Favorite Computer Game

Posted by Xero

I guess I can start it.

My favorite computer game is StarCraft. I've been playin it for like 5 years now and I still love it. I know you might think its old, but its still really popular. For the time i've been on B.net, there were a lot of people.

The major rule of this thread: DO NOT MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE'S FAVORITE GAME.
DO NOT SPAM. :devil:

Posted by Fiindil

The Baldur's Gate series (not including those wannbe Baldur's games on consoles, *shudders*)

a very close second would be Warcraft III. BG cos of the replayability, WC3, because Blizzard games are like drugs, too ****ing addictive!

Posted by Gong

Quoting Fiindil: The Baldur's Gate series (not including those wannbe Baldur's games on consoles, *shudders*)!

Amen. The BG series are just fantastic. I wish they would make more games like them.

Posted by Ch

My favorite computer game has to be Grim Fandango.

Posted by loony636

Grim Fandango was good, granted, but seriously, its outdated. My favourite would probably be Age of Mythology: The Titans (It RULES).

Posted by DeAthInCaRnAte

I would have to go with counter-strike as my first then very close behind is the total war series. w00t!!

Posted by evancooleo

Either Diablo II,or the warcrafts!

Posted by Boner

Daggerfall was a great game. Glitchy, but so much freedom to do whatever. As far as new games, I like NWN and DOOM III.

Posted by Early Demise

I really enjoyed Command And Conquer, Tiberium Sun. It was my favorite game for like two years until I began playing Yuri's revenge and the other C&C games. Also I like Call Of Duty, but it is getting a bit old because there are not too many new maps!

Posted by Killer Jordo

i have a tie in my faveroute games. I just have never been able to decide, so here they are Battlefield 1942, quake, quake II, quake III Arena

Posted by -Shadow-

Any of the old Sierra Quest games hold many childhood memories for me, and I could play them time and time again. Series such as Kings Quest, Space Quest, Police Quest and the Gabriel Knight series had very rich plots, warm graphics, and beautiful music and sound effects. I also enjoyed the old LucasArts adventure games such as the Monkey Island series and Maniac Mansion. I also like the newer LucasArts adventures such as Grim Fandango. I am a fan of the Myst games by Broderbund as well.

Posted by smileitsdeath

Doom series baby!

Posted by DeathScape

ToonTown.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

I really like Farcry. But if I had to choose another game, I woud choose WoW (World of Warcraft)

Posted by Xero

I started to play another game: The SIMS. I'd qualify this game as one of the best game I've ever played after StarCraft.
I enjoy playing it, but they dont give a lot of money.

Posted by animejunki

My favorite game would have to be war craft 3 but only for it's online features.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Flame ghost: I started to play another game: The SIMS. I'd qualify this game as one of the best game I've ever played after StarCraft.
I enjoy playing it, but they dont give a lot of money.

You should see the 'the sims' thread we made before the hack. It shows you are stupid.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Counter-Strike. Ill own you.

Posted by higbvuyb

Why do you play counter-strike when there are dozens of far better FPS's to play?

Posted by Xero

Counter-strike is good, but I dont have good reflexes, so when I encounter someone I get shot before I even get the chance to shot myself.

Posted by higbvuyb

Therefore you are bad at all fps's.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

CS is awesome, but if I had to choose a different game, Half-Life 2 Death Match. It's so fast paced and fun.

Posted by 77bigmac77

I like the Total War series. Also I liked Call of Duty, LOTR games (except The Third Age because that game was terrible), Age of Empires (AOE 3 coming out in November :)) and I play an RPG every now and then (Star Wars: KOTOR is my favorite RPG)

Posted by Acheron

Total War Series, Age of Empires Series, Rise of Nations, Heroes of Might and Magic III, Mechwarrior Series (Minus Mechwarrior 3, plus the Mercenaries spinoffs), Rainbow Six Series, Deus Ex, Vampire: Bloodlines, Baldur's Gate Series, Icewind Dale Series, Planescape: Torment, Neverwinter Nights, Arcanum.

I have to say I approve of most of the games that I'm seeing here, something that I usually don't see in these threads. Well, except Counter-Strike. There's no excuse for that one unless it's CS:S.

Posted by Apathetic

World Of Warcraft, yet I dont own it I've played it and it rocks. Counter-Strike also :)

Posted by pooper_scooper3

HALO

Posted by Xero

I notice Counter-strike is coming back a lot in this thread.

What version of counter-strike do you like the most?

Mine is condition zero. I prefere it...Thats all.

