kutlass photography thread

Posted by Kutlass

let's just kick it off with a pic of a trippy kona sunset which seems so aesthetically fabulous against the smoky grey vgc background.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

it's actually Kutlass's. An s ending doesn't change the rules, unless it's a historical/biblical person. Jesus' cross or Augustus' toga. Kutlass's photography thread.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

unless kutlass happens to be a biblical or historical figure!... no hes not
---
nice picture, needs more waves

Posted by Kutlass

morning view from around the 9,000 foot level of Mauna Kea.

Posted by Slade

I can't imagine that kind of landscape. Mountains that sprawl that much and the fact that it's surrounded by ocean are hard for me to picture. I live at around 2,000 ft and it seems like I can see much farther from here. How far away is that island in the distance?

Posted by Turtle Toupee

i believe thats another peak of the same mountain range ascending above the clouds, but im not certain

Posted by Shin-Ra

The first picture is nice, but the second is breathtaking. I'm sure it was great to see such a scenery in person. Judging by the names, I'm assuming you still live in Hawaii?

Quoting Slade: I live at around 2,000 ft and it seems like I can see much farther from here.

This is funny to me. Any time I travel outside of the area I live at, it feels weird because (according to wikipedia) I live at 7 feet above sea level and everything is very very flat here. Seriously, you're very hard pressed to find a hill anywhere. Even when I go to Austin it feels weird because I feel really high up, almost like I'm in a tree house or something and when I come back here it feels like I'm under water. It's a very difficult feeling to describe. The time I drove from Texas to San Diego was huge mindfuck because I went from flat, green, humid conditions to seeing people with sand as a front lawn (Arizona) and seeing mountains in the background and changes in elevation *gasp* along the way. Unrelated, but these pictures and that comment reminded me of this.

Posted by coromoro

That first picture made me say in my mind, "Oh, baby," and that second picture's simply spectacular. Great pictures from great locations, indeed. I would like to see more. :cool2:

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Shin-Ra: The first picture is nice, but the second is breathtaking. I'm sure it was great to see such a scenery in person. Judging by the names, I'm assuming you still live in Hawaii?

This is funny to me. Any time I travel outside of the area I live at, it feels weird because (according to wikipedia) I live at 7 feet above sea level and everything is very very flat here. Seriously, you're very hard pressed to find a hill anywhere. Even when I go to Austin it feels weird because I feel really high up, almost like I'm in a tree house or something and when I come back here it feels like I'm under water. It's a very difficult feeling to describe. The time I drove from Texas to San Diego was huge mindfuck because I went from flat, green, humid conditions to seeing people with sand as a front lawn (Arizona) and seeing mountains in the background and changes in elevation *gasp* along the way. Unrelated, but these pictures and that comment reminded me of this.

I kinda know what you mean. I drove around a lot in the northeat, basically going out of my way to find what passes for mountains there. Then i drove from conneticut to florida. It went from hilly and lots of like oaks and **** to completely flat with palms everywhere.

It was weird, but also kinda nice, what with the whole "ahhhhh, back home :cool: thing.

Posted by Kutlass

[QUOTE=Shin-Ra;944641]The first picture is nice, but the second is breathtaking. I'm sure it was great to see such a scenery in person. Judging by the names, I'm assuming you still live in Hawaii?

Yarrr. For the moment.

[quote=Slade]How far away is that island in the distance?

That's a separate volcano on the same island, conjoined by maybe 20 miles of barren, rocky landscape. In the afternoon when the clouds build up, it looks more like an island rising above an ocean of clouds.

Some shots of the Mauna Kea summit and the telescopes:

'

Posted by Turtle Toupee

Quoting Kutlass:
*chuckle* they look like boobs from about 300 feet up

Posted by coromoro

Wow, those pictures are jaw-dropping. Absolutely beautiful. My favourite one's the one with the sun peeking above the seamless sea of clouds. You're standing on a mythical floating island, aren't you?

I also love looking at the snowy mountains while seeing the sunset way in the background.

