Animal movies, can they get amc worse?

Posted by Mystic Hero

Now we all know how mamc animal movies are out today but have you ever watched amc? Now I don't know about you but all these animal shows really suck. The plot is usually really bad and sometimes the acting and dialogue is so poor it makes you want to scream. I swear, when directors run out of thoughts for movies for kids they go to an animal movie which most of the time ends up being bad. Now I'm not saying all of them are bad, but from what I'v seen, they pretty much suck from my stand point. lets look at the movie "Good Boy" for a minute. It's about these dogs that are supposedly aliens. Wow how exciting we have pet aliens. Somehow they can talk to this one boy that has to help them get home. Wow there is a big crime, the puppies have to get home! Seriously, after I saw this one I decided that most of these animal shows are terrable. Wow pets try to take over the world, what a catastrophy! Seriously now, when they try to make akids movie, they should try something other than an animal movie when they run out of ideas or at least have a well thought out and good plot.

Posted by Shade

Somehow, I know this was inspired by Happy Tree Friends. :)

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Most of the recent animal movies are horrible, but some of the older ones are great ie. Homeward Bound, Babe, and Fluke. The first Airbud wasn't so bad either.

Posted by Arczu

Animal movies. They usually don't turn out good, and I'm not really sure why. The premise is fine, but in general, something is missing. Ones like Look who's talking now were, fore the most part, okay.

Maybe they look to animal movies so much, because it's a bit easier to film dogs than hiring a whole bunch of actors.