Least favorite Zelda Game?

Posted by Nataki

What is your least favorite Zelda game, and why?

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Other than the CDi titles, Four Swords Adventures is my least favorite. It's still a pretty awesome game, but I'd rather have the epic single-player experience.

Posted by coromoro

All the ones you listed are fantastic... shame on you for picking Wind Waker. Anyway, I have to agree with Prince Shondronai on this one. :o

Posted by Dexter

Out of the ones I've played I'd have to go with Twilight Princess. Great game but I think years from now when I look back on my Zelda experiences Twilight Princess will be the least memorable adventure. I never went through Four Swords or Phantom Hourglass.

Posted by Nataki

When I said Wind Waker, I meant the majority of the toon ones.
I never played 4 sword adventure...
The toon ones are not very memorable, and I rather play MM, OoT, ot TP than those. Maybe Wind Waker wasn't the worst toon one.

Posted by Akiro

I didn't like wind waker for one main reason; the sailing. It was so tedious just to get to one island from another without the ballad of gales or whatever song it was. Also, the island should have been bigger to allow more movement on-shore. At least they fixed the sailing problem in Phantom Hourglass.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Some one obviously hasn't been around back in da good old days of da NES. Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link is the worst Zelda game released.

Posted by Ikusa

Windwaker is my least favorite game. I don't particularly like the toon animation for anything, and i dont like the plot as much as the other ones i had played. Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, A Link to the Past, and Twilight Princess just seem to fit the cannon better. Sorry if i offend, that's just my opinion o_O