Dexter's Bad Day

Posted by Dexter

Bad day.

Wanted to play Call of Duty this morning before I got the day rolling. Instead I had my first encounter with the red ring of death that wouldn't cease. Didn't bother me that much but still a lousy start.

Then I was with my friend Jenay and I locked the keys in my car. I was so aggravated with myself. I wanted to introduce her to some of my friends at the BBQ but we completely missed it, making me feel guilty and unreliable. The locksmith costs 160 dollars, too! The + 2 hour wait wasn't that bad since it was filled with great conversation, but I definitely decided that today was a bad day after that.

Then, about an hour ago, with a car full of people, I get pulled over for running a stop sign. Then I discover I have no registration in the car and my prove of insurance is expired. This was my first ticket ever! A decade of no tickets and no trouble has perhaps made me too careless of a driver. The jig is up!

I am now scared to leave my room. I'm becoming overly superstitious of things around me. It's as if I just finished a Final Destination film. My days are generally radical and if I believed much in luck I would think of myself as one of the luckiest boys alive. Today, however, was definitely not my typically lucky day. Fortune has forsaken me.

I only have myself to blame. Just a bunch of stupid mistakes I've made. Still, I feel a strong need to hide for awhile. I'm also surprised on how calm and collected my outward appearance has been. I'm still able to, somewhat, shrug all these difficulties away and smile and focus on other matters outside my awful, uncommon day.

Posted by junior senior

I wish all that could happen to me!

Posted by Tyler Durden

It's called karma.. for being a douche, ya' douche.

Stop being a broken vagina and think about the worst scenario; at least your car wasn't on fire while you locked your keys in it. At least your 360 wasn't on fire while it suffered the red ring of doom. At least that ticket wasn't on fire while the cop was issuing it to you!

After that, I think you came out on top of everything ace.

Posted by Dexter

I don't believe in karma or luck. Superstitions are silly.

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting Dexter:
I am now scared to leave my room. I'm becoming overly superstitious of things around me.

Quoting Dexter: I don't believe in karma or luck. Superstitions are silly.

wow

Posted by S

He acquiesced to being silly. How silly of you, Dexter, for being silly.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Dexter: Bad day.

Wanted to play Call of Duty this morning before I got the day rolling. Instead I had my first encounter with the red ring of death that wouldn't cease. Didn't bother me that much but still a lousy start.

Then I was with my friend Jenay and I locked the keys in my car. I was so aggravated with myself. I wanted to introduce her to some of my friends at the BBQ but we completely missed it, making me feel guilty and unreliable. The locksmith costs 160 dollars, too! The + 2 hour wait wasn't that bad since it was filled with great conversation, but I definitely decided that today was a bad day after that.

Then, about an hour ago, with a car full of people, I get pulled over for running a stop sign. Then I discover I have no registration in the car and my prove of insurance is expired. This was my first ticket ever! A decade of no tickets and no trouble has perhaps made me too careless of a driver. The jig is up!

I am now scared to leave my room. I'm becoming overly superstitious of things around me. It's as if I just finished a Final Destination film. My days are generally radical and if I believed much in luck I would think of myself as one of the luckiest boys alive. Today, however, was definitely not my typically lucky day. Fortune has forsaken me.

I only have myself to blame. Just a bunch of stupid mistakes I've made. Still, I feel a strong need to hide for awhile. I'm also surprised on how calm and collected my outward appearance has been. I'm still able to, somewhat, shrug all these difficulties away and smile and focus on other matters outside my awful, uncommon day.

i ave seen vaginas that were not as much of a pussy as you

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

wow sounds like you had a really bad day, i feel sorry for you

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Dude, how old is your car that you locked your keys in it? Time for a new one I think.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Vampnagel P. Wingpire: Dude, how old is your car that you locked your keys in it? Time for a new one I think.

Yeah, that's how I determine when to get a new car. If the keys get locked in it. :o

Posted by Dexter

Days got better! Fixed the red ring of death, contested my tickets, and I found someone who makes delicious Egg Nog!

Quoted post: wow

Superstitions are silly and I definitely felt at odds with myself towards the end of that day for being anything of a superstitious nature. When I have to actually consider karma or luck being a possibility, the situation must be towards one of the extremes. I generally have a terrific life and I could never give credit to karma for it. I'm responsible for the way my life turned out the same as I'm responsible for the awful day I was enduring.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampnagel P. Wingpire: Dude, how old is your car that you locked your keys in it? Time for a new one I think.

I hate the feature that doesn't let your doors lock within a few feet of your keys. It means I can't open the door, hit the lock button, then slip the keys in my pocket and go. I'm practically forced to use the little clicker all the time, and that makes me feel really stupid. Whoever owned the car before me never used the lock on the door so the keys don't even fit very well.

tl;dr
new features are stupid, lemme prime and crank my engine to start it

Posted by Tyler Durden

If you can't lock yourself out of it, run it out of gas, back it into some one else while parallel parking, or burn oil on it; then you're not really owning a ****in' car, you drive a Mac..