Man Injured After Using Nail Clippers to Circumcise Himself

Posted by final kaoss

Wow, just WOW and wtf was he thinking? :D:D:D:D

Quoting http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529571,00.html?test=latestnews: A British man had to be rushed to a hospital emergency room after attempting to circumcise himself with nail clippers, the Telegraph reported Tuesday.

The unnamed young man was taken to the Lister Hospital in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, where he had the wound cleaned and disinfected.

He was kept in the hospital for observation.

"This is something we would advise men never to attempt," a medic told the Telegraph. "The results can be quite horrific and long-lasting and have quite an affect on a man's sexual performance. Using a pair of nail clippers must have caused excruciating pain, even if he had had a few drinks beforehand."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529571,00.html?test=latestnews

Posted by Kamek

I've seen stranger things in the ER. That GIF though, at the side of the topic... lol. It definitely adds to the effect of the thread.

Posted by Tyler Durden

You speak lies son, lies.
I saw no such GIF. None, never!

Srsly, whatamI missing?

Posted by Panic!

[IMG]http://www.sinisterclub.com/images/smilies/SmileyFacepalm.png[/IMG]

What the **** is wrong with people?

Posted by Jesse Smith

A few times I've actually been tempted to use nail clippers to circumcise myself!!!!!!!!!!! er....good thing I didn't do it!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Tyler Durden

[youtube=2nzQckSSn5c]2nzQckSSn5c[/youtube]

This guy speaks for that guy.

Posted by Speedfreak

That's pretty hardcore.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Speedfreak: That's pretty hardcore.

YEAH MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO IT YOU DISGUSTING BRIT

Posted by Panic!

I highly disagree with that video. I think circumcision is more appealing and sanitary.

Posted by junior senior

lmao oh gorsh here we go again

Posted by Panic!

You can think whatever you want but in my opinion and the opinions of most women I know an uncircumcised penis looks disgusting.

Posted by Speedfreak

Society.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

or maybe the fact that an uncircumsized penis kinda looks like a little alien sticking out between a guys legs and when a girl first has sex just the prospect of a penis is already frightening you dont want it to also look like an oversized night crawler

and by nightcrawler i mean this:

not this:

but then again i guess having the second between your legs would be just as if not more frightening

Posted by junior senior

panic is the size of that lil worm

Posted by Stalolin

hey guys let's all get uncircumcised that'll be a big slap in the face to *** wow he'd be ****ed i mean we made that covenant and everything

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Panic;946168]You can think whatever you want but in my opinion and the opinions of most women I know an uncircumcised penis looks disgusting.

How would you know what most women want you little snot. You're destined to be with ONLY one woman. You have the self image and morale of a cupcake!

Besides, with all that extra skin your body accumulates from all them visits to the Wawa- how do we even know you're legally circumcised?

[spoiler]Sorry kid, nothing personal, tis the interwebs![/spoiler]

Posted by Panic!

What's wrong with being with only one woman? I don't think that's such a bad thing at all.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

i think he means that you will only find one woman ever in your life to be with and thats all that you will ever get a chance for

Posted by junior senior

lol

Posted by Panic!

That's not true. I had at least 5 girlfriends before Amber and I know of a few women that would wanna be with me if Amber and I were not together.

Posted by Tyler Durden

The fact that you consider any of these "girls" women is almost laughable.. the fact alone that you consider yourself a man now is very laughable. When's the last time you paid a bill or bought a piece of property costing more than $1,000? With YOUR OWN income?

Posted by ExoXile

Not that I agree with Panic one bit or defend him... But, eh.
What does that have to do with anything Tyler?

Posted by final kaoss

He's pretty much saying that panic won't be able to keep a chick because he can't even support himself.

Posted by junior senior

literally.

Posted by Tyler Durden

You're knowing only half the battle son.

Posted by ExoXile

****ing chicks should support themselves, *******.

Posted by Panic!

Amber supports herself. She pays her own car insurance, her own phone bill, buys her own clothes, etc. She does still live with her mom but other than the house mortgage she pays for everything herself. If I had a job I would, too. I am looking but I am having a hell of a time finding one.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Wtf Panic, the topic isn't about Amber supporting herself. It's **** like this, where you argue points that aren't worth arguing that **** people off. Guess what!...everyone who doesn't have a job can't support themselves usually. "If I had a job, I'd have money", wow holy **** really? You really are annoying.