Posted by gameslasher

[COLOR=Navy]My favortie pc game is counter strike I have been playing it for a long time,Its a fun game[/COLOR]

:bangbang:

Posted by Xero

Quoting gameslasher: [COLOR=Navy]My favortie pc game is counter strike I have been playing it for a long time,Its a fun game[/COLOR]

:bangbang:

And another one.

Posted by Dreadnought

Diablo 2. UT2004. Black and White. STARCRAFT. Warcraft III

Posted by Xero

Quoting Engine of Hate: Diablo 2. UT2004. Black and White. STARCRAFT. Warcraft III

Finally! A blizzard fan! For how long have you been on blizzard games?

Posted by Dreadnought

Quoting Flame ghost: Finally! A blizzard fan! For how long have you been on blizzard games?

Since I first played warcraft II when I was about 11-12. They are probably my favorite developer, as I have only dislikeed one of their games: SC Ghost.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Engine of Hate: Since I first played warcraft II when I was about 11-12. They are probably my favorite developer, as I have only dislikeed one of their games: SC Ghost.

Cool! I agree with SC ghost. I prefere base, attacks, defence, suspense. SC ghost is more like counter strike. Thats what I think.

If you want, we can talk about SC in my thread: Starcraft general talk.

Posted by F4Z

my favorite game will have to be need for speed underground 2

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

You guys are'nt the only Blizz fans around here, I own every Warcraft game including WoW, and every Starcraft game and Diablo and the expansion pack.

Posted by Xero

Quoting SanitysRequiem: You guys are'nt the only Blizz fans around here, I own every Warcraft game including WoW, and every Starcraft game and Diablo and the expansion pack.

Thats cool! I'm glad, cuz even if tha games exist since like 8 years, we dont get fedup with them.

Posted by specopssv44

I love Day of defeat!!!!! I never liked CS at all, i only played it once or twice, and found it to be rediculous.....but i like DoD because im into WWII, and its far easier to deal with those little bastards who aim hack and whatnot...a couple of well placed grenades takes care of them!!!

Posted by Exolia1212

it rocks like linkin park
yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Posted by HiNu

I have a bunch of Favorites, such as:

Halo
Half-Life(1 & 2)
KaiOnline(It's a Korean Game)

That's all until Halo 2 Comes out for PC ^^

Posted by Jak Pattinson

jurassic park opration genesis is really fun. it is my favourite up to date. lego star wars and counter strike are cool as well.

Posted by Dreadnought

I just loaded Halo onto my school's network computer; Needless to say, massive multiplayer chaos ensued, with Majesty and myself trampling the rest of the school.
I had severely underestimated it's online play, and now it's gonna be a regular thing for me.

Posted by Chronic

My favorite computer game at the time is..... I dont really have one.... No wait I do......

http://www.addictinggames.com/fishy.html

Posted by psp

Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction for now

Posted by Soul_Tassadar

Starcraft...Counter-strike

Posted by wolfy-Kiba

All Time favorite Game is Diablo 1 and D2 Lod . I was hooked on Diablo1 first time i laid eyes on it even though if it was the Playstation version of it. I cant stop playin diablo 2 Lod its just so addicting.

Posted by Apathetic

Kay, Im posting again :O
CS is my favorite, even though Im not good and Im looking for a clan :P

Posted by Fender Bender

Age of Empires II all the way.

Posted by RedNeckGamer06

i got 2 favorite games, well one is more of an entire series, the Comand and Conquer series, and my favorite game is Joint Operations, best online play ive seen in a long time for a fps, and big servers at 150 ppl, and low lag

Posted by DeAthInCaRnAte

Well, CS was, but I havent played in well a long time so right now, mmmm..... probably Never Winter Nights or interactive madness

Posted by buddha

final fantasy 7 without a doubt the best game i ever played.The first RPG i ever played ,I was only 10 at the time but im 16 now and still no game has come even remotely close to matching it.I dont think any ever will.In my opinion it is the only PERFECT game ever made.

Posted by thelaststand

well out of the games i have now i would have to say half life 2, because it is a pretty fun single player game, it has good graphics, and the multiplayer is also fun

Posted by jake102690

My favorite computer game is any of the sims series. I just like the whole idea of real-life I guess. I can stay up all night playing it. I fyou haven't played it you should!

Posted by Boner

Neverwinter Nights. I already beat it once. I am now hooked on it again.

Posted by smileitsdeath

Never Winter Nights man that game is amazing the first expasion was so-so but the last one is AMAZING.

