Br

Posted by junior senior

everybody please go see it. i got to see it at 5:30pm on friday night with my mom (LOL) and i went yesterday again at 5:00pm
lol i lied and i told my mom i saw up but i didn't see it i saw Br

Posted by Corrupt

at the time it really didn't seem like a bad idea to take my mom out to see br

Posted by junior senior

what was the last part that you saw lol

Posted by Corrupt

uh, the part where he went to the fortune teller. when he got on his knees and started to suck the "spirit cock" she just walked out, haha.

Posted by Panic!

I really wanna see it but no one really wants to see it with me. I hate going to the movies alone.

Posted by junior senior

go with adam

lol i love the milli vanilli blowjob lmao did she walk out before or after he spit the cum into his hand

Posted by Panic!

Adam wants to see it but he has a job and he doesn't have a whole lot of free time anymore. I guess we could go this weekend if he feels up to it.

Posted by junior senior

panic its so good its so funny lol

Posted by Panic!

I'm sure it is. Borat was the ****! Is it funnier than Borat?

Posted by junior senior

same concept, you know how borat's gimmick was being foreign? well bruno's is being gay.

Posted by Panic!

Yeah, Adam and I are going this weekend. Shame we can't all go together.

Posted by junior senior

uh that's too far to just go see a movie

Posted by Panic!

Yeah, I know. It's all good.

Posted by Dexter

This film is more fun when seen with your mom or overly prude individuals.

Posted by Panic!

My mom would never go to see it. Not her kind of humor. And the only overly prude person I know that might go with me is Amber but she is busy this weekend.

Posted by Dexter

Ask her to go with you tomorrow, then.

Posted by junior senior

lmfao im going saturday

Posted by Panic!

She's too ****ing busy all the time. She has to babysit her sisters until 2:30 or 3 then she has work at 5.

Posted by junior senior

how old are her sisters? 3 and 5?

Posted by Panic!

One is 7, the other is 12 or 13.

Posted by Dexter

Distribute them in the name of Viktor Taransky.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting junior senior: lol i love the milli vanilli blowjob lmao did she walk out before or after he spit the cum into his hand

i believe that was playing as i glanced over my shoulder upon exiting the theater

Posted by junior senior

go see that please lol

Posted by Dexter

Better than Borat? I'd say so.

Posted by junior senior

just finished watching borat. it's so planned. do not like.

Br

Posted by Panic!

A few theaters around here have a disclaimer warning moviegoers that Bruno is far more vile and disgusting than most people thought it would be and they receive tons of complaints about it. I can't ****ing wait to see it!

Posted by junior senior

it's because people never saw the tv show

Posted by Panic!

Which TV show?

Posted by junior senior

Da Ali G Show

Posted by Panic!

Oh. I haven't seen that show in years.

Anyway, I just got back from seeing Bruno. Movie was really, really good. Glad I went to see it.

Posted by junior senior

lol what song was your favorite
mine's the ron paul seduction part lol

Posted by Panic!

The Ron Paul part was pretty funny. He got ****ed XD

Posted by junior senior

lmfao paula abdul was v. angry at sbc lol

Posted by Corrupt

i dunno i really liked the video with him and bono and snoop dogg etc etc

hey, hey... he gay, he gay.

and yes i finally saw the whole thing, went to an 11:30pm showing too, it ruled. it's funny, i was thinking to myself, if only mom had stayed past the milli vanilli blowjob part, she'd be in for a REAL treat ehehehe

Posted by junior senior

lmfao good job boy. :)

did you tell mommy you saw the whole thing? i watched it last night around the time you saw it (your time lol) on my computer and its p. funny lol dominatrix

Posted by Corrupt

not yet, no. but i will, if only to mention the part with bono, because she gobbles up anything and everything related to U2

Posted by junior senior

so she'll see it again?? lol

Posted by Lord of Spam

ali g indahouse>borat>>>>>>bruno

fact

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting junior senior: so she'll see it again?? lol

haha, i told her it gets even "better" after the last part that she saw and she just shrugged her shoulders and changed the subject

Posted by junior senior

ali g indahouse was awful. the only staged thing in bruno was that richard bey knew it was fake and helped set up the show. borat was staged

Posted by Dexter

The whole film was staged, foolish child.