You've convinced me to go to Hawaii someday. Never have I seen something like that; the scenery is really unique to me.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ack!! Any one remember what happened da last time some one made a thread like dis!!!!!!! We don't need that again!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Foppy D

Ah ha I knew you were Raptor.

P.S. I still hate you

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting coromoro:

You've convinced me to go to Hawaii someday. Never have I seen something like that; the scenery is really unique to me.

Excellent. My mission here is accomplished.

yeah, I was Raptor. I'm flattered people remember so well and astounded how self-congratulatory they seem upon figuring that out. Gj cracking the case, ace detective.

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/33kds9t.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by WillisGreeny

I blame the few twits that kept bringing you up as the ***'s choosen to lead this forum back to its former glory.

Posted by Phantasm

What camera do you currently use?

Posted by Kutlass

Canon S5 IS, usually with a 52mm converter for third-party polarizer, UV and/or neutral density filters attached, since they're so invaluable in a tropical climate where the light conditions are wacky and change so instantly and dramatically. By this coming christmas I'm hoping to maybe step up to a [url=http://www.digitalcamerareview.com/default.asp?newsID=3374&review=pentax+k20]Pentax K20D[/url].

Posted by Phantasm

A powershot I see. So I assume obviously you set it in manual and use a tripod yes? Because most of your pictures are low lighted. Unless you have this incredible stability in your hands/arms.

Posted by Kutlass

sometimes a tripod, sometimes a monopod, whichever is more convenient out there.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

id balance it on my cack!!!

seriously though youre on the island of hawaii, thats really cool. i plan to go there some time soon but it will mean getting vacation time from work. how about it buddy wanna be vgc bffs for a weekend?

Posted by Kutlass

Come in the winter so we can snowboard on the mountain in the morning and ride the winter storm surge in the afternoon and then go hike around a hot lava flow on a cool night. Plus the weather will be even more fascinating. =3

Rain forest edition:

Posted by coromoro

It's insane just how contrastive the scenery in that little island can be.

Posted by WillisGreeny

As if I didn't feel bad enough for Iowa :(

Posted by Turtle Toupee

Quoting Kutlass: Come in the winter so we can snowboard on the mountain in the morning and ride the winter storm surge in the afternoon and then go hike around a hot lava flow on a cool night. Plus the weather will be even more fascinating. =3
sweet ill start to learn pidgin so i dont sound like a total haole

Posted by Phantasm

Chicken xing?

oh and, holy crap that place looks eff untouched.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I love forests. I need a waterfall in my backyard.

Posted by Lord of Spam

ive always wanted to just wander around hawaii for like a week in the wilderness, just experiencing the remoteness and beauty that im sure pictures (even the ones this badass) probably cant fully convey.

Upside is that being stationed in guam it should be fairly easy to get there, so chances are i will fulfill this goal sometime in the next 4 years.

might have to hit raptor up for it, it he thinks he can handle it :cool:

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Turtle Toupee: sweet ill start to learn pidgin so i dont sound like a total haole

just substitute shorts and flip-flops for pants and shoes and you should be fine. and bring some repellent for those goddamned mosquitoes; having 20 bites on each leg is not exactly my idea of a good time, let me tell you. :cool:

beautiful pictures as usual by the way! and the big island really is as spectacular as these pictures suggest, they also bring back so many good memories.

Posted by Stalolin

this is still on hawaii right (it doesn't look like maui or kauai, so i'll assume so)

because if it is i think i've used that bridge before

way before they put up an unsafe sign

Posted by Turtle Toupee

Quoting Corrupt: just substitute shorts and flip-flops for pants and shoes and you should be fine. and bring some repellent for those goddamned mosquitoes; having 20 bites on each leg is not exactly my idea of a good time, let me tell you. :cool:
bug bites and wardrobe is not my concern, its the language

if i cant communicate with the locals then im no better than any mexican that comes into the US without learning the language

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Turtle Toupee;945373]
if i cant communicate with the locals then im no better than any mexican that comes into the US without learning the language

...As in be a huge asset?!? Since putting up drywall and making pancakes for 20,000 a year, which would otherwise cost 25,000 to 30,000 for a well spoken person, has done nothing but cripple the US.

