Up!, Away We Go, and The Hangover

Posted by Turtle Toupee

three movies i want to see, and i want some opinions that arent critics.

real quick, i liked wall-e, i liked 8 days a week and 10 items or less, and craig robinson in zack and mirri and michael cera in anything

will i like these three films?

Posted by Shin-Ra

Me and a really good friend of mine went to see Up recently. We were the oldest people there without kids and we were seriously having to hold back tears within the first 15 minutes of the movie. Awkward but hilarious in retrospect.

The movie itself is utterly fantastic. It's a great story with likable characters, but the story itself is very well told. You'll find lots of metaphors with the protagonist hauling his house around, still (literally) attached to it and the memories and possessions of his past. I'm serious, it's one of the better movies I've seen by Pixar and I really do like Pixar quite a bit.

Posted by Supermario

I have seen UP and my review of the film is not that grand. I think the start of the movie is really well played out. Towards the end the movie becomes more silly and it does not have the same effect. I don't think it's the best from Pixar.

The other two movie you mentioned, I have know idea. They don't seem too interesting. Away We Go looks like a hippie movie. The Hangover looks like another modern hollywood so-called "comedy" clone.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I havent seen up yet, but it seems interesting.

HAngover, however, is a **** fine movie. I was laughing pretty hard nonstop, and Zach Gallifinakis is funny as **** in particular. Its got some twists and turns, and doesnt end how you'd expect it to. Good times.

Posted by junior senior

i want to see up

Posted by Borealis

The Hangover, but I think I enjoyed it more because I was being a Zach Galifianakis fangirl.

Posted by radical

Up was cute, but kind of retarded towards the end. Still enjoyable.

I was actually really disappointed by The Hangover.

AWAY WE GO?
MORE LIKE

A GAY WE BLOW.

Posted by brock9233

Thanks for the nice reviews, i think i have missed a gem to watch.