People are so focused on Iran. . .

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

THAT THIS MAN'S PROTEST GOES UNNOTICED!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/wiltshire/8031371.stm

down with English tyranny and the oppression of Pagans!

Posted by Tyler Durden

Lol.. Pagans want rights.
They should be grateful enough they're allowed to worship trees and old stones without being beaten with them.

Edit: FYI- I dated and almost married a Neo-pagan. That was until I kept finding her in the woods surrounding the neighborhoods nearby, trying to feed "Tree Fairies" with sugar cubes and buttermilk. And the smell of burning sage is horrible when you're trying to have sex or simply sleep in your own room after it's been spell protected from spirits and demons. ****ing bhaha, Pagans are lame and they tend to not bathe as often as us normal mortals.

I want to punch [URL="http://www.worldoffroud.com/index.html"]Brian Froud[/URL], so hard, right in the face.

Posted by Shin-Ra

[quote]King Arthur Pendragon, formerly known as John Rothwell
[quote]I have done a short ritual and spell of protection, calling on the kings of old.

I sure hope he casted reflect, because you never know when they'll throw magic spells back.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote]ExoXile disagrees: your idea of paganism is twistedExcuse me, been to America much?
Ever notice how ridiculous a joke the religions in this country really are?

No?
Then stfu you mountain humping goat.

The word is Neopaganism, not just typical Paganism. Neo's like to bend and twist their own religion around what they like and what they feel is necessary to help them sleep better at night while still being a sword wielding, spell casting poser.

Unless you're slaying animals for sacrifice or drinking the blood of your sworn enemies while dancing drenched in their entrails, I call you a pussyfaggot. Real men don't Role Play.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dudes actually got some pretty big balls to change his name to King Aurthur.

Quoting Tyler Durden: Excuse me, been to America much?

No?

lolol

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Lord of Spam;945103]Dudes actually got some pretty big balls to change his name to King Aurthur.

Or a pretty small brain!

bu-bum **crash**

Posted by Speedfreak

To be fair, English Pagans aren't the weird-ass bullshitters you get in America (well, okay, they are, but you know what I mean). They did sort of build Stone Henge.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Speedfreak;945327]To be fair, English Pagans aren't the weird-a[COLOR=lightgreen]s[/COLOR]s bullsh[COLOR=lightgreen]i[/COLOR]tters you get in America (well, okay, they are, but you know what I mean). They did sort of build Stone Henge.

look, we get it alright

the US has five times the population of england

this means we have five times the bat**** insane people

which means they have more sway and more ability to speak

Posted by Tyler Durden

I start seeing Americans going around fighting off Shinra and collecting Materia, I'm fleeing the nation..

Cause ya' know, most of our "Pagans" are into that role playing hullabaloo...

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Stalolin;945332]look, we get it alright

the US has five times the population of england

this means we have five times the bat**** insane people

which means they have more sway and more ability to speak

That doesn't follow, you'd also have five times the intelligent people to tell them they're idiots.

Posted by WillisGreeny

We do have five times the intelligent people, but the problem is that the middle percentile lean towards dumb people's solutions in hopes of winning the populace for future elections and so forth. Showing the slightest sign of inteligence through a personal opinion in a public forum in America automatically gets you earmarked as uncool, overly serious, insensitive of others, and overall socially inept. As a result of smart people trying to sound middle class (dumber/less formal), intelligent people then go along with stupid ideas in conversation in hopes of later convincing stupid people to change their mind about more important issues later on. That's my thoughts.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Speedfreak;945427]That doesn't follow, you'd also have five times the intelligent people to tell them they're idiots.

no this is america lmao

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

lol at stalolin

Posted by Speedfreak

I was trying to be polite.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Lord of Spam: Dudes actually got some pretty big balls to change his name to King Aurthur.

My first thought was that it was wildly arrogant, trying to suggest that you deserve to be on par with a legendary historical figure.