Posted by Panic!

This is a sad day. Michael Jackson is dead at the age of 50. R.I.P. :(

Posted by junior senior

RIL MJ

Posted by Phantasm

****ING CRAZY GUYS

edit: seriously that wasn't supposed to happen

Posted by final kaoss

Apparently he did die. *** hates child molestors like him.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-dies-death-dead-cardiac-arrest/

Posted by Ant

huh, so he actually is. pretty surprising, but **** happens.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Apparently MJ died running to Walmart...he heard boys' pants were half off.

Posted by MarioStar

Thriller!? Thriller! .... Thriller :(

Posted by coromoro

It's weird how people just die, you know? He's just gone... we'll never see or hear from that man again. He's gone... forever... only his music will remain.

Yeah, I don't really care. He died. People die. His music died long ago.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

So it looks like the only arrest MJ's lawyers couldn't get him off of was 'cardiac arrest'!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Michael Jackson's upcoming London dates have been cancelled. They were James (aged 9) and Thomas (aged 11).

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i guess his heart just couldnt beat it...

Posted by coromoro

Keep 'em comin'. :cool2: Or should I say... Michael... keeps... them (little boys) cumming? Yeah, that was bad.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, don't u mean Wacko Jacko!!!!!!!!!

Posted by MarioStar

You know he was going to do sumthing crazy as hell he was laying low for way to long and now well never know ****it!

Posted by final kaoss

theres already a thread about this http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=34087

Posted by junior senior

i was talking about him today with my mom lol
how his kids arent his at all lol

Posted by Degeneration

Posted by junior senior

who are you

Posted by Degeneration

more like what is vgchat

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Degeneration: more like what is vgchat

baby don't post here... don't post here... no more (nah i'm kidding, you're cool)

Posted by Tyler Durden

Rupty's just gotta be startin' somethin'. Got to be starting something yeah yeah.. starting some thing yeah yeah cause you got to be yeah yeah..

Posted by Tyler Durden

[youtube=ACPsfcsg4ZE]ACPsfcsg4ZE[/youtube]

Posted by final kaoss

Embedding disabled, pwned. :D:D

Quoting Tyler Durden: [youtube=ACPsfcsg4ZE]ACPsfcsg4ZE[/youtube]
"Embedding disabled by request"

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting final kaoss: theres already a thread about this http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=34087

psst, n00bie, compaire da number!!! This thread was made before that one!!! :D:D:D:D

Oh, wait....now this is in that thread!!!

Posted by O.T.L

Ya it sucks. It's weird how people just die.

Abc's is the shiz.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=O.T.L;945477]Ya it sucks. It's weird how people just die.

not really man it happens all the time

Posted by Phantasm

MJ's don't die every day man ;__;

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

what a crappy week

Posted by Kutlass

wow, he was 50? he looked 300.

Funny how I went all day without hearing anything about this, and vgc is the first place I read about it, which makes me care even less than I would have otherwise, as I never really listened to any of his music and seeing him dangle an infant over a balcony just made me chant what a fan does when the team opposite the one he's rooting for is trying to make a catch on a routine infield pop-up, as the last thing the world needs is one more dirty diaper, and the same goes for another pop singer who tries to plaster their make-up with too much face.

Posted by final kaoss

Well that's just too **** bad for you coromoro, if you don't like the way I quote, then either add me to your ignore list so you don't have to see my posts or don't come to vgchat anymore. Oh btw, welcome to my ignore list.

Quoted post: coromoro disagrees: I hate the way you quote and I am going to derep you until you stop doing it

Posted by MarioStar

He's probly not dead hell I don't think he was ever really alive. What a wierd little ****.

Posted by Panic!

He'll be back.

Posted by Linko_16

Michael are you okay
Are you okay
Are you okay Michael
You've been hit by
You've been struck by
Cardia~c A-arrest.

Quoting Degeneration:

Hahahaha I know the guy who shopped that.

Posted by Shin-Ra

The only thing I've gotten out of this was a massive facepalm when CNN was trying to differentiate between a myocardial infarction (heart attack) and heart failure. They didn't explain it at all, they just said it's different and then proceeded to show a coronary artery occluded with plaque and said it's heart failure.

Posted by Aioros

As far as entertainers go, he's achieved a level of stardom across the globe that will never be reached again, ever. Seriously, you cannot get any bigger than that in today's music industry for numerous reasons.

It's sad that his lifestyle (which was strange indeed) and inappropiate antics took away from his talent and achievements. Also, let's not forget his contributions to society: "The Heal the World Foundation", "USA for Africa", and his Victory world tour also comes to mind, of which every single dollar went to charity. And that wasn't the only one.

I think you had to grow up with his music like I did to really appreciate how great he was and what kind of impact he's had on so many of our lives, worldwide.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I applaud Airoros's post. Compassion and not-knee-jerk reactions are a breath of fresh air when someone dies. It's always "who the hell cares" followed by another raptor "I hate humans" response followed by jokes. I grew up watching and enjoying Michael Jackson. Did he turn out weird? Yes, but given the abuse he'd suffered as a child and the witch-hunt the media and money-hungry "friends" threw at him, I think he made a huge impact in the world. Ironically, only in his birthplace, the US, do people NOT separate the lifestyle from the music and complain and compliment, respectively.

Posted by MarioStar

Yea thats whats beat about this he would of broke all kinds of records with his new tour and with the way everythings controlled today no one might ever be able to top him.

Posted by Slade

I heard about it when my friend got a text from someone about it. Then he got about 30 more throughout the day. My family wasn't a Michael Jackson family at all since they're all old, so he had no impact on my childhood. I first saw him perform on TV when I was around 12, and I first listened to one of his albums straight through about 4 months ago. The charity stuff Aioros' mentioned is kind of interesting though.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Nothing's worse than being covered by [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cJB2Z_aTEQ"]these guys[/URL].

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Aioros: Seriously, you cannot get any bigger than that in today's music industry for numerous reasons.

Michael Jackson was nothing compaired to da King. (For those of you in Rio Linda, that's Elvis Presley.)

Posted by Slade

The news stations sound like the National Enquirer. I read a headline in the supermarket checkout aisle that said something like "MJ: HE DIDN'T HAVE TO DIE!" and within a few days the TV was full of LaToya's rants about how he was murdered. It's so much better to die quietly/without fame.

Quoting final kaoss: Well that's just too **** bad for you coromoro, if you don't like the way I quote, then either add me to your ignore list so you don't have to see my posts or don't come to vgchat anymore. Oh btw, welcome to my ignore list.

you're gay. I meant to derep you and agree with coro, so you should add me to your ignore list too.

Posted by Tyler Durden

FK is a tool..
There, add me to your ignore list too.

You's right Slade, it is better to die quietly. I blame Jo Jackson for all that "homicide Michael wouldn't off himself" bull****. His sorry broke *** (along with his ugly *** alien daughter) are just jumping the reigns of Michael's death for publicity. **** those sorry *** stage stealers.