Final Fantasy: Dissidia

Posted by Near

So I have to say I am really looking forward to this game, even the internet is hyping it up pretty good. I have seen a video or two, but I have to say I still don't know what to expect. Has anyone played the demo version? Or maybe someone knows a little more about what this game is going to be like?

Posted by Degeneration

I never finished an FF game besides FFTA and don't recognize many characters, but I liked the demo more than I thought I would.

Some people are better with projectiles or "magic," and some are good at rushing and using close-range attacks. There are also special moves and some kind of finisher-type thing that Kefka kept beating me with. I assume everyone has one.

It seems like a decent game, but more for people who can remember the characters, their moves, the music, etc from older games.

Posted by Near

Right, I thought it might be a fan-boy game, although there is nothing wrong with that. Does it look like it will be more than just a FF fighting game (nothing wrong with that, just curious)?

Posted by Degeneration

The demo was just a series of fights. The full game might be more than that, but I don't know.

Posted by Near

So I was able to get the demo now that I have High Speed again, and man was I surprised at how simple they made the controls and kept the game extremely fun. I can't wait for the full version to finally be released.

Although it does seem like there are not a huge variety of attacks for any given character, but we will just have to see what all we get in the end.

Posted by Near

In case anyone is interested, 1UP did a video review of this game. Covers quite a few of the aspects of the game you don't see in the demo. I think I have been sold on getting this game, in fact I find myself putting quite a bit of time into it.

Posted by Tojis21

i know this game men i played its japanese version

and its a pretty good game you should check it out

now i download its FULL english version

the gaming is a arcade type w/large envirorment to fight with

Posted by Tojis21

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WERE I DOWNLOAD THE DISSIDIA FULL ENGLISH VERSION???????????

JUST ASK AND I WILL ANSWER YOU HONESTLY

Posted by theunta

wamly welcome

Sure all pro gamer are most welcome... if you can reach out to them it would be great!! Thanks a lot

Posted by kites4sale

Quoting theunta: wamly welcome

Sure all pro gamer are most welcome... if you can reach out to them it would be great!! Thanks a lot

^^ good point. Glad I joined this forum already