random topic that should either be deleted/moved to an appropriate board but...

Posted by Turtle Toupee

i dont know where else to put it. big thanks to the moderators if they can help me out here. another member said this would be the best place for my thread

i hate people who have those ugly little hairless chihuahuas that shake all the time. they look like theyre constantly scared or cold or both. what the hell is up with those things? also, dogs that pee when they get excited **** me off. dogs that pee when they get scared **** me off. dogs that pee **** me off. maybe im not a dog person. by that i mean maybe i just dont like dogs, not that maybe im not half man half dog, because if were half mand half dog then id be torn between hating myself and humping every recently-shaven leg i could and that would both be awesome because id hump a lot but lame because id never get any tang

so welcome to what i am offically calling the "dog discussion" thread

my current girlfriend has three dogs all pitbulls and they are a cool dog in comparison to other dogs, but i dont like dogs in general as i stated before. pits always have this weird grin on their face and they kind of remind me of a giggling mafia hitman, the kind that always has a joke ready where the punch line is somebody with fifty bullet holes in him or a wiseguy missing a head or some dumb broad with a load shot across her face and no money on the nightstand

do you have dogs? what kind?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i put my dick in a dog once

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/24n4tg2.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Shin-Ra

Dogs are pretty cool. I mean, they are what they are and a lot of people seem to forget that and expect human-like tactfulness to them. I'll never have an "inside dog" for this reason (poo, pee and being noisy). That and I really hate the idea of fur on everything. Plus, cats seem way cooler to me for an inside animal. I've never had one so I may not know what I'm talking about, but I do like that they're more capable of doing their own thing than dogs are.

Pitt bulls can be cool. I've had a couple of friends who've had them and in both instances they were some of the sweetest, most loyal dogs I've come across. However I have come across pitt bulls that have been utterly vile - but that can be said about any dog breed.

I have a lab/ something that we think might be a Dobermann who's about 9 years old. He's fairly smart, really sweet and very playful. I'm glad we got him. I intend on getting an Australian Blue Heeler when I move out and have a yard big enough for it to run around in.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

thats the dog

Posted by Lord of Spam

i hate retarded threads. this is one of them

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Lord of Spam;944403]i hate retarded threads. this is one of themi hate retarded dogs

Posted by coromoro

I like smart dogs like German shepherds. We've got three at my dad's cabin and they're pretty freakin' sweet. :cool2:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=coromoro;944408][COLOR=limegreen]I like smart dogs like German shepherds. We've got three at my dad's cabin and they're pretty freakin' sweet. :cool2:[/COLOR]smart enough to know........... when to suck dick

Posted by coromoro

Of coz. ;o

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i would let a dog suck my dick

DISCLAIMER: POLICE I'M KIDDING

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: i hate retarded dogs

i hate retarded threads

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

gonna cum on lord of spam's head

Posted by Turtle Toupee

i always thought about getting my own dog, but then i realized that having a dog is like having a kid to take care, if kids walked on all fours and occasionally listened to what you had to say

isnt it weird knowing that children are almost exactly like dogs? they make your house smell weird and they poop at inappropriate times and they drool and they usually end up ruining something that belongs to you and its considered "unlawful" just to shoot them in the backyard and throw them in a dumpster. is it a coincidence?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Turtle Toupee;944447]i always thought about getting my own dog, but then i realized that having a dog is like having a kid to take care, if kids walked on all fours and occasionally listened to what you had to say

isnt it weird knowing that children are almost exactly like dogs? they make your house smell weird and they poop at inappropriate times and they drool and they usually end up ruining something that belongs to you and its considered "unlawful" just to shoot them in the backyard and throw them in a dumpster. is it a coincidence?WHOA SHOCKING OBSERVATIONS THERE CHAMP

Posted by Turtle Toupee

whatever happend to playing halo? i even got a 1 month just to play with you

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Turtle Toupee;944454]whatever happend to playing halo? i even got a 1 month just to play with youhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Posted by Kutlass

I would like to have a white german shepherd, akita, or husky down the road. Of course that would imply that I should be living in cooler climes, which I do hope to be.

Big differences between dogs and children. You don't have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a dog or buy it some expensive trendy toy in particular to make it happy. You aren't expected to spend at least 18 years raising it. You don't have to change its diapers or wipe its ***. Putting a dog on a leash is socially acceptable, even though restraining kids with leashes should be as well. You don't have to worry about peer pressure leading it to much worse than a humping good time. Where's the humane society to drop your child off when you can't afford to take care of it anymore?

A similarity between dogs and people is that they have a whole range of different attitudes and personalities. Some are sweet, intelligent and lovable and others are stupid, obnoxious dickheads. For that reason, I can't say generally that I love dogs any more than I love people. Many dogs just **** me off because they seem to have **** for brains and don't even make up for it by being cute and charming, but of course their humans are usually to blame for training them that way (or not training them hardly at all). What amuses me most is seeing dogs that seem to dominate their owners. If you can't even control your own dog then perhaps you ought to be living a life of servitude.

still, i'd greatly prefer the company of dogs to that of douchebags who seem to mistakenly think they're funny, like the poster of this thread

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

raptor, you'd pop a rod walking through the metro here in paris. Every Orangina ad has some type of bikini-clad furry thing drinking the stuff. http://www.naturellementpulpeuse.fr/ click on the sign that pops up on the middle right. Films= films and les affiches are the creepy posters they have in metros. Enjoy

Posted by Stalolin

i want a miniature scottish terrier

Posted by junior senior

Quoting BLUNTMASTER X: [IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/24n4tg2.jpg[/IMG]

LMFAO AWWWWWWW OMG JAMIE HOW CUTE :)
HOW ARE HER EYES LOL
SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S READY TO GO TO THE BEACH
*LIL BEACH BUM*

Posted by Kutlass

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: raptor, you'd pop a rod walking through the metro here in paris. Every Orangina ad has some type of bikini-clad furry thing drinking the stuff. http://www.naturellementpulpeuse.fr/ click on the sign that pops up on the middle right. Films= films and les affiches are the creepy posters they have in metros. Enjoy

most of those posters really are creepy. except for the loincloth-clad tribal cat, i'd totally drink his pop.

Posted by Turtle Toupee

Quoting Kutlass: still, i'd greatly prefer the company of dogs to that of douchebags who seem to mistakenly think they're funny, like the poster of this thread
with you up until here. dont assume i think im funny mostly i think im cynical and unlike most people have the balls to admit it and not censor myself

i wanted an akita or a husky myself but my only problem is the sheer amounts of hair those dogs shed during summer/spring. even with a healthy diet they shed their winter coats quickly and are not at all easy to maintain

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I've never met a cynical person who didn't admit that they were a cynical person. I've also never met a cynical person who censored himself/herself.

Posted by Kutlass

Admitting you're cynical doesn't take balls. I know i'm cynical of humanity to a huge degree, which is something i'm neither proud nor ashamed of. And i don't feel any courage is necessary to share that.

pet hair everywhere doesn't bother me. and i don't mind investing the time to maintain my dog.