesting with WackoHater.

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Max Mouse: Wackohater needs to be Administrator.. He'll teach you morons how to behave.

The entire "VGchat team" would be fired, including JezzieDumb:jesse:Bell as the first new management move !!!

Second move, ban the IP's of people who make one-two word idiotic posts !!!

Third move, appointing moderators with some brains that actually know how to manage people.

Posted by Jesse Smith

hi buddy! :D

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="5"]I want to DIE !!!! [/SIZE]

Posted by Jesse Smith

No, no, don't die!!!!!!! Think of all of us as family!!!! I'm your daddy!!!! You need us!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

[SIZE="5"]SOME:jesse:ONE WANTS TO DIE NO:jesse:ONE !!!!!![/SIZE] :mad::mad::mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Right, and in your post, you said you wanted to die!!!! But we don't want you to die!!! You provide entertainment, hince I said...

No, no, don't die!!!!!!! Think of all of us as family!!!! I'm your daddy!!!! You need us!!! :D:D:D

er, according to your PMs...you need me!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I can't help but laugh at your lunacy and ineptitude, but for now I am going to sleep, I can't take any more of you today !!!!