Posted by Kutlass

[quote=coromoro]It's insane just how contrastive the scenery in that little island can be.

It's not little. Taking a drive all the way around it will consume the better part of a day, and that's if you don't stop once and avoid rush hour. Of course, that's also because so many of the highways are full of dramatic curves which force you to slow down, along with being practically guaranteed of running into several mile-long patches of heavy fog or rain somewhere, and it's tens of thousands of feet of total elevation gain and loss if you go full circle!

[quote=Turtle Toupee]sweet ill start to learn pidgin so i dont sound like a total haole

You'll sound like a total dumbass if you come in trying to speak pidgin. It's something you have to be exposed to and practice for years before you can speak it fluently enough for it to sound natural, but if you're white to begin with you're almost guaranteed to look dumb using it no matter what. You're be better off using your time to learn how to pronounce Hawaiian words and names and study the meanings of the more commonly used words. If you can come in pronouncing "Keawaiki" correctly you won't seem like a typical tourist without a clue.

[quote=Phantasm]Chicken xing?

oh and, holy crap that place looks eff untouched.

Chickens and roosters just wander around everywhere. Just take a walk around downtown Hilo and you're likely to see them wandering in and out of stores, and no one seems to notice or care.

Yeah, Waimanu Valley is pretty amazing. Only way in is by a long, beautiful hike or kayak over the rough seas.

[quote=Stalolin]this is still on hawaii right (it doesn't look like maui or kauai, so i'll assume so)

because if it is i think i've used that bridge before

way before they put up an unsafe sign

yes, it is.

I doubt it, unless you went on a hiking trip over 20 miles long over a rough overgrown trail traversing five deep valleys. That bridge is so extremely deep in the wilderness that hardly anyone ever goes out there and even people who have lived here all their lives don't know about it, and that sign has been there for at least a decade. There probably is another bridge around somewhere that resembles it though.

[quote=Lord of Spam]ive always wanted to just wander around hawaii for like a week in the wilderness, just experiencing the remoteness and beauty that im sure pictures (even the ones this badass) probably cant fully convey.

Upside is that being stationed in guam it should be fairly easy to get there, so chances are i will fulfill this goal sometime in the next 4 years.

might have to hit raptor up for it, it he thinks he can handle it :cool:

Come whenever you want. See how much nicer than Guam this place probably is. :cool:

Quoting Corrupt: just substitute shorts and flip-flops for pants and shoes and you should be fine. and bring some repellent for those goddamned mosquitoes; having 20 bites on each leg is not exactly my idea of a good time, let me tell you. :cool:

I would have made more of an effort to warn you against them, but I never had nearly as much of a problem with them and didn't anticipate them giving you so much grief. At least we know for next time. :cool:

Posted by Kutlass

Mana Road into the town of Waimea

Haili Street in Hilo

Rainshadow Rainbow

Just like geckos, these guys are everywhere around here.

Active lava flow on Opening Day

Mud Lane

Waimea Rainbow

Sunset against the upper slopes of Mauna Kea

Downtown Kona sunset

Posted by Turtle Toupee

Quoting WillisGreeny: ...As in be a huge asset?!? Since putting up drywall and making pancakes for 20,000 a year, which would otherwise cost 25,000 to 30,000 for a well spoken person, has done nothing but cripple the US.

since when does a cook at denny's make $25,000 a year? and i was more apt to point out how obnoxious it is i cant get my mac attack on unless i say "uno" at the counter. plus, i shouldnt have to press 1 to pay my credit card bill, the thing should already be programmed to english

Quoting Kutlass: If you can come in pronouncing "Keawaiki" correctly you won't seem like a typical tourist without a clue.
isnt it "kee-uh-wah-ee-kee?"

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Kutlass: It's not little. Taking a drive all the way around it will consume the better part of a day, and that's if you don't stop once and avoid rush hour. Of course, that's also because so many of the highways are full of dramatic curves which force you to slow down, along with being practically guaranteed of running into several mile-long patches of heavy fog or rain somewhere, and it's tens of thousands of feet of total elevation gain and loss if you go full circle!

