Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Today?

Posted by Near

I thought MvC2 was supposed to come out today on the PSN, but it is still not available for download. Have I missed something here? Has anyone else been able to get this game?

Posted by Degeneration

PSN updates are rarely on time. It's coming, along with whatever else is planned.

But when I get it, you all are SO Pringles.

edit: oh there it is.

Posted by S

Got it. Add me if you want to play sometime: Solrokr

Posted by Near

I have you added now. And yeah, finally got that MvC2 once they got it added around 5 or 6 PM Eastern time. When I see a release date, I expect that **** to be ready to download at 12:01 AM of the day it is scheduled to be released.

Posted by Degeneration

PSN updates are scheduled for Thursdays at 5PM Eastern. Street Fighter HD was one of, like, three exceptions ever. I'll add you guys at some point if I remember to.

BUT

1. It kept freezing my console yesterday when I would search for a match. Online play is lackin'
2. Why did they get rid of custom soundtracks? The demo had it and the full version doesn't.

Posted by Near

My PSN ID is Lord_Necro, in case you want to add me.

Anyways, we played online today and didn't have a single problem other than everyone picking Storm, Sentinel, or one of the other over-powered characters.

As far as the custom soundtracks, I did not even realize the demo had that. Its a shame they got rid of that.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

hahahahahahaha the game is two weeks late, doesnt appear on time, custom soundtracks dont work and you have to download the demo first

ps3 wins again

Posted by Near

It did show up on the day it was said to be released, and the demo being about 200mb, while the patch to unlock the full version is only 6kb, does not sound like a huge fail to me.