Poll: Best Console Game Company?

Posted by Delibrete

What do you think is the best console game company and why?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[center][IMG]http://www.videogamelists.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/xbox360-logo.jpg[/IMG]

JUMP IN[/center]

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Nintendo. They make the games that sell their systems, and always have. Sega comes in second with Microsoft close behind them. sony trails far behind Atari, who are in turn behind Turbo Technologies, IMO.

Posted by Speedfreak

Fuck you, if we're really gonna do this I'm gonna need some parameters.

Best at making money? Best at designing hardware? Best at marketing? Best at innovating? Best at providing online features? Should 3rd parties be a factor?

If you say "best all round" I will fist you in your DICK.

Posted by coromoro

He probably meant which one you like more.

Posted by Degeneration

Capcom... Does it really need an explanation?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Degeneration;947353]Capcom... Does it really need an explanation?if we r talking game devs then yes i agree but you're ****ing retarded because capcom never made a console nigga

Posted by Delibrete

Quoting Speedfreak: Fuck you, if we're really gonna do this I'm gonna need some parameters.

Best at making money? Best at designing hardware? Best at marketing? Best at innovating? Best at providing online features? Should 3rd parties be a factor?

If you say "best all round" I will fist you in your DICK.

In other words im saying that you choose the best console from your own presonal experience. Or from what you think is the most significant or unique part of the console that "outdoes" the rest of the other consoles. Or your reason could be because of what made the console game company so special from the other console game companies or why it was so successful.

There's no reason to get angry over it.

Posted by Decoy

I am looking for the immortal king's armour

Posted by Decoy

Is there anybody out there that has the immortal king's full set?

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I think I saw some in that wood chipper over there. You stick your head in it, and I'll get the...uh...light...switch.

Posted by Degeneration

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: if we r talking game devs then yes i agree but you're ****ing retarded because capcom never made a console nigga

Well see I had forgotten that a console game was a game console

Screw it, I'll be the guy that says Sony, then. Reason? Uhh...

Adverti--
Profitabil--
Exclusi--

well it's really, really shiny. *leaves thread*