Do You like Spongebob Squarepants TV Show?

Posted by kelly437

Is there any fan of Spongebob Squarepants TV show? do you like this show or not? pls give me your right opinion.

Posted by Panic!

SpongeBob is ****ing awesome!

Posted by WillisGreeny

I think the show is stupid and targets little kids by using lots of flashy colors and funny noises.

Posted by Panic!

When SpongeBob first came out (I dunno if this is still true) there were just as many, if not more, adult fans of the show as there were kids.

Posted by WillisGreeny

And George W. Bush became president from those same morons...still a stupid show.

Posted by Bloodfather

Been a fan of Spongebob ever since I was a little kid. I geuss thats not really saying much though seeing as how I'm only 15...but it is a g*** show and I'm really excited for the all new episodes starting today. XD

Posted by nauman

It is an awesome show and the Patric and Mr. Crab are mine favorite.

Posted by Dexter

Spongebob is retarded, literally.

Posted by coromoro

I don't see how a TV show can be "literally" retarded... unless it was, you know, slow-paced or something.

Posted by Dexter

Spongebob is also the name of the character.

Posted by coromoro

Oh... right, I should've known.

Posted by marley

i love the show and patrick is my favorite i like his color and shape..very unique, ilove watching it with my son i think some of the scenes are very educational..

Posted by Shin-Ra

I'm leaving this bot post because it's too funny to be deleted.

Also Spongebob is a pretty cool guy. If I'm flipping through the tv and see an episode on that I haven't seen, I'll watch it.

Posted by Ant

I laughed pretty hard at a recent episode where while Spongebob is screaming about how tough he is and how he beat some guy up he abruptly yells "FOOOOOOOOOTBALL".

Posted by Mystic Hero

Absolutely love the show. I find the mindless stupidity to be quite clever and hilarious. One of my favorites is "Procrastination," one that everyone can relate to. That episode defines me so well. Also, "Chocolate with Nuts," another silly one that had me in stitches with the infamous screaming chocolate guy.

Posted by brock9233

I Like it , I Love it, I Live it(Strange!! but sometimes i use to wear weird dress like spongebob . But i use to wear it at home only.)