Wow, that's just great. I might even have to go live there a while just so I can attempt to explore every corner. I'll seriously consider it a few years from now. That Mana Road looks like it lies in the typical field of green you see in cartoons and movies, and it's beautiful. I just wanna lie there. The sea, the town, the slopes, Waiemea, Mud Lane; it all looks freaking amazing!

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Turtle Toupee;945401]since when does a cook at denny's make $25,000 a year? and i was more apt to point out how obnoxious it is i cant get my mac attack on unless i say "uno" at the counter. plus, i shouldnt have to press 1 to pay my credit card bill, the thing should already be programmed to english

Umm, when haven't they?

You'd be surprised how much those Dennys cooks are making. Hell, the 25the percentile makes 25,000.
[URL="http://swz.salary.com/salarywizard/layouthtmls/swzl_compresult_national_HS08000001.html"]See for yourself.[/URL]

And the way I see it, Mexicans save lives by ****ing off people away from fastfood. Just another reason they're great for the US.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

see, youre looking at a "cook" and not a "fast food cook." i know people taht have worked at dennys and ihop and that kind of thing and very very very few of them have made more than 10$ an hour. theo nly place i know of where a cook can make that much is in california where the minimum wage is like 9 dollars right now, so the cooks have to make somewhere around 11 or twelve to make up for it

Posted by WillisGreeny

All I see is a guy trying to save face, but w/e. I didn't get my data from just that site, I also happened to know two mexicans that cook for Ihop through my girlfriend who's a waitress. So yeah, I'm the authority on the subject... so no, you're wrong.

Oh...and btw, Dennies uses LINE cooks:

The definition of a "Fast Food Cook:"

[quote=Salary.com]Fast Food Cook
Prepares food for service in a fast-food or short-order setting following pre-set guidelines. Measures, mixes, and seasons menu items according to the facility's standards. May require a high school diploma or its equivalent and 0-2 years of related experience. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under direct supervision. Primary job functions typically do not require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting Turtle Toupee:

It's actually "kay-ahh-vah-ee-kee. You didn't do too badly, but the 'w' is often pronounced as a 'v.'

By the way, I recommend checking out Da Hawaii Pidgin Bible - http://www.pidginbible.org/

Quoting coromoro: Wow, that's just great. I might even have to go live there a while just so I can attempt to explore every corner. I'll seriously consider it a few years from now. That Mana Road looks like it lies in the typical field of green you see in cartoons and movies, and it's beautiful. I just wanna lie there. The sea, the town, the slopes, Waiemea, Mud Lane; it all looks freaking amazing!

Wellllll... just wait until you see the pictures that are posted after we take a trip to the island of Kauai in early July. I mean, this island is full of beauty and wonder, but square mile for square mile, Kauai wins hands down in that department. Kokee State Park is about the most beautiful place on Earth, I'd say.

Posted by Foppy D

I have to ask, what do you do? I know hawaii is pretty expensive to live in.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Kutlass: Come whenever you want. See how much nicer than Guam this place probably is. :cool:

Oh, its on.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Kutlass: Wellllll... just wait until you see the pictures that are posted after we take a trip to the island of Kauai in early July. I mean, this island is full of beauty and wonder, but square mile for square mile, Kauai wins hands down in that department. Kokee State Park is about the most beautiful place on Earth, I'd say.

Oh, man. I can't wait to see those pictures. :o

Posted by Kamek

http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/457364156_xrFMS-L.jpg

http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/89603508_iwazQ-L.jpg
Wow. Ethereal. This is such a Pixar movie waiting to happen. I love fog and this picture is just amazing.

http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/468833539_8PfXg-L.jpg
If anyone's ever played Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, you know what scene this immediately evokes. This shot is great, but I'd LOVE to see this at night. I really want to see a Hawaiian night sky. I know you work at an observatory so that's my request. Some amazing NIGHT photography. New York is full of that ambient light. I want to see what the sky is really like.

