My versoin of Legend of Zelda

Posted by onseroll

Ok like all Legend of Zelda it start with link in the Village in the forest. exsept wind waker your on an island town. Link in forest do what ever ontill his Village need him. they tell him that hyrule is once agein taken over by you know how. Ganon I cant spell his name but. Link find out he the only one to save hyrule becauce evey one is to much of a puce to fight Ganon. Of couce Link does use the master sword but still. Link goes to the first temple that the game let him. He get though of cauce so no wary. But wene he get out he finds a strang careter in front of him. it goes away because it to erly to find out what he is. And Link going to the temples so he can get the master sword. after geting in the second and out the strang careter is ther agian but say something to Link. All three must be destoryed to free master. then disoper like magic. Link finaly got to the thred temple got therw it and this time no strang person. He goes for the Master sword pull it out and link fall into a trance as soon as he pulled it out. In this trance wicht the cause of it is the strang person that is right behind him put him in is a visoin a would of choes but not hyrule but a new would. He falls out of the trance wicht wene the strang man disoper. Link heads to hyrule castle to battle ganon. I know this is erly but so what. After get therw the pain killing puzzle drilling mazes and traps he get to ganon. They fight and Link win of couce but something happens.
ganon sommon the strang person that had follow Link and ask him to help. But then the strang person say. No. Ganon was ****ed and the strang person start to say something. All three is here now I can finaly free my master. Zelda in the back gound doing nothing ask. what do you mean. the stranger repliyed. All three trifouce keepers are here now I can take the three trifouce pieces form all of you and free may master Everis

To be contenue

Posted by Degeneration

Quoting onseroll: ganon sommon the strang person that had follow Link and ask him to help. But then the strang person say. No.

Putting my imaginary lighter up right the **** now

Posted by Ant

genius

Posted by coromoro

Thread of the year 2009.

Posted by Dexter

I would simply enjoy a Zelda game that explored the characters a little more. How about some actual development? Give them some sort of personality, like the Zelda cartoon show did.

Posted by Ant

seriously, this is almost as good as Half-Life: Full Life Consequences

Posted by Slade

That's what it reminds me of, but there aren't enough zombie goasts!

Posted by onseroll

some of the thing i say does not make sence at first but im working on a better more detailed story of this one.

Posted by Ant

really? AWESOME! can't wait for more! ^_^

Posted by junior senior

no way is this animu 17

Posted by prashan05

this sounds interesting

you relly have thought about this

Posted by Prince Shondronai

You posted this back in July, Onseroll! When will we find out teh thrilling concluzions?!

Posted by fnool

TO BE CONTENUE...