poco claims first roast.

Posted by Dexter

This house is still rawking.

Posted by Corrupt

im the cat dj.

Posted by Stalolin

i dont' understand why the sand people have milk

Posted by cool gamer dad

There is a bright future for VGC. I see change, and hope. Hope for a more prosperous posting future.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

i see another video game board where 30 year old manchildren like me continue posting and browsing just because they need to get their proper "healthy" amoutn of reading done and lord knows i dont want to sit down and read a book. books are for losers, read internet posts

Posted by Stalolin

i read books

i am a loser i guess

Posted by Dexter

I read more Internet posts than books so I'm so kewl. :cool:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Turtle Toupee;946384]i see another video game board where 30 year old manchildren like me continue posting and browsing just because they need to get their proper "healthy" amoutn of reading done and lord knows i dont want to sit down and read a book. books are for losers, read internet postsgo to another site and leave this one alone

Posted by WillisGreeny

Because *** knows we need less people here postin.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

you especially

Posted by junior senior

i miss dj cat :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

pretty much the greatest gif ever

true story

Posted by Pit

Quoting Stalolin: i read books

i am a loser i guess

and don't you ever forget that

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

doesn't help that the few times people do check in the site won't ****ing load. It's like jesse is trying to drive us all away.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[IMG]http://www.alcoholfueledfunnymen.com/Machinations/macho_grapple.JPG[/IMG]
Turn Agony into BRAGONY!! Oh YEEAAAAHHHH!!!

Srsly tho Jesse'kins, ya' gotta stop all the haxors and forced downtime.
The Drama is killing the overall traffic for guests, n00bs, and vets alike. We don't like waiting 2 days for a page load, or 30 minutes for that matter just to recieve "o0ps you suck, here's a 404!" **** is gonna hit the fan one of these days and I don't see many of us sticking around for the real mess to clear up. I almost opted out after a 5 day hack stint, **** son I took like 8 months hiatus b/c **** was startin' to turn stale in this joint.. gonna be a real crash and burn one of these days. CRASH AND BURN, this I tell you!!

Posted by Borealis

dang

Posted by Dexter

Return to us, Curr the Conqueror!

Posted by Max Mouse

Looks like vgchat is dying to me. Most of the time I'm the only member online. It used to be like around 20 :/

Posted by Drexciya

Quoting Max Mouse: Looks like vgchat is dying to me. Most of the time I'm the only member online. It used to be like around 20 :/

Wow SUCKS FOR YOU BUDDY!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Max Mouse: Looks like vgchat is dying to me. Most of the time I'm the only member online. It used to be like around 20 :/

Duh...you obviously scare every one away. They all come back...once you are gone!!!

Posted by Screenname

There is to many boards jesse should shrink it down to 15

Posted by Jesse Smith

Hey! I thought you left!!! :D Um, you should only be showing up here once a month!!! :D

Posted by Screenname

I am not a period

Posted by junior senior

vgchat is perfect

Posted by scylla

with this auction, no it wont be the end of vgchat but it will mark the beginning of change for this place.

Posted by maian

Quoting scylla: with this auction, no it wont be the end of vgchat but it will mark the beginning of change for this place.

it's funny because he lost

Posted by netman

I wonder if he was secretly hired by Jesse to bump the auction price up!

Posted by Astanax

That end price is quite a bit of money. If I had that much money ($1,700), I could be through with paying one of my bills. Skimp and save is all I can do.