Posted by Kutlass

[quote=Foppy D]I have to ask, what do you do? I know hawaii is pretty expensive to live in.

Night observatory tech for [url=http://www.keckobservatory.org/]W.M. Keck[/url] and [url=http://www.gemini.edu/]Gemini North[/url]. It pays the bills for the time being.

Quoting Kamek:
If anyone's ever played Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, you know what scene this immediately evokes. This shot is great, but I'd LOVE to see this at night. I really want to see a Hawaiian night sky. I know you work at an observatory so that's my request. Some amazing NIGHT photography. New York is full of that ambient light. I want to see what the sky is really like.

I brought my camera and a tripod up tonight, and it's really not that uncomfortably cold, so I'll see what my camera can do in that respect.

Posted by Lord of Spam

drove around the island some today. while ill be gimped on a super crappy camera (hundred dollar bestbuy bottom of the line digital, **** yeah!) and esperience (i.e. none) i think that the island will be able to hold its own. should have something by monday or tuesday

Posted by Kutlass

Even a hundred dollars will get you a pretty decent camera these days, at least for casual users. When I started with digital in 2002 it cost around $400 just for a 2.1 megapixel Nikon Coolpix.

Leaving for my Kauai trip in a couple days, so before I go on another photo expedition I wanted to put up a few captures from my Oahu trip last month.

The view from our condo in Waikiki. I'd rather not stay in Waikiki ever again.

Posted by Kutlass

the 15 image posting limit can blow me hard

Posted by Lord of Spam

[quote]
Even a hundred dollars will get you a pretty decent camera these days, at least for casual users. When I started with digital in 2002 it cost around $400 just for a 2.1 megapixel Nikon Coolpix.

pretty much the only thing keeping me from buying a pro camera is the fear that ill buy something i cant fully use. ive never really done any photography, so i have no idea how lighting or any fancy settings work. any advice for unretarding myself?

Posted by coromoro

That's possibly the nicest seawater I've ever seen. It rivals that of Mexico's virgin beaches'. :o

Posted by Foppy D

you ever thought of being a professional photographer?

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting Lord of Spam: pretty much the only thing keeping me from buying a pro camera is the fear that ill buy something i cant fully use. ive never really done any photography, so i have no idea how lighting or any fancy settings work. any advice for unretarding myself?

No point in starting off with a pro camera, anyway. Best to buy something basic and learn your way up. You should know that the higher the digital ISO setting, the grainier the image will generally turn out, so when shooting in low light conditions you'd be best employing a tripod along with a low ISO setting. I almost always use a timer which causes a 2-second delay between the time I press the shutter button and the time the image records- this ensures no camera shake caused by my hands when it takes the picture. You should learn how to manipulate the camera's exposure compensation setting, since its exposure meter doesn't always make accurate judgments and can make a photo appear too dark or significantly overexposed, especially in tricky lighting. My camera lets me view a histogram when I focus on the scene, and if its shape is fairly even and balanced that means it won't be overexposed or underexposed to any detrimental degree. But I'm not sure yours has that feature. Better pay attention to white balance, too. Most basic cameras have preset white balance settings which approximates the appropriate color and contrast values for the type of lighting- fluorescent, incandescent, bright sunshine, overcast sky, etc. Of course, I still have to edit all my photos in Photoshop afterwards to make them look just right. You might want to consult a tutorial regarding f-stops/aperture and shutter speed as well, as I don't feel like taking all the time to try explaining that.

Quoting Foppy D: you ever thought of being a professional photographer?

yeah, I'm still developing my skills and educating myself in the meantime, but once I can afford and master using a professional-grade camera, I plan to start submitting my work to local and national publications and see what becomes of it, and certainly getting a professional website designed. I'm not in a huge rush, as the tens of thousands of photos I've already taken aren't going anywhere.

Quoting coromoro: That's possibly the nicest seawater I've ever seen. It rivals that of Mexico's virgin beaches'. :o

Oahu has very few virgin beaches' (lol wut is w/ that apostrophe). Most of them are used, beat up tramps.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Now those last pictures are what I think of as Hawaii. Are there usually more people on those beaches?

