If you/other(s) have witnessed/do witness a public executions what did/would you do?

Posted by punkonjunk1024

Me I picked answer 2.

Answers with I in it can also mean others too (such as uncles, bullies, aunts, cousins, friends, neighbors etc.)

Posted by coromoro

I'd probably become a bit shocked, but I'd ultimately try to just remain calm and continue on with my day.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Honest answer? I have no idea how I'd react because I've never seen anything like this in person. If we're going totally hypothetical and dwelling in imaginationland, then I suppose it'd depend on the circumstances. Circumstances aside, I bet I'd be pretty shocked but I'd probably react pretty violently if it was a seemingly meaningless execution. Stuff like public executions pisses me off to a huge degree - but then again so does the death penalty in general.

Posted by fnool

I would intervene and apprehend the murderer with my Saiyan powers because it is my duty to stop bad guys as that is what is expected of a citizen of the Platonic utopia in which we live. Then Michelle Rodriguez would start grinding my knob and Naruto and his friends would use their ninja skills to teach us an important lesson about friendship.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Depends on the circumstances so heavily that the question isnt worth answering.

Quoting fnool: I would intervene and apprehend the murderer with my Saiyan powers because it is my duty to stop bad guys as that is what is expected of a citizen of the Platonic utopia in which we live. Then Michelle Rodriguez would start grinding my knob and Naruto and his friends would use their ninja skills to teach us an important lesson about friendship.

breathtaking.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

saw hussein hung, was okay with it

i would need to know the circumstances for the public execution to know how to react

Posted by fnool

[quote]saw hussein hung, was okay with it
hanged, bro

might want to think carefully about your phrasing

Posted by Turtle Toupee

check your own phrasing, fnool, because each way is fine

the only issue with using "hung" in that sense is that most wish not to use the word "hung" when talking about a form of execution. if i said "i saw a picture hung" it would be fine. hung is past tense and past participle of hang, and still works.

most of all what does it matter when you still know what i meant?

Posted by fnool

your a idiaot moran

Posted by Stalolin

americans are exposed to enough mindless death

we're cool with public executions

i mean, just take a few atheists and hang them down in the south

holy ****

blacks too

maybe some asians

wow we could really have a hanging hootenanny with this many people

Posted by Turtle Toupee

you know the great thing about killing an atheist? theres no guilt in it because they just rot in the ground

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Turtle Toupee: check your own phrasing, fnool, because each way is fine

the only issue with using "hung" in that sense is that most wish not to use the word "hung" when talking about a form of execution. if i said "i saw a picture hung" it would be fine. hung is past tense and past participle of hang, and still works.

most of all what does it matter when you still know what i meant?

past tense of hang in the sense of "to hang a picture" is hung.

past tense of hang as in "to hang a person" is hanged.

[quote=dictionary.com]hang
  /h

Posted by Linko_16

I'm hanged like a horse.

How I would feel about it would depend a lot on just what the guy did and in what way he was executed. If it were a more gruesome and inhumane execution, for example, I'd be a lot more disgusted and upset.

Posted by Ashes

I think that public executions should be banned, it's not always in the public's interest to watch something like that. I mean they have rooms where people can go to watch a person be executed. But to force people who don't want to watch something like that should be against the law. I would try and fight it, I would take the initiative to get it banned. So that is what I voted.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Here, let me fix da poll!! *Adds another option.*

Posted by Ashes

That always works too. XD

Posted by Kutlass

in terms of wording, this is probably the worst topic subject in the history of vgc. you go through all the effort to word a question to be interchangeably past and future tense, and besides looking awkward and ugly it still ends up a huge failure because you didn't put the 's' at the end of "executions" in parentheses. even if you did it still wouldn't make any sense, punkonjunk1024. if i was an english teacher this would have made me stab myself in the neck with my correction pen.

Posted by Cats Everywhere

[center]Turns some people barbaric, do you remember the public execution of Ted Bundy?(Correct me if I'm wrong.) I think it was in Florida, the people watching were chanting 'we're going to kill you!'

To make things worse he got the electric chair. Sheesh, what a WASTE of electricity, if anything I'd go for the Al Gore way, use a rope! It's 'going green' by being reusable.

But on a serious note, I'm not one for it but I'm open minded on the severity of the crime and if he's 100% PROVEN guilty.
[/center]