hey MarioStar

Posted by junior senior

i think MarioStar should be banned. anybody else agree that MarioStar should be banned?

MarioStar is a faggot.

Posted by Panic!

I disagree. I like the dude.

Posted by Kutlass

i say start with banning blown-away-by-love. that it's still allowed to post at all is proof enough that the super mods don't do ****. at least mariostar is a real person, albeit one that has yet to grasp how to construct a proper sentence.

Posted by Tyler Durden

MarioStar bothers no one.
So what if you have to rack your brain decoding his/her feeble sentence fragments.

Kid has as much right here as JS'.

Posted by MarioStar

He's alright I guess

Posted by junior senior

MarioStar needs to stop spamming!!!

Posted by final kaoss

and so do you.

Posted by MarioStar

I'm just trying to get my chat on I don't spam if you wanna see me spam add my band on myspace lol I barley post anyways I just play the games

Posted by junior senior

barley posting?

Posted by Panic!

I started playing City Folk again, JS. I started my game over.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting junior senior: i think MarioStar should be banned.

And that's why you'll never be a moderator. :rolleyes: You just love to bash newbies!!!! And all you old n00bies wounder why da place is dying!!!! If anything, all da oldies should be banned!!! :D:D:D:D

Now, get back to your dirty blog and tell us about your last p00p vacation!!!!!

Posted by final kaoss

Speaking of getting back to stuff, get wackohater back here & get back to driving him insane!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Quoting Jesse Smith: And that's why you'll never be a moderator. :rolleyes: You just love to bash newbies!!!! And all you old n00bies wounder why da place is dying!!!! If anything, all da oldies should be banned!!! :D:D:D:D

Now, get back to your dirty blog and tell us about your last p00p vacation!!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Trust me, I have been trying to get him back here!! er, any one notice that 'vgchat is dead' threads are only made when he's not around!!! :D:D:D And you guys wounder why we need him here!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Tyler Durden

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=8402469"]Him[/URL] being here is only but one of the minute reasons I went on hiatus.

Posted by Poco

ban all newbies.

Posted by final kaoss

O rly? So what site are you driving him insane on now??:D:D:D:D

Quoting Jesse Smith: Trust me, I have been trying to get him back here!! er, any one notice that 'vgchat is dead' threads are only made when he's not around!!! :D:D:D And you guys wounder why we need him here!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Panic: I started playing City Folk again, JS. I started my game over.

is it a different code? my animals just talked about your town

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Poco: ban all newbies.

Your wish is my command!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Panic!

[quote=junior senior;945248]is it a different code? my animals just talked about your town

I dunno. I'd have to look.

Posted by final kaoss

d: ˙sʍouʞ oɥʍ ɥɐǝʎ ʇnq ǝpoɔ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ sı ʎlqɐqoɹd ʇı `lol

Posted by Poco

Quoting Jesse Smith: Your wish is my command!!!!! :D:D:D:D

jesse you own.

Posted by Poco

in all honesty i thought it was speedy because i said halo sucked in some thread.

Posted by junior senior

lol poco