Street Fighter IV Combo Help

Posted by Near

Hey, I have been playing the challenge mode on SFIV and I seem to be having some trouble getting some of the combos, and cancelations down.

For example, I cannot preform C. Vipers High Kick followed by her Super Combo. I don't know if my timing is off or what, but it seems like the CPU gets a chance to block before I can even execute the Super Combo.

Any help would be much appreciated, if there is any to be had.

Posted by coromoro

Those get really freakin' hard... they're nearly impossible. My advice is simply to keep trying.

This might help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVPzjnLjZR4

Posted by Near

Thanks, I will try and check that out when I get to some high-speed. Takes about a year to load anything from youtube when you have dial-up.

Posted by coromoro

You have dial-up?! WHY?!

Posted by Near

Haha, well right now I am back home giving my dad a hand on the farm, and well, thats really all you can get out here. I hate it, which is why I can't wait till I head out for grad school in about a month.

We live in the woods is what I'm saying. We have to drive about 30 minutes to get to the nearest store. There is NOTHING to do around here. I mean, we don't even get cell service. I wish those Verizon people would come up here and try that "Can You Hear Me Now?" crap! We could get some form of high-speed, but everyone around here who has tried it says it sucks just as bad as dial-up.

So yeah, I am just counting down the days until I get back to civilization.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

who gives a ****

here's a combo tip: buy a ****ing arcade stick

Posted by Near

Oh I have me a nice Arcade Stick, just need to get used to it. I can't remember the last time I stepped inside an Arcade. Plus I need to set me up a table or something, because I can't play with the **** thing in my lap to save my life.

Posted by Near

Oh I have me a nice Arcade Stick, just need to get used to it. I can't remember the last time I stepped inside an Arcade. Plus I need to set me up a table or something, because I can't play with the **** thing in my lap to save my life.