PC Gamer showed some Never Winter Nights 2 stuff. Sounds to be better then the first.:)

Posted by Sudsy

my favorites are 1:Descent 2 2:Star Wars Dark Forces 2 3:Silent Hunter 2

Posted by Sudsy

1:descent*

Posted by DnLdUdE12

Quoting evancooleo: Either Diablo II,or the warcrafts!

I couldnt have said it better myself

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Fallout series, NWN, Baulders Gate, Battlefield series, and the Warcraft series (the MMO too). None can beat Fallout though.

Posted by Azusa

Black & White, Stronghold Crusader, and The Sims 2. :rock:

Posted by KyoMatsu

Ok thisll be quite the list, I appologize, Kings quest series, quest for glory, space quest series, one must fall, Little big adventure 2 (twinsen oddysey) grand theft auto 1, prince of persia 1,2 lol ummm uhhh Alone in the dark. Thief 1, thief 2.
final fantasy 7, warcraft 1,2. Wing commander 1,2,privateer,academy, and secret missions.

Posted by BigB78

My fav pc game is Starcraft.

Posted by Rampage

Well my favorite game is CS Source. I think it is the best...lol

Posted by muffla

i am a hard core fps fan so my top games r doom (1,2,3,and final) unrealtornament (original and 2k4) and the serious sam series. if u havent herd of serious sam u dnt know wht ur missin its all about thousands of enimes and funny sid coments seriously look into this game

Posted by TopgunFFX

i love the sims 2 and cicvilization 3!

Posted by Azusa

Black & White and The Sims 2.

Posted by Jean Paul

Uhhh...Planescape Torment...I think...it

Posted by Xero

[QUOTE=Jean Paul]Uhhh...Planescape Torment...I think...it

Posted by Jean Paul

Quoting Flame ghost: Whats the game about?

Nice Avatar.
It

Posted by obryen

Quoting loony636: Grim Fandango was good, granted, but seriously, its outdated.

Adventure Games don't get outdated. They're interactive stories with puzzles mixed in. It's not an action game where the graphics have to be fresh and the gibs juicy.

It's hard to pick what my favorite is, but I'd have to go with Curse of Monkey Island (MI3). It's just so good.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Serious Sam: Second Encounter, Grand Theft Auto 3, Worms Armageddon, MDK2, Half Life, Sim City 3000, The Sims etc.

Posted by Demonizer

OnlineGame: MUonline (just too bad english speaking people are like extincted on the game)

OfflineGame: Postal2 With the Apocalypse weekend addon ;D

Posted by Xero

I officialy have a new fav PC game.

Warcraft III reign of chaos. I already finished the campaign, no cheats. Now I'm on battle.net. level 10.

Posted by Ghost_Sniper

Quoting Flame ghost: I guess I can start it.

My favorite computer game is StarCraft. I've been playin it for like 5 years now and I still love it. I know you might think its old, but its still really popular. For the time i've been on B.net, there were a lot of people.

The major rule of this thread: DO NOT MAKE FUN OF PEOPLE'S FAVORITE GAME.
DO NOT SPAM. :devil:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! you me new best friend man i thought that there was no more of use true STARCRAFT players out there man!!!! and i have to say that STARCRAFT will never get old man!! i got that thing like when it first came out and have been i love wit it ever since!!!!

Posted by KoH

Counter-Strike. :)

Posted by Crazy K

Star-Craft.

Posted by darkwhispers

defineately diablo 2 though i cant find my diablo 2 play disk :(

Posted by Eludiac

well i was playin warcraft3 FT for a while then i got bored with my always working undead strategy and i was too bored to make a new one so i kinda dropped out. i found an awesome free online game though. its called BZ flag. any one who likes frag fests and capture the flag should definitely check this out.
WARNING: if u do get this game u WILL hate it until u get good.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Right now it's Tony Hawk's Underground 2. Eh.

Posted by Nep0

Thug ( on ps2 ) > Thug2 on whatever system.

Posted by Deuzious

Diablo 2 is my favorite game at the moment

Posted by Xero

Quoting Ghost_Sniper: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! you me new best friend man i thought that there was no more of use true STARCRAFT players out there man!!!! and i have to say that STARCRAFT will never get old man!! i got that thing like when it first came out and have been i love wit it ever since!!!!

Yup thats a good game, but I prefere WC now. Its almost similar, so I play this one more now.

I'm now in WC frozen throne. I'm doin the campaigns. I'm in the blood elvels. I like them since they are half human and I like the humans. I find them usefull, but the elves and their chimeras rock all the way.

Posted by smileitsdeath

I truely don't have a real favorite but muy top five are.

1. Half-Life(1-2)
2. Far Cry
3. Never Winter Nights
4. Total War Series
5. UT 2004