Brushes With the Supernatural

Posted by Turtle Toupee

I recently moved into a new home and my roommates neglected to forewarn me that there has been a bit of strange activity going on in the house for the past two years. Thus far, I've caught reflections in my TV of people standing in my room when I know darn good and well I'm the only person in here, I've found things nowhere near where they belong or were last placed, and a few other strange events occurring.

I recently got out of a very rough situation with somebody, and now I have numerous mementos packed away in boxes in the closet. Although these items represent some very good and happy memories, they cause a lot of grief because I know those times are past and will never come again with whom those memories are held. The most strange, and probably the most worrisome (to me, not because of the idea of danger or scary, but to bring back these memories is kind of cruel), is that one day I found these things of personal sentimental value placed out on display in my room, meticulously laid out in chronological order of memory from left to right on my floor. My first thought was, considering I had a night out with some friends and got a little more than "tipsy," was that I had done it in a haze when I got home, but all my boxes were completely undisturbed, and there's no way that I could have pulled that off in a drunken stupor with that much finesse.

Anybody else have any strange occurrences that they believe could only be supernatural?

Posted by Foppy D

I don't believe that man stop flexing.

Posted by Speedfreak

None cause I'm not an idiot.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Turtle Toupee;944912]I recently moved into a new home and my roommates neglected to forewarn me that there has been a bit of strange activity going on in the house for the past two years. Thus far, I've caught reflections in my TV of people standing in my room when I know darn good and well I'm the only person in here, I've found things nowhere near where they belong or were last placed, and a few other strange events occurring.

I recently got out of a very rough situation with somebody, and now I have numerous mementos packed away in boxes in the closet. Although these items represent some very good and happy memories, they cause a lot of grief because I know those times are past and will never come again with whom those memories are held. The most strange, and probably the most worrisome (to me, not because of the idea of danger or scary, but to bring back these memories is kind of cruel), is that one day I found these things of personal sentimental value placed out on display in my room, meticulously laid out in chronological order of memory from left to right on my floor. My first thought was, considering I had a night out with some friends and got a little more than "tipsy," was that I had done it in a haze when I got home, but all my boxes were completely undisturbed, and there's no way that I could have pulled that off in a drunken stupor with that much finesse.

Anybody else have any strange occurrences that they believe could only be supernatural?

i think you're a paranoid schizophrenic with blackouts