Final Fantasy: Advent Children Blu-Ray

Posted by Near

Anyone else get the newly extended release of FF: Advent Children on Blu-Ray?

Is it just me, or is my menu in Spanish?

Posted by Shin-Ra

As much as I disliked the movie, I'd like to have it on Blue Ray for eye candy. Problem is, I don't have an HDTV yet, so I'm going to have to wait a few months. It will be mine though.

Posted by Near

It was nice, the extra 20+ minutes was not outstanding, but I won't complain. The trailer they showed for FFXIII was nice, actually got to see some game-play footage. Other than that, I have not checked out any of the extra stuff yet, and like I said, the menu was in Spanish ... and I can't read much Spanish ... and I am not sure if it can be changed, I doubt it.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Near: like I said, the menu was in Spanish ... and I can't read much Spanish ... and I am not sure if it can be changed, I doubt it.

That's so damn weird. Have you tried taking it back (assuming you bought it at a department store), explaining the problem, and trying to get a new one? They may not all be like that.

Posted by Near

I got it at the local Wal-Mart, and nothing on the packaging said anything about Spanish. I expected it to start out in Japanese, which it did, I simply changed the language on that, but the menu in Spanish? That just threw me off. I mean, it is not that big of a deal, but to be honest, I am probably too lazy to take it back. Spanish is some what easy to decipher, haha.

Maybe I will do a bit of searching online to see if other people have had this happen as well.