Did da wacko FINALLY do it!!!!!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

[url=http://www.world-of-nintendo.com/nintendo/pictures_of_webmaster/ack2.jpg][/url]

Click da image for a much bigger close up!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Posted by Panic!

Can I have the bottle of Jim Beam behind your woman?

Posted by junior senior

lol file name "ack"

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting junior senior: lol file name "ack"

ack...ack...ack...!!! It is ack...ack...ack!!!!! :D:D:D:D

er, you have to be 21 to get whiskey!!

Posted by Dexter

Those glasses are hilarious and she's not a bad catch. You go, Jesse! Them girls are lovin' your style.

Posted by Panic!

[quote=Jesse Smith;948245]ack...ack...ack...!!! It is ack...ack...ack!!!!! :D:D:D:D

er, you have to be 21 to get whiskey!!

I'm close enough to 21. Come on, be a pal!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Mature age also has to be 21 or above!

Posted by Tyler Durden

Haha.. Jesse and Fatty's fighting over a bottle of white label. Hardly even worth the conversation, that's womens booze.

Posted by Panic!

Jim Beam is just a personal favorite because it's the first thing I got truly wackface off of. I prefer Bacardi 151.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Show off. Any one can get ****faced on 151, it's no great feat to drink that garbage. Come back to me when you can breath fire and drink REAL moonshine without hesitance..

Posted by Panic!

I wanna try moonshine, I just haven't had the chance yet. I dunno where to get it from.

Posted by Stalolin

you make moonshine

you don't get it anywhere

Posted by Panic!

I know you make it. I dunno how to make it either, though.

Posted by Richaod

19th century period costume photos != marriage

Interesting how the missus has a ring, but you don't...

Posted by O.T.L

In India the dudes can have up to 8 wives.

Because Indians have 8 cocks.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Stalolin;948281]you make moonshine

Not entirely true, some places in the South are known to have stills operated within the legal bounds (usually under local lawdog supervision of course); ie Civil War reenactments where they produce the shine purely for the drama and historical element of having it present. I used to get it from this Mill in NC.. well, actually before they were to destroy the batch, a few friends of mine raided it and made off with 20+ jars. I managed to down two pints without dying. It's nasty ****, hardly worth consuming. I prefer home distilled corn whiskey (Shine is similar to the corn based stuff as it's made with ethanol) over it any day. At least with corn spirits you can have mixers and chasers if the batch tastes like total dog****. Moonshine...not so much, nothing mixes well with that garbage and nothing good ever comes from drinking it; blindness, stomach ulcers, rectal cancer, ****ed up equilibrium, 12+ hour hangovers, etc.. etc..

Illegally; I'm sure you can find some "old timer" making the **** in his backyard. Just look out for excessive amounts of copper piping and/or plating and whatever form of barrel and BAM you're bound to run into a MacGyver'esque still! Easier way- just keep your nose on the lookout for the sweet scent of a bitter, almost paint thinner-like aroma in the area..

Panic, you'd be ****ed and just flat out stupid as a box of rocks to want to try it.

Posted by Kutlass

or you can just help yourself to some of this fine product:

[url=http://www.hulu.com/watch/3517/saturday-night-live-uncle-jemimas-pure-mash-liqour][/url]

Posted by cool gamer dad

looks like aunt jemima pancake syrup!

Posted by Shin-Ra

That's Uncle Jemima, you philistine. Aunt Jemima is hipster garbage.

Posted by cool gamer dad

oh, i see this is clickable

Posted by Tyler Durden

Just looks like Tracy Morgan holding a bottle of Evan Williams to me..

Posted by Fate

Quoting Stalolin: you make moonshine

Punga fruit, fission batteries, etc.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

and a paintgun and workbench

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ack...I think she's taken!!!!! :mad: And da guy has a big fat grin just like me!!!!!!!! :mad: :D

Skydiving up in Washington!!!!!!!