Posted by Panic!

The part with the gay converter was not staged. That guy thought he was doing something good for a German TV network. He had no idea he was helping film the movie Bruno. He said so in his blog. JS can probably link you to it if you wanna see.

Posted by junior senior

dexter you didn't even see it I'll link it when i get to a computer since mine was very sick and is in memphis.

Posted by Dexter

Staged!

Posted by junior senior

k here

http://www.pgmbirmingham.org/jodytrautwein.php

Posted by Crazy K

Most of the movie was staged yo. Super serious on that yo.

Ron Paul bit - Staged, Ron Paul was in on it.
Swingers party - Staged, the bit where Bruno is violently whipped
Eh, and more of course was staged. Heard the Hamas bit was fake as well.

Anyways, didn't really care for it, liked Borat better, but that's just me.

Posted by Panic!

Even if it's mostly staged it's still funny as hell.

Posted by Dexter

So staged. Those peeps didn't even acknowledge the cameras existence. It's childish to consider it all so realz.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Crazy K: Most of the movie was staged yo. Super serious on that yo.

Ron Paul bit - Staged, Ron Paul was in on it.
Swingers party - Staged, the bit where Bruno is violently whipped
Eh, and more of course was staged. Heard the Hamas bit was fake as well.

Anyways, didn't really care for it, liked Borat better, but that's just me.

Quoting Dexter: So staged. Those peeps didn't even acknowledge the cameras existence. It's childish to consider it all so realz.

those parts weren't staged. the cameras were there because he was filming for his austrian tv show. ron paul had no idea except to sit down and talk about some **** thing about the united states. swingers party wasn't staged. hamas wasn't
dexter they all had to sign a waiver before being filmed because it was for a fake austrian tv show.

Posted by Panic!

The part that I feel was most unrealistic was the part with the terrorist leader. I think if there had not been a camera that guy would have killed Sacha himself.

Posted by junior senior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk2oee2kjT8
he explains it

Posted by Panic!

lmfao that's great.

I wish I could have muted Letterman, though. I can't stand that ****er.

Posted by Crazy K

[quote=junior senior;947703]those parts weren't staged. the cameras were there because he was filming for his austrian tv show. ron paul had no idea except to sit down and talk about some **** thing about the united states. swingers party wasn't staged. hamas wasn't
dexter they all had to sign a waiver before being filmed because it was for a fake austrian tv show.

Too bad he was fired from his fake Austrian tv show in the beginning of the movie. He was trying to become Uber famous by making a tv show in America. lol

And yeah most of the movie was staged.

Posted by junior senior

lol i know but he said its for the austrian tv show.
seriously borat was staged the pamela anderson thing lol and he traveled with that church group...yea no way he did that because they went from like texas to california on a greyhound..that takes so long

Posted by Panic!

Both of them were staged, but both of them were funny. I think Borat was more obviously staged, though.

Posted by junior senior

going sunday night <3

Posted by Panic!

You're going to see it again? What is this, the 4th time?

Posted by junior senior

3rd

Posted by junior senior

JUST SAW IT... I LOVE SACHA BARON COHEN

Posted by Crazy K

Bruno is by far more staged that Borat was. The Ron Paul bit was actually fake, since Ron Paul was said to be in on it.

The swingers bit where Bruno is violently abused, is fake as well, since it's an actor. The talk show similar to Maury/Jerry Springer, was also fake.

Posted by junior senior

the guy knew about it because he hasn't been on the air for a while, but the audience didn't know. ron paul was real. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/15/bruno-fools-ron-paul-by-t_n_187187.html