Baby's gender...

Posted by Goki

If you have a baby in the near future... what gender would you want and why/can't decide and why? (if you feel like posting a comment below.)

Posted by coromoro

Interesting question! I'd like to have both genders, but I'd probably go for a baby boy if I had to choose. I can relate to it more. :o

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

i won't be having one in the near future. maybe not even the future. but if i were to have one i've always thought i'd like a boy.

Posted by junior senior

BOY
I HATE GIRLS
DRESSES ARE GAY

Posted by O.T.L

Boy

Then a girl later on.

Pro tip: pretty sure fire way to have a girl, smoke Mary Jane.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I don't even really want children. At all. However the way most people look at breeding as the ultimate goal I imagine I'll be conned into it at some point. I don't care what gender my potential offspring would be. I mean I played soccer all my life and that's a unisex sport and the type of stuff I'd like to do with my imaginary kids like fishing, zoos, museums, hiking, etc isn't really gender specific anyway. It'd be pretty lame to have a girl and have to raise grand kids if she got knocked up in high school, but whatever. On the opposite side it'd be pretty annoying to be the focus of a boy's teenage testosterone fueled paternal hatred that so many boys go through.

Posted by Kamek

I'd want both, but first, definitely a girl. Since high school, all my friends have been girls and I feel like I'd maybe relate to her more. Also I have a little sister so it's kind of like I have experience with a girl already.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

I'd want a boy. They seem less expensive. The occasional video game system, sure, but it's not like I wouldn't buy that for myself.

:bounce:

Posted by Stalolin

**** chicks

Posted by Foppy D

girls suck trust me

Posted by Dexter

Girl. Easy choice. I wouldn't know how to raise a boy very well so I should marry someone who is good in that aspect. I got 7 sisters so it's really what I'm used to and understand. I feel like I'd be a good father to my daughter but totally discombobulated if I had a boy. I mean, come on, monster trucks?

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Foppy D: girls suck trust me

quoted for truth lmfao

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting junior senior: [quote=Flopy Dee]girls suck trust mequoted for truth

Um, Jr. y r u saying u suck!!! :D

Quoting Dexter: Girl. Easy choice.

*hint*vote*hint* Da poll looks pretty bad for any one that picks chicks!!!!!!

Posted by Degeneration

Not like it's a contest. Some guys want to be the flower girl at the next wedding they attend, and that's okay!

If we were all like that, there would be no wars, just inner grudges that lasted for thousands of years.

Posted by junior senior

well i mean dexter is gay

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Dexter: Girl. Easy choice. I wouldn't know how to raise a boy very well so I should marry someone who is good in that aspect. I got 7 sisters so it's really what I'm used to and understand. I feel like I'd be a good father to my daughter but totally discombobulated if I had a boy. I mean, come on, monster trucks?

Or, you could raise a gentleman?? :)

Posted by Dexter

A gentleman has too high of a risk of becoming dull and predictable. I don't even consider myself much of a gentleman so I really couldn't expect that from my son. I don't imagine, if I had a son, that he'd be anything like me at all. It's difficult for me to imagine myself having a son at all. I've never been able to imagine having anything other than a daughter. The thought of having a boy scares me out of having children at all. Seriously, if it's not a girl, I'd veto it.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Dexter: Seriously, if it's not a girl, I'd veto it.

Aka falcon punch amirite?

Posted by Colonel

girls are bratty *****es and as the years progress they only get snobier and and even bigger pain

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

anything, as long as it isnt a nig[COLOR=Silver]ger[/COLOR]

Posted by Dexter

Why am I not even surprised that I'm the only member who voted for a girl? They would bring on my protective nature and they are easier to care for!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

because I'd rather promote my son's "goin out and gettin laid" than have to kick some guy's *** for hooking up with my daughter.

Posted by Dexter

If you were a girl, would you sleep around?

Posted by Shin-Ra

Hell yeah I would.

With other girls though, I'm not a faaaaag.

Posted by coromoro

Love that would be sweet. Man, yeah... The best.[/b]

Posted by Moogs

Easy, boy. I never want to deal with my daughter getting knocked up.

Posted by Enriquesmith

It is ***s will. You can't get what you want, against His will. I will like what ever gender i will get. I am will be happy with that gender.

Posted by Cats Everywhere

Hm. It's hard for me, I wouldn't mind either one. From what I've experienced with taking care of kids in pre schools and elementary schools, boys are generally easier to please than girls, but than again boys are stereotypically rambunctious compared to girls. There's flaws and pros to both genders.

Teenage girls would be annoying to deal with parent wise though, I feel kinda bad for my parents because they had to deal with the rabid dog that is 'hormones.'

But with teenage boys it's kind of awkward to talk to the mother. Older girls most of the time get along with their mother more than the father, and it's the complete opposite for boys most of the time.

It would be nice to raise a woman in the world, and it would be nice to raise a strapping young man in the world.

Either one would work, I don't vote. :)

Posted by fjord

you're a woman