Posted by Kamek

I still don't get the "Panic bashing", VGC trend. From what I can surmise, the guy has a steady girlfriend, is trying to find himself a job, and doesn't seem all THAT bad of a person. Aside from the nasty posts in "What's on your mind".

Posted by WillisGreeny

yeah, no, it's not a trend. People eating when they're hungry isn't a trend, It's a natural response.

My reasons for bashing Panic:

1. He whines about **** in his life that for some odd reason the rest of us can avoid.
2. His opinions tend to be based on 5 seconds of thought, void of any originality.
3. Thinks all posts that bash him are just people being mean when 95% of what he posts warrents criticisms since they aren't that great.
4. **whatever ****es off everyone else**

What just happened is a great example of Panic. *****ing about not having money because you don't have a job? Hmm. *****ing about being fat when you eat a **** load and don't exercise? Hmm. And I'm suppose to believe the girls are after this guy? oooook.

Posted by ExoXile

As of late what I've seen of Panic is pure bull****, trash.

But on the other hand, Tyler Durden spews out what I could best describe as sever waste.
And that's the PG 13 version.

Posted by junior senior

lol panic

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Kamek: I still don't get the "Panic bashing", VGC trend.

Remember when you were in elementry school and you saw bullies pick on kids??!! Half the oldies here have turned in to bullies and just love to find easy targets to bully. And Panic is a very easy bully target!!! Da only other person to ever post here that's also a very easy tarket to bully is...WackoHater!!!!

Now, how can I get every one to bully me!!!!!

Posted by cool gamer dad

man clips away at dick with pair of nail clippers

behold, the most active thread in weeks

Posted by cool gamer dad

*one of

Posted by Kamek

Quoting Jesse Smith: Remember when you were in elementry school and you say bullies pick on kids??!! Half the oldies here have turned in to bullies and just love to find easy targets to bully. And Panic is a very easy bully target!!! Da only other person to ever post here that's also a very easy tarket to bully is...WackoHater!!!!

Now, how can I get every one to bully me!!!!!

Jesse, you used to be semi-normal and look like Abe Lincoln. How long will this wacko facade last!!! Did the y2k scare really scar you that badly?

Posted by final kaoss

lol i think he's been scared like that since birth.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting CATBLUNTS420: *one of

psst, n00bie!! See that button???!!! That's what that's 4!!!

Quoting Kamek: Jesse, you used to be semi-normal and look like Abe Lincoln. How long will this wacko facade last!!! Did the y2k scare really scar you that badly?

Bah!! Now there's da y10k to worry about!!!!!!!! It's almost da end of da internet!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

er normal??!! I've NEVER been normal, not even close!!!!

Posted by final kaoss

Now be a good lil freak & drag wackohater back over here

Posted by Astanax

I still like the story of the man who accidentally sawed off his hand while using power tools, so he tried to end his life by shooting himself in the head with a nail gun. Didn't kill him, and they were able to reattach the hand. Imagine having to use a crowbar to pull the nails out of his head while he was still alive. Sure they could have sedated him before pulling the nails out, but for just being that stupid, I think he should of had to deal with the pain, but that's just me =)

Posted by Omni

I make fun of Panic for consistently having terrible opinions and contributing absolutely nothing to this site during his entire time posting here. He's also admitted that the main reason that he posts so much is because he cares about his post count on forums, so he's essentially a giant spamming fatass who used to cry about not being accepted on the internet like a year ago and pretends that it never happened and tries to act like he doesn't actually care what people say about him, while arguing in his own defense and proving himself to be a hypocritical whale from New Jersey. He tries to appear really chill and post in a manner that comes off as relaxed because he wants to be accepted, but it's obvious from his reactions to what people say about him that it's just a facade for a kid who can't quit posting on a forum despite the fact that everyone here dislikes him and knows that he's a worthless attention whore who wants to be accepted.

Posted by NES Queen

Wow, it's just slightly disturbing how much effort some of you devote to analyzing the lives of others. Yeah, slightly.

Posted by Omni

Wow, way to go taking me all seriously and stuff. While I do think Panic is a failure, the depth of my post is really and quite obviously exaggerated.