Huh, 8 years.

Posted by Sesshy55

I last was at this site when I was 10 years old, I saw a post that said "Hey -my username-, click here!"
And when I did, I gained a virus that spammed "You are an idiot!" across my screen and multiplied when I tried to exit it out. Never came back since lol.

This place seems pretty dead though, why haven't you remaining members moved on?

Posted by O.T.L

I get the vibe your a girl, idk why?

Are you?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hey (wacko1337), [url=http://www.vgchat.com/kool_video_game_secrets.shtml]click here[/url]!!!! :eek:

Posted by Sesshy55

Quoting O.T.L: I get the vibe your a girl, idk why?

Are you?

Ehehe~ My little secret. :D

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Sesshy55: I last was at this site when I was 10 years old, I saw a post that said "Hey -my username-, click here!"
And when I did, I gained a virus that spammed "You are an idiot!" across my screen and multiplied when I tried to exit it out. Never came back since lol.

This place seems pretty dead though, why haven't you remaining members moved on?

This is a sweet site... For us oldies it's a part of our very SOULS!!

Posted by junior senior

aww

Posted by Sesshy55

Quoting coromoro: This is a sweet site... For us oldies it's a part of our very SOULS!!

:O Do you play Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice?

Posted by Ant

Quoting Jesse Smith: Hey Ant, [url=http://www.vgchat.com/kool_video_game_secrets.shtml]click here[/url]!!!! :eek:

oh yeah, can't go wrong with the Gettysburg address.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Sesshy55: :O Do you play Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice?

Of course. :cool: I love the series. Do you?

Posted by Sesshy55

Quoting coromoro: Of course. :cool: I love the series. Do you?

Some of the best games ever.
I <3 Maya and Trucy.

Posted by coromoro

Ahh, yes, Trucy's just the best though. I like it when they show her as a little kid. CUUUUUUUUTE! ^______________^

Anyway, ahem... Yes, they're great games. Some of the best writing for any game, I think. Oh, and being a lawyer is just too cool. :cool:

To be honest with you, I've only played the original and Apollo Justice. :( I need to get the other two. Which ones have you played, and which one's your favourite?

Posted by Sesshy55

Quoting coromoro: Ahh, yes, Trucy's just the best though. I like it when they show her as a little kid. CUUUUUUUUTE! ^______________^

Anyway, ahem... Yes, they're great games. Some of the best writing for any game, I think. Oh, and being a lawyer is just too cool. :cool:

To be honest with you, I've only played the original and Apollo Justice. :( I need to get the other two. Which ones have you played, and which one's your favourite?

Lol Dude. I've only played the Original and Apollo aswell. Coincidence?

Posted by coromoro

Woah, crazy. That's awesome. :cool:

I'm curious about the others. I've read Trials and Tribulations in the best of them all. :o I'll have to pick it up sometime. :cool2:

Posted by Sesshy55

Quoting coromoro: Woah, crazy. That's awesome. :cool:

I'm curious about the others. I've read Trials and Tribulations in the best of them all. :o I'll have to pick it up sometime. :cool2:

I've been too adicted to my PSP which I recently got a custom firmware on.

Posted by final kaoss

Everyone still here hasn't moved on yet because they haven't found this place where you can sell your posts for cold hard cash. In vamps case of 20,000 + posts that would be.. $1000.00 @ 5 cents a post.

Posted by Lord of Spam

itt:faggotry

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Ant: oh yeah, can't go wrong with the Gettysburg address.

Then it goes in to another document. Takes 285 clicks to go through it all.

Posted by Dexter

Keeping up with the happenings of VGC is more important than keeping up with the happenings of my own family.

Posted by Kutlass

I'm here because I've been coming to Jesse Smith's "Message Board's" since 1998, much like I've been following major league baseball ever since I started watching it in 1997. The exception is that I don't need to have a history of watching baseball for me to find the sport at all interesting today.

All these returning members are much too newfangled to strike my fancy. I'm just waiting for the triumphant return of a quality '98 wwwboard wwweteran like Tiptup, Eatbugs, or Mr. Mackey.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I'm here cause we are all like one big happy family! And if Daddy Wacko leaves, da whole forum dies!! And we don't want that, right!!! Now, who wants to be Mommy Wacko!!! :D:D:D

Posted by O.T.L

Your a girl.

!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I can't believe I'm still here.

Posted by Trigger

I'm still here because I just ran out of website bookmarks to look at. Darn.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Lord of Spam;946498]itt:faggotrysays the guy living in a tin can full of men

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=BLUNTMASTER X;947373]says the guy living in a tin can full of men
That's possibly a radioactive/nuclear tin can, to you sir!

HAAAAAAAIIIIIII TRIGGAH!!

Posted by Speedfreak

You know, my relationship with you guys is something like the relationship I'd have with my son's best friend.

I hate the kid, he's an annoying little kid. But, on the other hand, I'd take a bullet for him. Partially because I'm genuinely concerned about his wellbeing, partially because I hate his parents for creating him and I wouldn't ever want to meet them and explain why he's dead.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

ah don't get all soft on us now, speedy

Posted by Sauron

I came back from the dead to tell you

Semolina Pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower

Posted by junior senior

omg please stay