Posted by Kutlass

Well you shouldn't, because Oahu is hardly an accurate reflection of the rest of the island chain, just the most stereotypical and accomodating to your average city-slicking tourist who's too reluctant to travel far from the familiar security of being surrounded by tall buildings and the endless conveniences of a big city. Also, brah, get choke scary native islander people out in the country with huge kine tattoos and broken english who bumbye going broke your Budget rental car antenna. Neva leave da hotel, stay saf'!

I'm sure many of the beaches get way more crowded depending on time of day. I'd hate to see what the beach parks are like on the 4th of July, especially Waikiki. Then again, a beach like Waimanalo on the east side is large and spread out and just far enough from the major metropolis to probably never get overwhelmingly crowded.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

ya i definitely will be going to hawaii some time soon probably next year

got a room available to rent for a few days kutlass?

Posted by Dexter

I'm in Waikiki right now and I'll definitely be here tomorrow night (4th of July). I imagine the crowd will be large. I'll try and get pictures. This island seems to be in a constant party stage.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I have some relatives that visit Hawaii every three years because of some kind of flyer deal. Somehow they're able to bring all their kids there and still have a good time.

Posted by Kutlass

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/gallery/8863375_Mjb9B#587447513_firSx-O-LB]High-res panorama of Kauai's Hanalei Valley[/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/gallery/8863484_mdxFu#587452531_BZs2c-O-LB]Hanakapiai Falls[/url]

Quoting Turtle Toupee: ya i definitely will be going to hawaii some time soon probably next year

got a room available to rent for a few days kutlass?

I know of some decent and relatively inexpensive places to stay, in areas more desirable than where most of the tourists choose. Like this one: http://www.hawaii-inns.com/hi/wai/kin/index.html

so is LoS going to post some guam pics or what

Posted by Kutlass

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/Kauai%20-%202009]Kauai galleries[/url] are up. That was an assload of work. For now, some pictures I took in nearby Pololu Valley just yesterday:

The Kohala coastline:

And a scene from the drive home from work on Saturday morning.

There was some pretty unusual summer storm action going on making the weather even weirder than usual, and the cloudscapes were just stunning all over the island.

Posted by Kutlass

Butzbach, the town I'm staying in:

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612605574_Nix5T-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612604795_8aArT-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612605434_J7u8W-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612605705_tHymg-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612606183_wLXRG-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612606721_64Yx4-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612606781_7pb6b-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612606614_WGmUB-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612605938_3zdjF-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612606029_HymHj-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612605862_T74WR-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612606076_5K2JC-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612605487_SdgQr-O.jpg][/url]

Posted by Kutlass

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612606394_BMRph-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612607178_8fydi-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612607281_85vbT-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612607133_aAdLr-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612606870_QxMwh-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612606963_jsdjB-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612607029_YJiwu-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612605153_CdWDy-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612605238_H9AF9-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612604980_J5PmK-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612604729_8GJRK-O.jpg][/url]

[url=http://timberwolf.smugmug.com/photos/612604878_D4eRF-O.jpg][/url]

The real fun has yet to begin. I'm just waiting to see what will happen when four of us zany mofos get in a rental car and go on a road trip. :chainsaw:

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

looks like a wicked bk

good pics, the town looks really nice. and clean!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

if you rent a car, I'm 30 mins north of you

for one week

Posted by Shin-Ra

Oh wow those are some really clean streets.

Posted by Lord of Spam

thats probably the most metal shed ever

Posted by Foppy D

looks like a kids fort to me

Posted by Lord of Spam

well then its the most metal kids fort ever

like, any kid that plays in that pretty much has to be wearing black leather and full corpsepaint at all times

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Lord of Spam: like, any kid that plays in that pretty much has to be wearing black leather and full corpsepaint at all times

Glad you like my He-Man Dragonslayer Christ Sacrificing Sanctuary Club House. No girls allowed.
\m/:devil:\m/

Posted by Foppy D

yeah yeah definately a pretty BA fort