just in disbelief

Posted by junior senior

wow. can't believe how correct my dreams are. i sense a lot of things in my dreams and it's scary.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Planet Zeekois the sons of former wackos and the sons of former n00bies will be able to sit down together at a table of wackohood. I have a dream that one day even the state of Or-A-Gun, a wacko state, sweltering with the heat of goofballs and weirdos, will be transformed into an oasis of wackos. I have a dream that my four FUTURE children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the intelligent of their IQ but by the content of their wackiness. I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day the state of Rio Linda, whose n00bie's lips are presently dripping with the words of intelligents and knowledge, will be transformed into a situation where geeks and nerds will be able to join hands with intelligent humans and goofy n00bies and walk together as n00bie and wacko. I have a dream today. I have a wacky dream that one day every member shall be just like da King of da Wackos, every post and every thread will be covered with grins :D:D:D:D, the intelligent members will be made in to wackos, and the crooked places will be made crookeder, and the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all wackos shall see it together. This is our hope. This is the faith with which I return to Digital Point. With the wackos we will be able to hew out of the mountain of intelligents a stone of weirdos. With these weirdos we will be able to transform the jangling discords of the boards into a beautiful symphony of wackohood. With these wackos we will be able to work together, to drive people insane together, to struggle together, to go to geek jail together, to stand up for wackos and n00bies together, knowing that we will always be wackos one day.